Poll: Date of body disposal?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What day do you believe KC disposed of Caylee's body?

• on day of death (June 15-June 17)

Votes: 53 8.6%
  • June 18

Votes: 112 18.2%
  • June 19

Votes: 114 18.5%
  • after June 19

Votes: 336 54.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your outline of casual computer use, perhaps making a bite to eat is exactly what bothers me. Seems too relaxed. Hardly what you would expect if Caylee already dead? I have always had trouble with the video at Blockbusters. How could she do that if Caylee was dead, even from an accident? Mind you my only alternative explanation is that Caylee was not dead, but was locked in KC's trunk. How could she do that either?

It's very difficult to get the mind around all of this, isn't it? Very cold, cruel creature that KC.

Just listened to the chat with LP. He thinks the 24th, after the gas cans incident. :D

Great fun at the chat BTW, I never did that before.

I agree with that too. To actually break in to get them, she may not have had money to buy them, but it seems like a desperate act, to break in to the shed like that...JMO

This has bugged me. TL assisted her in breaking in the shed. He used a crow bar. I think that is why GA phoned in the break-in because it looked like vandalism. TL used poor judgement in destroying property. He should have bought her gas :confused: He said she was on a neighborhood st. I wonder if it was Suburban?

The problem is that LE said there were no fingerprints to be found on shed. :waitasec:

This has bugged me. TL assisted her in breaking in the shed. He used a crow bar. I think that is why GA phoned in the break-in because it looked like vandalism. TL used poor judgement in destroying property. He should have bought her gas :confused: He said she was on a neighborhood st. I wonder if it was Suburban?

The problem is that LE said there were no fingerprints to be found on shed. :waitasec:
Not justifying it, but thinking like this pair. KC ran out of gas down the road. A 's house close place to get some gas after AL picked up KC. Would have had to buy a can etc at gas station. Reasonable to try at A's house knowing there were gas cans there. KC no aware the shed was locked? They should have left when they found the shed locked, or at the least told GA and repaired the damage, but that's not the way such irresponsible people behave.

The thing that is comforting in all this mess? The truth will come out one way or the other. The FBI, CSI, and LE are not going to let this just "go". KC can sit there as silent as she wants to, because that is her only card. She delights in thinking she has something that others want. In this case, information. But what she did not count on, was that these people are not going to just buy into her lies, and she can run about her merry little way. They are seasoned warriors in this kind of thing, and are not moved by the batting eyelash routine. So, this will get solved and the truth will prevail. KC should continue to eat a bunch of junk because she will need the extra padding once she gets bounced off the walls in general pop.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1106/21539770.pdf pg.7
remainsremoved.jpg

remainsremoved2.jpg
pg.8

I'm stumped on this, I wonder if KC hid Caylee in the sandbox for a while before she put her in the car, then a day or two later she put her in the woods.....dunno. I said after the 19th...

I'm stumped on this, I wonder if KC hid Caylee in the sandbox for a while before she put her in the car, then a day or two later she put her in the woods.....dunno. I said after the 19th...

I have never been able to buy the senario of Caylee being buried (put maybe) in the sandbox or anywhere else in the garden for that matter. The Anthonys had dogs, those dogs would have gone in a beeline for any strange and unusual smells. For me there is no getting around this because of those Anthony dogs.

Caylee may have been laid down in the sandox or playhouse or garden momentarily but there is no way she would have buried Caylee's body and then left it for a day or two to come back and get it. There is no way you could guarantee that those Anthony dogs would not find it and start digging. Anyone who has ever had dogs would have to take this into consideration.

I vote she didn't die at home..either in the car or at Lee's..she may have sat in her car all night near the home texting TL.. she died late 15th or early 16th temporarily in the trunk unbagged until George left on the 16th and then she went home (he never saw them)...she put her in 2 garbage bags and back in the trunk. The bag lay on it's side and a bit of fluid leaked from the top..and on the 24th (gas can incident) she had taken the canvas bag and put her garbage bagged body into it for disposal..the fluid could also have leaked then..she cleaned it with paper towels..George saw the laundry bag in the trunk. She left and dumped her body.

I vote she didn't die at home..either in the car or at Lee's..she may have sat in her car all night near the home texting TL.. she died late 15th or early 16th temporarily in the trunk unbagged until George left on the 16th and then she went home (he never saw them)...she put her in 2 garbage bags and back in the trunk. The bag lay on it's side and a bit of fluid leaked from the top..and on the 24th (gas can incident) she had taken the canvas bag and put her garbage bagged body into it for disposal..the fluid could also have leaked then..she cleaned it with paper towels..George saw the laundry bag in the trunk. She left and dumped her body.

