Police say parents are not answering vital questions #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point does this become obstruction of justice? The last person to see the baby alive and well is refusing to go meet with LE, how is that not obstruction? Seriously asking.

They have no problem talking to LE, they just will not submit to specific conditions on how they talk to LE. How exactly is that obstruction?

What about Lisa's rights? Lisa had the right to be loved, protected- to be nurtured and raised in her home. Lisa's been gone 7 weeks~maybe it's time her family thought about their baby more than they think about their 'rights'.
Do their in-actions point to their actions the night Lisa vanished? mo

There is no evidence or accounts of lisa's rights (the part about protected and nurtured) not happening prior to her disappearance.

What stage of grief would that be then?
Likely the stage that comes after one knows their child is dead. Knows the child was removed from the home-either by their own hands or knowing who removed the deceased child. That stage of grief. IMHOO

:eek:

I'm speechless folks and that doesn't happen often!!!

Are we now comparing a bag of jewelry to a child?!

DB couldn't have possibly hurt BL because somebody can't remember where they put their jewelry? :yow:

I can't remember where yesterday's grocery receipt is , but I damn well know where my kids are and when I saw them last.

I don't think she was literally comparing a bag of jewelry to a baby.

I took it as saying that until something extraordinary happens, EVERYTHING is ordinary.

I would certainly know where I last saw my child, but could I say for CERTAIN what she was wearing? Maybe. Maybe not. She is 10, so dresses herself and changes her clothes about 50 times a day, so not the same as Baby Lisa, but you get what I mean.

Would I know for CERTAIN what time I went in to check on my sleeping child? Maybe. Maybe not. If I was waiting for a TV show to finish before checking, then I'd have some idea. If I were engrossed in a good book and just checked on a potty break, it would be harder to say.

Obviously if you KNEW it was going to be the last time you saw your child, then you would commit the tiniest detail to memory. But the thing is, an INNOCENT parent wouldn't know it was going to be the last time, and likely wouldn't pay attention to every little thing that was part of a daily routine.

I hope I was clear....I've been baking all day and I'm kind of loopy from the cinnamon fumes! :crazy:

There is no evidence or accounts of lisa's rights (the part about protected and nurtured) not happening prior to her disappearance.

Proof of the baby receiving those rights? I don't really expect those rights to be listed somewhere.
What I know is that something went array~Lisa is gone. Her mother was supposed to watch over her and protect her. Didn't happen due to time with friends and a box of wine. IMHOO

I wasn't. I don't know anything about this poster so I don't know what (s)he believes in. Many people don't trust what the lawyers say - so I was just getting that out of the way before someone jumped on the fact that it came from the lawyers. Have a great Thanksgiving :)

Yeah........For me, at least, qualifying a statement by saying it came from the lawyers does NOTHING to allay my suspicions. In fact, I'm not too likely to believe much of anything uttered by a defense attorney. MOO. Grain of salt, anyone?

I don't think she was literally comparing a bag of jewelry to a baby.

I took it as saying that until something extraordinary happens, EVERYTHING is ordinary.

I would certainly know where I last saw my child, but could I say for CERTAIN what she was wearing? Maybe. Maybe not. She is 10, so dresses herself and changes her clothes about 50 times a day, so not the same as Baby Lisa, but you get what I mean.

Would I know for CERTAIN what time I went in to check on my sleeping child? Maybe. Maybe not. If I was waiting for a TV show to finish before checking, then I'd have some idea. If I were engrossed in a good book and just checked on a potty break, it would be harder to say.

Obviously if you KNEW it was going to be the last time you saw your child, then you would commit the tiniest detail to memory. But the thing is, an INNOCENT parent wouldn't know it was going to be the last time, and likely wouldn't pay attention to every little thing that was part of a daily routine.

I hope I was clear....I've been baking all day and I'm kind of loopy from the cinnamon fumes!

BBM: Exactly!

