Police Dispatch Tapes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering if this is just the car theft and the media is doing it's thing again. Maybe the LE on the tape meant JI was a party in the larceny and media is using it this way to get themselves more attention since there is very little being told to them right now. Even if JI said the car break in was a month ago, I think he said that on the 6th maybe?
Anyone have the link to the public records that showed something on 8-16?

MOO: I think Jeremy and Debbie are perhaps learning quite a bit of new information about each other since Baby Lisa disappeared. . . .i.e., since their lives became a matter for scrutiny. They seemed uncomfortable with each other in their last videos, I thought, and that may explain their reluctance to go on TV again.

Perhaps one or both of them had a so-called "extended family" (not related to them but rather some of the types mentioned in a post just above [Post #59] with whom they associated) who were not known to the other spouse. I wonder if each of them was single for a while and hadn't owned up to certain activities during those single years. MOO.

Larceny is similar to burglary. The major difference between the two is that the perpetrator did not illegally enter a structure by using forcible, non- forcible or attempted forcible entry (with the exception of a motor vehicle.)

All thefts of motor vehicles or from motor vehicles (parts, accessories, personal property) are considered larcenies whether the vehicle was locked or unlocked.

http://www.whathappensnow.com/articles_show.cfm?id=194&cat=8&sub=1

Indamiddle just posted in the car breakin thread that it was indeed mid august. The media is doing this intentionally, IMO.

Well, regardless if this "larceny" is one in the same as the car break in, here's something else we haven't heard.

How many calls have LE responded to at this address in the past - year? 2 years?

In a lot of these cases, we'll hear something about that one way or the other. But, just like the 911 call - we are hearing nothing from LE concerning previous calls to this address. Why?

Indamiddle just posted in the car breakin thread that it was indeed mid august. The media is doing this intentionally, IMO.

How do you know the media isn't just reporting the facts as stated by the dispatcher and the dispatcher is the one making the verbal errors (assuming it IS an error)?

How do you know the media isn't just reporting the facts as stated by the dispatcher and the dispatcher is the one making the verbal errors (assuming it IS an error)?

I don't guess I do, but seeing them do their thing with the "unidentified man" video I figured as much. It would be nice if the reporters would do a little fact checking before they jump in with "bombshells". Things like that are a matter of public records, it shouldn't be that hard for them to check. I would much rather wait for one to check the facts than to keep getting misinformed. IMO

I do not think these are one in the same. I believe that a complaint means someone complained about a larcency. He was served with that complaint on August 16,2011

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complaint"]Complaint - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I don't see any connection between that woman and baby Lisa.

I'm apparently lacking the sleuthing skills tonight. I can't find anything. Can you lead me? TIA

Do the parents have drugs in the house or are there druggies nearby? Looking at the crime log, the neighborhood is full of thieves and burglars. I also read that the parents gave the LE a list of about 12 people who could be possible suspects. That's an awful lot of people that aren't functioning on the right side of the law. Have we heard from any of their friends?

You aren't kidding! It may be a hatfields v mccoys, or it could be that someone came in, while JI was gone, turned on all the lights, grabbed the baby and the cellphones and took the baby right in front of them all. MOO

This information could change everything JMO

Somewhere in these threads either earlier today or yesterday, I posted that I thought this kidnapping was directed at Jeremy, and not at Debbie.

That may be why he looks so shaken and guilty.

The day after Lisa went missing there was a homicide 12 mi north of a TS. Do a little searching on her past. If I'm saying too much, please delete, Mods.

I was searching for info on that woman, and this was on the same page on a site for The Kansas City Star. I don't post often, and I don't know how to do links, so I am copying and pasting. Just thought it was interesting.

BLUE SPRINGS | Abduction email called a hoax

An email that warns of two attempted child abductions appears to be a hoax. The email tells of two attempted break-ins along Missouri 7. Police said they have received no such reports. Anyone with information is asked to call 816-228-0151

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/05/3190015/in-brief-abduction-email-called.html#ixzz1apMc9cTn

I'm apparently lacking the sleuthing skills tonight. I can't find anything. Can you lead me? TIA

Here are a couple of articles about her. She was found by a couple of men who were bicycling. I am with jjenny, I don't think this woman has anything to do with Baby Lisa. I think her death was most likely drug-related (meth).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4478091..._mo/t/kc-police-investigate-suspicious-death/

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/05/3188820/police-identify-woman-found-dead.html

Why was the dispatch tape released anyway? I want to hear jeremy's 911 call.

If you got to last nights Nancy Grace thread the last page someone posted why the 911 calls haven't been released and why the dispatchs were.

Then the use of the cell phones for communication. Wish we knew the details of the larceny complaint. This doesn't quite fit in with the break-in regarding his car.

:waitasec:

In what way? If anything was stolen, ot was a larceny. And no, the wording used is dispatch/lle jargon for them responding to his complaint of a theft.

The Police Department rejected KCTV5's request to obtain a transcript or copy of the 911 call that Irwin made. The department's legal counsel said the Missouri Sunshine Law allows 911 calls to be exempted from public disclosure.

However, the dispatch calls are public. The initial dispatcher tells officers to go to "reported residential burglary in progress 3620 North Lister."

The dispatcher then matter-of-factly tells the officers to contact Irwin.

(Same link as my previous comment)
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15699795...old-of-theft-complaint-involving-babys-father

This sounds extremely odd to me.

It's just procedure... responders want to make initial contact with the person who made the 911 call. As to your bolded... not sure what is extremely odd about that. Dispatchers are supposed to be calm and matter of fact when relaying information to officers.

Maybe the cop on the tape misspoke? Maybe there is, in fact, no larceny complaint AGAINST him. The cops don't sit there with case files in their laps. They get info from the station, and things can get lost in translation. It's entirely possible that a dispatcher pulled up Irwin's name and saw he had been involved in a larceny complaint recently, and the cop just assumed that he was the suspect? There is nothing else that suggests that Irwin was on the wrong end of the law, so it may have just been a lapse in communication.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back