The only problem I have with her dieing on the 15th or early on the 16th is what would then be the reason for KC and her "flurry of calls" around 4pm ish, on the 16th to Mom and Dad for? She did her best to hide out from them from evening of the 16th on, and trying to get them to last minute sit for her would explain the calls, whereas I can't think of why she would NEED to get ahold of them after killing Caylee.

The only problem I have with her dieing on the 15th or early on the 16th is what would then be the reason for KC and her "flurry of calls" around 4pm ish, on the 16th to Mom and Dad for? She did her best to hide out from them from evening of the 16th on, and trying to get them to last minute sit for her would explain the calls, whereas I can't think of why she would NEED to get ahold of them after killing Caylee.
I just can't get around my deep suspicion that she had been pulling Caylee away from Cindy the week before in anger...which led up to the fight on the 15th...if it led to a physical choking incident..it was a bad one. I really think Casey left in anger with Caylee. I just can't see her staying there that night.

I just can't get around my deep suspicion that she had been pulling Caylee away from Cindy the week before in anger...which led up to the fight on the 15th...if it led to a physical choking incident..it was a bad one. I really think Casey left in anger with Caylee. I just can't see her staying there that night.

You may be right about pulling Caylee away the week b4, but like I said, the flurry of calls to me would not make sense if she were dead already is all.
She can still have left the nite of the 15, returning home the next day as well.

You may be right about pulling Caylee away the week b4, but like I said, the flurry of calls to me would not make sense if she were dead already is all.
She can still have left the nite of the 15, returning home the next day as well.
True. She could have, but I also thought it would make sense that the post-fight rage may have caused her to go off on Caylee when they left if she was crying or something...or wanted to go home.

I have a feeling it was June 24th, right after GA wasn't able to get into the trunk himself. I think KC panicked and just gathered everything with Caylee and.....dumped ( I hate typing that word but that is what KC did) her where she was ultimately found in her watery grave..

KC is an evil monster...I wish I could have just 15 minutes with her..:furious:

JMHO

BBM:

What if she wanted to make sure she(KC) knew her parents whereabouts and find out exactly where they were, what time they would be returning home, etc...she needed time to get to the house without anyone seeing her, to maybe hid the body at the house (sand box), until she could come up with a plan. Or needed to figure out how much time she had to clean up the "crime scene/accident scene"

BBM:

What if she wanted to make sure she(KC) knew her parents whereabouts and find out exactly where they were, what time they would be returning home, etc...she needed time to get to the house without anyone seeing her, to maybe hid the body at the house (sand box), until she could come up with a plan. Or needed to figure out how much time she had to clean up the "crime scene/accident scene"

Could be. I am thinking that pings showed she was at the house already though. She may have wanted to call to see when they were coming home but my leaning is that this is when she started going psycho cause NO SITTER, and she wanted to meet with TL, an started getting really "FRUSHTRATED" cause mummy and daddy weren't returning her calls. Of course this was on top of whatever other mental issues she may have had going on and started to put in motion her I need to get rid of Caylee plan.

I believe the 2.6 days of decomp results were probably prior to Caylee being double then triple bagged. Casey probably kept wrapping as the stench of decomp became worse, thus 2.6 days of decomp exposed. I am of the opinion that she was dumped on the 24th after the Gas can incedent. IIRC didn't George mention that he saw laundry in the back of casey's car? Casey probably "freaked out" at that moment and drove up the street and threw Caylee out in case George came looking for her as he had done in the past. Fear of her Dad discovering Caylee body in the trunk must have horrified Casey. Too bad the wind was not blowing in the right direction the day George was getting the gas cans!

I can't imagine 8 days,( June 24th) in the trunk of a car in the Summer, Florida heat:waitasec: I would think the odor would be powerful, given that much time.

Maybe some experts here can explain more about that.

I can't imagine 8 days,( June 24th) in the trunk of a car in the Summer, Florida heat:waitasec: I would think the odor would be powerful, given that much time.

Maybe some experts here can explain more about that.
It was uber powerful...remember Lee's and George's description? Garaqe doors open.. George had to drive it with the windows down..and the body was never even inside the car, just the trunk. Also the car was still stinking >2 months later at OCSO. That says more than 2.6 days to me. Per entomology report...body was removed June 20-27. So the 24th would fit...but cause a discrepancy with the 2.6 days report. Casey also tells Amy on the 27th that she got rid of the dead squirrel.

I really think that the explanation is at what point did Casey start bagging her up. It would logically be when Caylee started started leaking fluids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez