Poll: Date of body disposal?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What day do you believe KC disposed of Caylee's body?

• on day of death (June 15-June 17)

Votes: 53 8.6%
  • June 18

Votes: 112 18.2%
  • June 19

Votes: 114 18.5%
  • after June 19

Votes: 336 54.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazy: Glurg! I meant the 20th! :crazy:

Too late to edit. The 20th is when I think she had it double bagged, then forgot about it over the weekend. Thank you. :blowkiss:
In that case I agree up to 20th, and I was one of those who thought dumped body 24th. Now I am torn 20/24th.

I can go along with that. I can remember trying to sort that point out. I've lost it all again now. There were arguements for both dates I recall?
Do we know exactly where KC ran out of gas, more precisely than just near the A home?

I believe it was the 23rd as well.

I think she had full intentions of burning her body too ...but then decided against it as it would draw attention to the area

I think she had full intentions of burning her body too ...but then decided against it as it would draw attention to the area
I have considered a plan to burn the body or torch the car with body in it.

I have asked, but it seems not known if the cans were empty or not when GA got them back?

I have not heard if they had gas in them or not, just her frantic search for gas cans...and you cannot make chloroform in a metal container so I cannot imagine it being for anything else. Her gas gauge was not broken when it was checked.(she had told amy and tony that the gauge was broken) She had no reason for just carrying around extra gas in case the car ran out of it. Sorry if this is off topic

I'm thinking GA saw the bags carrying little Caylee in the car on the 24th........he seemed so upset over 'gas cans' but I think he was upset over what he found out.
Did GA maybe help kc that day? and it has bothered him ever since? When GA came home the night CA phoned CAYLEE missing after 31 days.........was GA upset? I don't remember any comments of him on the phone.

I have not heard if they had gas in them or not, just her frantic search for gas cans...and you cannot make chloroform in a metal container so I cannot imagine it being for anything else. Her gas gauge was not broken when it was checked.(she had told amy and tony that the gauge was broken) She had no reason for just carrying around extra gas in case the car ran out of it. Sorry if this is off topic
I think she was searching for gas cans and got Amy to buy one, after she dumped the car at Amscot. Looks like she was planning to get the car back, but she was too late getting there and it was towed. After she dumped the car means after she dumped the body, so no longer planning to burn, but it still may have been an idea with GA gas cans.

I agree with that too. To actually break in to get them, she may not have had money to buy them, but it seems like a desperate act, to break in to the shed like that...JMO

Jinkies!
I believe that is how the duct tape got on the gas can, when she used it to close the bag up with.

Jinkies!
I believe that is how the duct tape got on the gas can, when she used it to close the bag up with.
The bag would have needed to be sealed by about the 20th to fit in with forensics on the extent of decomposition in the trunk. By the time she had the gas cans on 23rd she may have put extra on to seal a tear, or just an extra seal, and some ended up on cans. or of course, the tape on cans may be a coincidence?

Thinking it was a second application of tape around the bag and or what you said, to seal a tear. Why would she have needed duct tape for the bag? Especially if it had the ties on it. All she would have had to do is tie it...

Maybe George will say...there was NO duct tape on those cans the last time they were used?

Thinking it was a second application of tape around the bag and or what you said, to seal a tear. Why would she have needed duct tape for the bag? Especially if it had the ties on it. All she would have had to do is tie it...
I think she used the duct tape on the body. We know that already. Nobody has said they found any other on the bag etc YET.

Maybe I am thinking in terms of duct tape because the trash bag was said to be "sealed" rather than "tied". I cannot help but think that she disposed of the body after she took the gas cans...let's hope they can find some strong evidence to that piece that was on the gas can, to directly link this to KC

Can the simplest answer be true? A piece of duct tape on a gas can could be there becouse someone using duct tape tore off several pieces and used the edge of the gas can to hold onto them until they needed to take one off and use it. One could have just been left there.

Can the simplest answer be true? A piece of duct tape on a gas can could be there becouse someone using duct tape tore off several pieces and used the edge of the gas can to hold onto them until they needed to take one off and use it. One could have just been left there.

That would truly be a bombshell. Praying :praying:

I humbly suggest the 18th does not give enough time after death for the body to be in the trunk decomposing? The forensics suggest 2.6 days decomposing in the trunk and the calculations by JWG and BondJamesBond suggest even slightly longer than that.

If she was killed late 15th, early 16th. Placed in trunk and packaged on the afternoon of the 18th. That would be just about right for the 2.6 days of decomp.

If she was killed late 15th, early 16th. Placed in trunk and packaged on the afternoon of the 18th. That would be just about right for the 2.6 days of decomp.
I agree.
That was what I thought until recently, but my understanding of the caculations are that it is just over 3 days which makes it hard to fit?
We have to also consider if there is any truth in GA saying he saw Caylee 12:50pm on 16th and KC phone and computer use still seemed normal at that time. So, afternoon of 16th seems likely earliest TOD? I am saying that does not fit with bagging on 18th. I am opting for death 17th and bagging 20th. I am very much thinking hard about it and open to persuasion.

I agree.
That was what I thought until recently, but my understanding of the caculations are that it is just over 3 days which makes it hard to fit?
We have to also consider if there is any truth in GA saying he saw Caylee 12:50pm on 16th and KC phone and computer use still seemed normal at that time. So, afternoon of 16th seems likely earliest TOD? I am saying that does not fit with bagging on 18th. I am opting for death 17th and bagging 20th. I am very much thinking hard about it and open to persuasion.

I have never believed GA's story about seeing them on the 16th. As for the phone use, I know KC was on the phone a lot with TonE through the late pm, early am of the 15th/16th. I think Caylee was already deceased and the conversations took place from KC's car parked near the house, maybe as an early silly alibi of some type: "I was home all night, talking to my boyfriend on the phone". As for the computer use, she came home after GA went to work maybe got something to eat, showered, changed clothes, packed some clothes to bring to TonE's, got on the computer and talked on the phone and then off to Blockbusters - no Caylee in sight. From the 16th on, KC was virtually living with TonE. Where was Caylee from the evening of the 15th. Not at home, not at TonE's, not seen by anyone. If the 3 days decomp is correct, then obviously my theory doesn't hold water, but for me the 2.6 does. I don't expect that we will ever hear the truth from KC, but I am looking forward to the SA's timeline and theory.

I have never believed GA's story about seeing them on the 16th. As for the phone use, I know KC was on the phone a lot with TonE through the late pm, early am of the 15th/16th. I think Caylee was already deceased and the conversations took place from KC's car parked near the house, maybe as an early silly alibi of some type: "I was home all night, talking to my boyfriend on the phone". As for the computer use, she came home after GA went to work maybe got something to eat, showered, changed clothes, packed some clothes to bring to TonE's, got on the computer and talked on the phone and then off to Blockbusters - no Caylee in sight. From the 16th on, KC was virtually living with TonE. Where was Caylee from the evening of the 15th. Not at home, not at TonE's, not seen by anyone. If the 3 days decomp is correct, then obviously my theory doesn't hold water, but for me the 2.6 does. I don't expect that we will ever hear the truth from KC, but I am looking forward to the SA's timeline and theory.
Your outline of casual computer use, perhaps making a bite to eat is exactly what bothers me. Seems too relaxed. Hardly what you would expect if Caylee already dead? I have always had trouble with the video at Blockbusters. How could she do that if Caylee was dead, even from an accident? Mind you my only alternative explanation is that Caylee was not dead, but was locked in KC's trunk. How could she do that either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez