Police say parents are not answering vital questions #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

After 10:30 put more suspicion on her. If she was blacked out, she would be included in the list of top suspects because she has no idea what she did. To extend the timeline 4 hours opens up the case to include more candidates.

I don't buy that because she follows it up with 'there is no way anyone could have got in' which I take to mean there is no way anyone could take BL prior to 10:30pm. She purposely tries to close the door on an abduction happening prior to 10:30pm. From that interview:

“So, it’s possible you did not check on her before you went to bed at 10:30?”
DB: “Yeah. Yeah. But there’s no way that anybody could have got in.”

Here, Deborah says that the last time she saw Lisa was at about 10:30 when she put Lisa to sleep and gave her a bottle.

10/6/2011 GMA interview with Lisa’s Parents
http://abcnews.go.com/watch/good-mo...D55146700/gma-1006-apple-visionary-steve-jobs

If that's not what she actually means she's got a very confusing way of communicating and I've no problem believing there are tons of holes in her story, as far as LE is concerned. They must have had a world of trouble deciphering what she means if nothing means what it appears to mean.

I put her to bed, I gave her a bottle (10:30pm) and that was the last time WE saw her. Her and JI suffer from the same pronoun glitch. So now it's 10:30pm she gave her a bottle.

Doesn't everyone see the problem here? She is lying!

I don't buy that because she follows it up with 'there is no way anyone could have got in' which I take to mean there is no way anyone could take BL prior to 10:30pm. She purposely tries to close the door on an abduction happening prior to 10:30pm. From that interview:

I wonder if that ties in to the questions LE wanted to ask her about people coming and going that night.

Was there someone who could have got in?

Why does it always have to be for a nefarious reason (that she changed the time)? Why can't it just be that after the initial hysteria of that evening in talking to police, she calmed down and thought through the details of that night. Because she's not 100% sure, she says 'probably'.

That's is what bothers me when the 'liar' tag gets thrown around, which equated to 'well, she must be guilty, she lied about the time'. IMO, if DB did something to that child, why would she say one time to LE and then purposely days later create that 4 hour 'hole' that makes her look suspecious? If she knows for a fact that BL wasn't alive at 10:30pm, why wouldn't she keep the same 'check on 10:30pm' story?

But then why not go and sit down for that darn interview with LE and clarify the issue? She must understand why they're having trouble with her story if she's discovered that she told them some untruths or "possibly not quite right"s and "I may not be as sure as I implied"s.

The attorneys said that the parents have already answered every question but it means little if the answers to some of those questions may have been false because she just doesn't have a clue and didn't tell them so.

I wonder if that ties in to the questions LE wanted to ask her about people coming and going that night.

Was there someone who could have got in?

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. Is there any access to the house besides the front door?

No, she is saying (implying) that she locked the doors before she went to bed. she offered up way more than the interview wanted. Later she doesn't recall if she locked them. BUT she recalls inviting the boys in to her bdrm...clearly.

DB tries to cover all bases when she is interviewed. She does a lousy job and that is why she has attorneys to keep her from being put in a jail cell.

But then why not go and sit down for that darn interview with LE and clarify the issue? She must understand why they're having trouble with her story if she's discovered that she told them some untruths or "possibly not quite right"s and "I may not be as sure as I implied"s.

How do we know she didn't clarify the time with LE after initially telling them 10:30pm but before the GMA interview? Do we have a link where LE themselves question the time after that interview?

LE can't say anything. Defense Attorneys involved. Once they enter the picture, all communication breaks down and the case will go cold if the body isn't found.

The best chance to find a child is in the beginning before they are retained. These attorneys may hold a record in getting involved with a missing child so quickly. Darn shame too.

LE can't say anything. Defense Attorneys involved. Once they enter the picture, all communication breaks down and the case will go cold if the body isn't found.

The best chance to find a child is in the beginning before they are retained. These attorneys may hold a record in getting involved with a missing child so quickly. Darn shame too.

What? The attorneys weren't around for any of the initial interviews where they were interviewed together and separately.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. Is there any access to the house besides the front door?
To answer this question, yes there is. From the back there are 3 other possible entrances - deck door, slider door, and garage door. I do wonder if any/all were locked.

What kind of person steals/murders a ten month old baby?

1. pedophiles (yes, even infants)
2. psychopaths
3. a drugged/alchoholic who has no idea of what they are doing.

In #1 and #3 types, they usually don't hide their victim very well, if at all.

How do we know she didn't clarify the time with LE after initially telling them 10:30pm but before the GMA interview? Do we have a link where LE themselves question the time after that interview?

