POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is your theory in Kyron's disappearance?

• Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was unplanned, an accident.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was planned.

Votes: 43 15.8%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was unplanned and DeDe was called for help

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was planned and DeDe helped plan it.

Votes: 108 39.6%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron. (Stranger being ANYONE except Terri, DeDe or accomplice.)

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around the school grounds

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron or Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around school grounds.

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 47 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully snipped and BBM

Then why would the teacher say (according to TP) to the "sub" that Kyron was probably using the washroom or getting a drink (or something of that nature)? JMO
The reason TP's statement bothers me so much, is because according to the statement, the chaperon said this after the tour.
There were 5 other students in her group, LE interviewed, I would assume, all of these students and all the students in the class, also the chaperon.
The tour happened after Terri was gone from the school, on her way to the 1st FM, correct? Wouldn't LE therefore name either the chaperon, or one of the other students in the group, as one of the last known persons to see Kyron? I can't imagine TP being the only student in that class hearing the chaperon make that statement and the response from the teacher.
We don't know what kind of statements LE got from the other students, nor TP for that matter, or the chaperon. It just stands to reason, to me anyway, that if TP's statement were true than Terri couldn't have been the last known person to see Kyron, sorry, I'm not buying TP's statements to the media.

So who are those sources and how would they have first-hand information about a conversation that took place between Terri and the teacher? And why is it "in the days before" ? If these "multiple sources" had actually witnessed and heard the conversation for themselves, couldn't they pin-point the day this occurred?

FWIW, I don't believe there were "multiple" direct witnesses to the entire conversation Terri had with MsP regarding the exact date of Kyron's doctor's appointment. Sounds like gossip to me.

I didn't take it to mean there are multiple witnesses (strictly) to hearing TH & MsP's conversation; ex. Kyron could have told some of his friends and that would still contradict TH. Didn't one confirm that in the press, although I don't believe they gave his name?

Now this is where I get a bit confused. Did Ms P think Terri was taking Kyron to the doc or taking baby to doc's?

I believe Terri was being confusing about that too. Even in the e-mail she isn't clear, IMO. She blamed the school for being disorganized, the teacher for not hearing her correctly, and an mystery male that she claims was seen with Kyron and two girls after she left. That's a lot of blaming going on.

If I were her, I would have felt tremendously guilty leaving a child, who I claim (in an e-mail) is suffering from seizures and other issues, in a hallway. I would have walked him into class and left him with the teacher if the school was in the middle of a SF with adults and others coming and going.

IMO.

So now we're up to three people involved in this conspiracy to disappear a child? That's where they lose me completely.

I find it unbelievable too. However, Terri may have committed the crime and lied to her friends about what happened. If Terri's lies were believable and had to do with things she had been telling them for months, then maybe they would help her. I wouldn't do it, but then again I would never, in a million years, buy a bat phone for someone if their child was discovered missing and they were the last person to be seen with the child. Never. I can't believe anyone would do that for someone.

JMO

respectfully snipped and BBM

Then why would the teacher say (according to TP) to the "sub" that Kyron was probably using the washroom or getting a drink (or something of that nature)? JMO

Why would T's family let talk to the media when LE asked all of the witnesses to remain silent so that what they say won't hurt the investigation of a missing and possibly murdered child? What kind of person would do that and possibly jeopardize the investigation? It boggles the mind.

I didn't take it to mean there are multiple witnesses (strictly) to hearing TH & MsP's conversation; ex. Kyron could have told some of his friends and that would still contradict TH. Didn't one confirm that in the press, although I don't believe they gave his name?

If they didn't witness the conversation and hear for themselves Terri tell MsP "June 4th", then they aren't sources and I take what they have claimed with a huge grain of salt, IMO. It's hearsay and gossip.

I wonder if it was teething. Would she have to go to two stores to find medicine so rare that the first store ran out if it was just for teething?

There was talk about the Tylenol recall back at that time. It was on earlier threads; I think someone verified the FM brands were affected.

So assuming for a moment that the teacher "knew" Kyron was going to the doctor's on that day, where is the paperwork?

Did she give it to Terri that morning to take to the doc's ?

Maybe Terri said, "Bye. I'm taking Kyron to the doctor's." The only thing we know about the paperwork is something that Terri told her friend and her friend reported to the media. Terri also claimed that Kyron had seizures, but that hasn't been confirmed by his parents.

There was talk about the Tylenol recall back at that time. It was on earlier threads; I think someone verified the FM brands were affected.

I would really like to know what kind of medicine she was looking for. I'm sure LE contacted the first FM and confirmed whether or not they were out of that medication on June 4th. It seems like there are several other brands that have the same ingrediants as Tylenol, so it wouldn't seem like it would have required a trip to two stores, but you never know. LE knows though. That's what matters.

Maybe Terri said, "Bye. I'm taking Kyron to the doctor's." The only thing we know about the paperwork is something that Terri told her friend and her friend reported to the media. Terri also claimed that Kyron had seizures, but that hasn't been confirmed by his parents.