O/T: Your user name is the punchline to my favorite joke in the world! :seeya:

Yeah........For me, at least, qualifying a statement by saying it came from the lawyers does NOTHING to allay my suspicions. In fact, I'm not too likely to believe much of anything uttered by a defense attorney. MOO. Grain of salt, anyone?
So I guess then that same logic has to carry over for Jersey's defense attorney supposedly stating that he is not a suspect then.

Actually, prior to Baby Lisa's disappearance she looked very well cared for, well dressed, well fed. However, what about the night she went missing, with her mother sitting outside drinking and not checking on a sick baby. That bothers me alot. MO

Putting your sick baby in a crib by 6:00pm or so and leaving your two boys inside while drinking to possible blackout stage is the total opposite of protecting and nurturing. It is neglectful.

Actually, prior to Baby Lisa's disappearance she looked very well cared for, well dressed, well fed. However, what about the night she went missing, with her mother sitting outside drinking and not checking on a sick baby. That bothers me alot. MO

But you don't really know that. Did she really say she never went in the house for 6 hours straight.

But you don't really know that. Did she really say she never went in the house for 6 hours straight.

She does not remember if she did or not because she was too drunk to remember. So who cares if she 'checked' on them. If she was smashed drunk than it is kind of dangerous to 'check on them.' Ask any kids raised by alcoholic parents for their views on that.

ETA: have any parents here ever had an emergency situation with their child? I know I have. If I had been too drunk to function it would have been a catastrophe.

Putting your sick baby in a crib by 6:00pm or so and leaving your two boys inside while drinking to possible blackout stage is the total opposite of protecting and nurturing. It is neglectful.

Parents do stuff that's deemed neglectful every single day. Doesn't mean they are bad parents per say. I guess every time I see a kid playing in the street with no parent around is neglectful because they can get hit by a car.

IMO, this topic is not worth arguing anymore. Clearly some people believe that the parents' rights trump everything else, including the fate of Baby Lisa. I highly doubt that the those who created the Constitution were trying to protect parents from having to talk about what happened the night their infant vanished...
JMO

It's not worth discussing because some people do not have the same opinion as yours? In my mind those who created the constitution were trying to protect the rights of all citizens and I do not have the right to pick and choose which citizens may not use their constitutional right. The rights afforded the citizens of the United States are many and we are blessed to have them. Emotionally would love to have Lisa's parents sit down with LE again but my head tells me that it is of utmost importance to honor our laws and not deride those that use them to their benefit.

Parents do stuff that's deemed neglectful every single day. Doesn't mean they are bad parents per say. I guess every time I see a kid playing in the street with no parent around is neglectful because they can get hit by a car.

If they were drunk to the point of blackout stage...uh, yeah. Using mind altering substances including alcohol to the point you are unable to provide care, nuture and protection to your children is, IMO neglectful.

We know that Bradley initially told police she last saw Lisa at 10:30 p.m. Oct.. 3. We know during a search of the home they found the receipt for the box of wine, which was bought just before 5 p.m. Oct. 3. We know police then confronted her about this.

Police have not officially said she changed her time, but as you said the media has implied this.

We know the family initially said the box of wine was bought for one reason. We know eventually DB admitted she consumed a significant portion of the box of wine that night.

We know Cyndy Short said police took the remaining (if any) contents of the box but left the box itself behind.

And we know a baby is missing and that's heart breaking :(

I've seen these boxed wines and they have silver bags in them with a spout no? They probably took the bag...but why leave the box? How odd!

We know that Bradley initially told police she last saw Lisa at 10:30 p.m. Oct.. 3. We know during a search of the home they found the receipt for the box of wine, which was bought just before 5 p.m. Oct. 3. We know police then confronted her about this.

Police have not officially said she changed her time, but as you said the media has implied this.

We know the family initially said the box of wine was bought for one reason. We know eventually DB admitted she consumed a significant portion of the box of wine that night.

We know Cyndy Short said police took the remaining (if any) contents of the box but left the box itself behind.

And we know a baby is missing and that's heart breaking :(
BBM
How do we know this? They could just as easily have 'found' the receipt because she told them where to 'find' it to back up her story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennifercockle