Police Flyer #2 - Did you have any visitors on June 4, 2020?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe the "selected group of people" would be the ones who live on or in the vicinity of the following roads listed by LE during the presser.

"Authorities are seeking information from people who may have seen Terri Horman driving her husband's white Ford F-250 pickup along Northwest Springville Road, Northwest Skyline Boulevard, Springville to Newberry Road, or along Old Germantown and Germantown roads between 10:15 and 11:30 a.m on Friday, June 4."

Thanks for finding that.

That tightens the timeframe from the flyer of 9:30-1PM.

We're down to 1 hour and 15 minutes for the random baby-soothing driving, it seems...

When I first read this the conversation in my head went:

'were you visited on June 4th?"

me w/ my tin foil hat and windows "OMG how did you know! Thank god i am not alone!...they beamed me up and then conducted all sorts of tests"

JMO: 'visitors' conjures up for me little green men...and and is pretty ambiguous. Are you asking if some random guy came to my door and asked to use the phone, if I had house guests, or....

I'm most intrigued by Question 5 - "Did you have any visitors on June 4, 2020"

This could be many things.

Perhaps they are trying to rule out any suspicious vehicles or additional white trucks that belonged to a legitimate visitor.

Perhaps they believe the perpetrator(s) or an accomplice "visited" someone in the area. Or perhaps a local came in contact with the perpetrator(s) either knowingly or unknowingly.

Or...perhaps it's just a red herring... an attempt to deflect their obvious suspicions about DeDe and Terri.

That's what I think. I think the main purpose of the conf. was to rule out info that is contradictory to what LE/DA already knows. jmoo

Thanks for finding that.

That tightens the timeframe from the flyer of 9:30-1PM.

We're down to 1 hour and 15 minutes for the random baby-soothing driving, it seems...

Less, with Starbuck's time...

That is, if indeed, there was any baby-soothing truck ride ....

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/49808947/Police-Flyer--Terri-Horman-and-DeDe-Spicher

The most recent photo-flyer from police, which was distributed to a "selected group of people"...

IMO, the select audience for this flyer is different than the Skyline School Family. I think the audience is for residents who live where LE believes Terri and/or Dede and/or other accomplice(s) would have been busy doing nefarious things.

Please look at the questions - especially question 1 and 5. They are very specific as to timing (Terri & Dede's timeline timing) and slightly odd questions, IMO.

"1. Were you in the area on June 4, 2010, between 9:45 AM and 1:00 PM? Yes/No. (If no, skip to question 7. If yes proceed to next question.)"

2. - did you see Terri
3. - did you see Dede
4. - did you see the White Truck

"5. Did you have any visitors on June 4, 2020"

(I guess we can assume that question number 5 has a typo and LE is not seeking out only time-travelers and clairvoyants.) :blushing:

For the purposes of this thread, let's focus on:

1) What "area" or "areas" is LE referring to. Who and where is the intended audience for this particular flyer.

and

2) What does "visitors" mean, and why would LE be asking if people had "visitors".

and

3) What does this flyer have to do with LE's "different lens", if anything.

I'm thinking the area or areas they are referring to are the private property (maybe some residents have long private drives going up to their property) or maybe they mean in the area of no one usually comes in their little community area except other residents.

By "visitors", it sounds to me like LE might mean trespassers, whether they actually saw them or maybe just the result of them being there, like trampled flowers or tall grass, thrown out items that don't belong, etc.

This is sad. I love LE and what they do but maybe it's time they brought in the heavy artillery, meaning those that really have a lot of experience with this sort of thing. I think this should have been done in the beginning after the first two weeks before stories had a chance to change and be "firmed up".

Just a thought.

The Starbucks employees were from NW Cornelius, yes? That's closer to the second FM, I think.

Locals?

I haven't been keeping up with the addresses of the FMs. I will try to find them.

Wonder if anyone located on Sauvie Island received this flyer #2?

If not, why not?

Yeah it seems like Sauvie Island has fell off of the radar.

Cornelius Pass Road, the location of the FM and the Starbucks, is a really long road. Based on the name of the road alone, I don't think I can determine if she went to FM or Starbucks first. Seriously, it's a long road.