Actually, Terri didn't claim Kyron had seizures. She described strange behavior and said the doctor was concerned it could be "mini-seizures".

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

If they didn't witness the conversation and hear for themselves Terri tell MsP "June 4th", then they aren't sources and I take what they have claimed with a huge grain of salt, IMO. It's hearsay and gossip.

I disagree, if Kyron had told friends directly, he had a doctors appointment that day; it would support MsP's testimony and it wouldn't be hearsay IMO.

Looks to me like like the teacher said Kyron had a doctor's appointment, and the other child overheard it.

The boy's mother, Kim Holm, said her son knew about Kyron Horman's appointment, too.

"And the teacher said, 'I thought he left with his mom,' because they thought they had a doctor appointment," Kim Holm said. "And then at lunchtime - K ate lunch with him every day - he wasn't there at lunchtime. And then I got a call at 4:30ish, saying he didn't get off the bus, I guess. And K said, 'Oh yeah, I knew he was already gone all day, Mom.'"

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98987454.html

I've never seen anything saying Kyron had told other children he had an appointment.

I haven't wavered since the beginning. I still think the simplest explanation is probably correct.

IOW, I believe she planned this and did whatever preparations were necessary the day before or even a few days before, and I think a container is involved.

IF DeDe or any other friends are involved at all I believe it would only be their supporting a friend who they didn't realize at the time was lying to them.

I believe that LE absolutely knows she did it and is still tying up all loose ends in order to have a watertight case.

This is all JMHO.

I disagree, if Kyron had told friends directly, he had a doctors appointment that day; it would support MsP's testimony and it wouldn't be hearsay IMO.

Actually, the quote from the link says:

That contradicts what multiple sources have told KATU News. In the days before the science fair, Terri informed Kyron’s teacher he had the appointment that day, June 4

Very clearly stating these "multiple sources" had first hand knowledge of what Terri told teacher. What Kyron may or may not have told his friends has nothing to do with the claim by this reporter.

So those "multiple sources" are saying that Terri informed Kyron's teacher the appointment was on June 4th.

If they were not present to witness the conversation between Terri and Ms P, then it's hearsay and gossip.

I haven't wavered since the beginning. I still think the simplest explanation is probably correct.

IOW, I believe she planned this and did whatever preparations were necessary the day before or even a few days before, and I think a container is involved.

IF DeDe or any other friends are involved at all I believe it would only be their supporting a friend who they didn't realize at the time was lying to them.

I believe that LE absolutely knows she did it and is still tying up all loose ends in order to have a watertight case.

This is all JMHO.

Ditto to this. I also think a container was involved because I don't think there is any evidence of a body in the truck. If he was put in a container (Gosh, I hate even saying it!) then there would be less forensic evidence in the vehicle. I believe LE was looking for a suitcase or duffel bag at one time, so maybe that is the container.

:( How sad.

Obviously, there are a whole bunch of dots between my original 1 and 2. Leaving earlier than expected to go to the store for medicine is perfectly rational (although if I was out of medicine for my child and she was feeling poorly, I think I might have gone to the store prior to going to school - especially if I was "planning" to be there until 10 am when the SF projects were free to go). Driving around on country roads (one of which could have been Skyline Blvd.) for 1-1/2 hours is not rational - imho.

I have a hard time calling Terri a good mother when she takes a sick baby to daycare 2 days in a row. Clearly, either Terri thinks more of herself than her children; or, she needed a witness that the baby was sick (June 3) to support her need to buy medicine on June 4, and she needed that June 4 alibi.

I would like to speculate more on Terri and her sick daughter, but from raising my own children, I realize that teething and earaches are unpredictable. I have no idea of the severity of K's illness that week. Teething, especially, is random--my children have had bad days interspersed with good and good days interspersed with bad. We've left the house thinking that our child appeared to be over the latest bout, then hurried to finish whatever we set out to do because he became fussy and feverish.

And, sometimes a little anbesol and Tylenol is all the child needs--sometimes, not...

I would like to speculate more on Terri and her sick daughter, but from raising my own children, I realize that teething and earaches are unpredictable. I have no idea of the severity of K's illness that week. Teething, especially, is random--my children have had bad days interspersed with good and good days interspersed with bad. We've left the house thinking that our child appeared to be over the latest bout, then hurried to finish whatever we set out to do because he became fussy and feverish.

And, sometimes a little anbesol and Tylenol is all the child needs--sometimes, not...

Well, I will admit that it has been awhile since my children were of "teething age," so I will give you the point that perhaps Terri thought babyK was a-ok, only find out that she was not. However, I will have to say that EVEN IF I felt my child was just fine, I had set-out for the day to run errands or do whatever, and it turned out the my child WAS NOT just fine, I would turn my little fritter around and head home - with a possible stop by the drug store or supermarket for more meds, as required. I would not drive-around for 5 minutes trying to sooth my little one. And I most certainly would not head to the gym. I would head home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06