I don't suppose we do, however we have DB saying that LE had a problem with her timeline. Just MOO, it might take more than just minimal effort to convince them that you're telling the truth this time if you have just changed your story. They might like to be able to look you in the eye and have your husband out of the room when you tell them the story again.

What? The attorneys weren't around for any of the initial interviews where they were interviewed together and separately.

I guess not on Oct 4. The LE weren't interrogating yet, they were taken reports. By that evening, they may have started questioning. Pretty hard to get an attorney on the first day. After getting some sleep and talking to LE again, they had decided to get one. JI's sister who works in Law, got a law professor to fill in till one such as a New York lawyer Joe T could take over.

Then they got a local attorney on top of that. Then they got a mouthpiece after that. Then they got another local attorney. Yep, I think the hold a record for number and speed of hiring an attorney in the world of missing babies.

I suspect the attorneys are giving a good spin on the number and hours LE interrogated the parents. I bet they are calling the first report and investigative reports an interview. My guess is by the second serious interrogation by LE in which DB failed a LDT miserably, they got one.

To answer this question, yes there is. From the back there are 3 other possible entrances - deck door, slider door, and garage door. I do wonder if any/all were locked.

Oh wow, I didn't know that. I wonder why the fixation on the computer room window which DB says she left open.

I would like to know when the locks were last changed and who could have got the key.

I guess not on Oct 4. The LE weren't interrogating yet, they were taken reports. By that evening, they may have started questioning. Pretty hard to get an attorney on the first day. After getting some sleep and talking to LE again, they had decided to get one. JI's sister who works in Law, got a law professor to fill in till one such as a New York lawyer Joe T could take over.

Then they got a local attorney on top of that. Then they got a mouthpiece after that. Then they got another local attorney.

Yep, I think the hold a record for number and speed of hiring an attorney in the world of missing babies.

I suspect the attorneys are giving a good spin on the number and hours LE interrogated the parents. I bet they are calling the first report and investigative reports an interview. My guess is by the second serious interrogation by LE in which DB failed a LDT miserably, they got one.

There were no attorneys around when the initial interviews/interrogations went on. They were pretty lengthy too. I think it was after these interviews that they were advised to get attorneys.

Hasn't this been pretty much been established as fact.

Then they got a local attorney on top of that. Then they got a mouthpiece after that. Then they got another local attorney.

Yep, I think the hold a record for number and speed of hiring an attorney in the world of missing babies.

Wrong order. Mouthpiece came first. HE had to hire local because he is too busy mouthpiecing and he has to have an attorney with a Missouri license on record. Both local attorneys were put in place by JT.

The one thing I've noticed with the two parents is the order of which they checked the kids. DB says she clearly recalls checking in on the boys @ 10:30 and inviting them to sleep with her. She doesn't recall checking on HER (Lisa).

Jeremy comes home and checks on the boys and then checks on DB. He also doesn't check on Lisa.

Together they both check on Her (Lisa) and discover she's missing. They never once admit to finding Lisa "gone" by themselves. They will not be singled out then and they won't be singled out now to talk to LE about Lisa. They are both sticking together and not willing to take any responsibility alone.

Why didn't db recall checking on her sick baby but remembered clearly checking on the boys and inviting them in bed with her...and the kitten. Where was Lisa at this time?

Jeremy came home to lights on and the door unlocked. His first thought was probably who is up or went out? Checking the boys and Deb makes sense because it's doubtful Lisa got up and wandered out on her own.
Deb doesn't recall 100% that she checked on Lisa, but may have. As for the boys, there was interaction as they were still awake. Glancing it at the baby was automatic and regular. Talking to the boys and inviting them to sleep in her bed was something different...imo

There were no attorneys around when the initial interviews/interrogations went on. They were pretty lengthy too. I think it was after these interviews that they were advised to get attorneys.

Hasn't this been pretty much been established as fact.

They had an attorney with them on the 6th of OCT. That is the second day, not counting the 4th.

I was wrong, they had an attorney on the 8th. They were interviewed about nine hours on the 6th. Nothing about the 5th was reported. They must have got the attorney on the 6th and went to the next interview with him on the 8th. Anyway pretty darn quick..

Jeremy came home to lights on and the door unlocked. His first thought was probably who is up or went out? Checking the boys and Deb makes sense because it's doubtful Lisa got up and wandered out on her own.
Deb doesn't recall 100% that she checked on Lisa, but may have. As for the boys, there was interaction as they were still awake. Glancing it at the baby was automatic and regular. Talking to the boys and inviting them to sleep in her bed was something different...imo

Seems to me that glancing at the baby was not in her thought process...as I don't think she gave a hoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member