Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know, he could have planned this out and be in a totally different car. This is absolutely frightening! I wonder if he had access to much cash...if so he could be anywhere.
I pray they get him quickly, before he acts again.
Just when you think you seen it all you find out you haven't. Terrible. My sincerest condolences to the family and friends of the victim.

That video made me vomit. I do not recommend watching it.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I know, I just to reach in and grab that sweet lil man out of harms way [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor man. [emoji35]Waiting for the report that they have him in custody one way or the other ! And why would the news report how they are tracking him ...just say possible in PA ..why tell him that!!!

[video=twitter;853921701268267008]https://twitter.com/clepolice/status/853921701268267008[/video]

9 am media briefing at Cleveland City Hall 601 Lakeside Avenue, Red Room. No additional victims/incidents linked to FB incident as of now.

In a statement early Monday, police warned residents of Pennsylvania, New York, Indiana and Michigan to be on the lookout for Stephens, who they said may have traveled out of state.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-17-06-16-56

Facebook said the suspect did go live on the social media website at one point during the day, but not during the killing. Police earlier had said that Stephens had broadcast it on Facebook Live.

Tia A. Ewing‏ @TIA_EWING
.@cleveland19news will be live at 9am for the press conference with @CLEpolice. Watch it on Cleveland 19 and on @CLE43WUAB

In a statement early Monday, police warned residents of Pennsylvania, New York, Indiana and Michigan to be on the lookout for Stephens, who they said may have traveled out of state.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-17-06-16-56

Facebook said the suspect did go live on the social media website at one point during the day, but not during the killing. Police earlier had said that Stephens had broadcast it on Facebook Live.

Thank you for this update ..... Scares me to think he may even be in my area (bolded). Can we post the temp Ohio tag #? Is it known if they believe he is still in the white Fusion?

Tia A. Ewing‏
@TIA_EWING

It's been confirmed that @BeechBrookCleve is closing for today out of concerns for their employees, that's where #SteveStephens works.

Cleveland Police‏
@CLEpolice

AGGRAVATED MURDER WARRANT ISSUED FOR STEVE STEPHENS, BM 37

https://clevelandpolice.wordpress.c...rder-warrant-issued-for-steve-stephens-bm-37/
[Homicide investigation update
AGGRAVATED MURDER WARRANT ISSUED FOR STEVE STEPHENS, BM 37
FOR TIPS:
THOSE OUTSIDE OF NORTHEAST OHIO: CONTACT LOCAL AUTHORITIES
RESIDENTS OF NORTHEAST OHIO ARE ASKED TO CALL 9-1-1
SUSPECT MAY BE OUT OF STATE AT THIS TIME.
Residents of states of Pennsylvania, New York, Indiana and Michigan asked to be on alert.
Original release:
Cleveland Police are currently investigating a homicide at 635 E. 93.
No additional victims have been located and officers continue to search multiple areas.
The deceased victim from East 93rd Street has been identified as Robert Godwin Sr. age 74.
Suspect did broadcast the killing on Facebook Live and has claimed to have committed multiple other homicides which are still NOT verified.
Suspect in this case is a bm Steve Stephens 6’1 244 bald with a full beard. Wearing dark blue and grey or black striped polo shirt. Driving a white Ford Fusion with a temp tag. Armed and dangerous. If seen call 9-1-1. Do not approach.
At this time, there are still NO known additional victims. We ask that the public remain aware and report any suspicious activity to police immediately. Officers and agents continue to investigate leads as they come in. ]

the tag number has been made public by the police, it can be posted (and has been)

they are still telling the public to look for the fusion so i would say they believe he is still in it, or at least they have no information to suggest he isnt

Hoping the facility he worked at will be on lockdown with high security.

Nobody has to click on the link.

We are a true crime discussion forum. We actually have the crime on video which is so horrible it makes me sick to my stomach but it is what we are discussing.

It's the real world. It's ugly and terrible.

We have a caution in big red letters so people know what they are getting into and can decide for themselves to click on the link or not.

Tricia, I agree completely. It's an uglier than ugly world we live in. No sense in trying to sweep it under the carpet. Just sickening.

Just noticed in one of SS's videos, he's filming outside the Murtis Taylor Center (a west side social services center) about 6 blocks from where my son lives. :scared: Son is safe at home, but I'm calling him again in the morning. This also means he's been roaming around on the west side of Cleveland.

http://www.cleveland19.com/category/291914/cleveland-19-news-live

Slightly OT, but does this guy remind anyone of Christopher Dorner?

http://graphics.latimes.com/christopher-dorner-manhunt/#chapter-one

He was the former LAPD policeman who was fired from his job and went on a rampage killing people, including random strangers on the street. They ended up with a manhunt and it turned out he had been holed up for several days in a vacant condo up at Big Bear Lake ski area.

I wonder if SS has done the same - found a vacant building, house, etc. to hide for a while until things cool down.

Hoping he drove his vehicle off the beaten track and committed suicide. That would be a blessing to the world.

Was hoping this evil would have been located when I woke up. I fear so much for LE in this situation, and every innocent person going about their day.

What do y'all think about the alleged 15 victims he mentioned? Was he just trying to make himself sound even more evil? I worry if he had other victims who are people not as likely to be reported as missing(homeless, prostitutes). But I'm praying he was doing some sort of sick grandstanding.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back