Do any locals have any insight into the locations given us by LE? What's the reference point to each? What's the likely direction when considering the time element, the two FMs, and the Starbucks?

3) What does this flyer have to do with LE's "different lens", if anything.

The 'different lens' statement was specifically in response to a question about the south side parking lot, and I think it's important to keep that in mind. I don't think it has anything to do with this flier.

Press conference video at approx 14:04:

Reporter: And on this photo, are you asking for anyone who was parked in this, this parking lot to call about (a bit unintelligible - every make of their car?) that was parked there?

Gates: Yes, that's what he was asking.

Detective: What I want to identify is the parents, it's more likely going to be parents who were attending the science fair. Sometimes in an investigation you look through it with a different lens than you do the very first day that it occurs. When you go back and you rethink of all the events and the information you have, you see bits and pieces of the investigation that you need clarification on. This is simply one of these events that we're looking for clarification on. The parents, the guests, the staff only in the area that I have depict (sic) in the photograph. We'd like them to call the tip line.

Full raw press conference video Wednesday, August 11, 2010:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8862...deo_watch_the_kyron_hor_1.html&medium=8862580

I don't believe I have ever known of a case where LE solicits so much help from the public to this extent. It is mind boggling. It might be because of Kyron disappearing from such a public place as the school, with a lot of visitors there who were not normally inside the school on other days. Definitely because Terri's movements can be traced, except for that 90 minute time frame, but so far they cannot seem to place Kyron with her at those times.
As for the question regarding visitors... I don't know. Could be any number of reasons or possibilities. Maybe they just want to know about people who were visiting at that time and then left. Relatives, friends, strangers looking for temporary jobs.... who knows?

so you think it means if those reading the flyer had any guests in the area. people they know.

as opposed to "visitors" - as in strangers in the area they recall.

Also, where Dede was working, if this is part of the target "area" or "areas" - those grounds are open to the public sometimes. They have "visitors" to the gardens.

I was just not sure how to interpret "visitors" myself. Perhaps it doesn't matter, and it means any of the above.

I wonder if they mass-mailed this flyer to residents along certain driving routes in specific areas with the hopes of narrowing search areas?

But gosh, if so, it's very late to be asking - it seems improbably they'll get meaningful input this late in the game...

*emma frets* :cold:

Visitors to me = invited or uninvited guests, people I know, people I don't know, stopping by to visit, someone who pulls into my driveway and turns their car around, someone who asks directions or to use my phone, someone who asks for a shot of vodka or a cigarette, the UPS and FedEx guy, the mailman, pizza delivery guy, the kid who delivered my groceries or prescriptions...

In other words, any and every person who set foot on or near my property, regardless of their reason for being there.

"The baby was fussing, and I was out of water bottles, so I stopped by a house and asked for water to fill her bottle. Sorry, but no, I don't remember what street it was on, let alone what house."

I'd bet top dollar that LE has driven Terri through those streets, so she could recall and recount things she saw during her Rural Road Tour. If they haven't, something is very wrong - they should have.

what area are you thinking is the focus?

Didn't any of the news articles or videos say what area? Or show the area so we can google earth or bing and identify it? I remember one article saying a neighborhood near Skyline.

I think time traveling is a clue that will point us toward the area of flier distribution.

I'd bet top dollar that LE has driven Terri through those streets, so she could recall and recount things she saw during her Rural Road Tour. If they haven't, something is very wrong - they should have.

If they (meaning LE) has or has not done anything with regard to TH, it is not under their control because TH has to consent.

If she is the perp, and she'd been smart, she would have clammed up and consented to absolutely nothing from the moment Kyron's disappearance was discovered. She'd be no worse off than she is now, and there would be nothing anyone could do about it.

I'd like to suggest we ask in the locals thread for help in determining the area of flier distribution via local talk from people who were given a flier, and by looking at the videos from the news stories about the flier distribution, and identifying the areas of flier distribution.

I could swear we had done that already actually. Maybe not.

But meanwhile, I'd like to register my guess as fliers distributed in the Groom Lake area.

If they (meaning LE) has or has not done anything with regard to TH, it is not under their control because TH has to consent.

I was thinking all those weeks prior to TH retaining an attorney, when LE - and even Kaine - was saying that Terri was cooperative and doing all she could to help. Remember that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax
Back