Poll: How did JA do in closing arguments?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How well did JA do?

Votes: 5 1.0%

Votes: 5 1.0%

Votes: 4 0.8%

Votes: 6 1.1%

Votes: 4 0.8%

Votes: 8 1.5%

Votes: 11 2.1%

Votes: 36 6.8%

Votes: 32 6.1%

Votes: 66 12.5%
  • Home Run, knocked it out of the park

Votes: 349 66.3%

• Total voters
JA did great! Only thing I wish he would have mentioned were the chloroform searches on the computer.

I think he knew that the DT would use the chloroform searches so I think he saved a very important and damning piece of evidence for rebuttal so the issue would be fresh in the minds of the jurors.

Wish there was 'I usually can't stand him, but in closing he was freakin awesome' option.

I loved the "rabbit hole to a bizarre world..." and everything that came after it. I wonder how JB will feel going up there now.

He made me cry over CINDY's panic on July 15th!

He gave me chills several times. He also made me cry about the decomp in the car and when he said he hoped Caylee was chloroformed before being duct taped so she would know the horror.

He was awesome!

Looks like JB is having trouble with his "show and tell" elements of his closing arguments. :loser:

I thought it was a homerun honestly. I just love JA's passion. It may also be a hinderance at times but he was spellbinding. I cried so many different times. He was so good at weaving a story.

Wanted him to say WTP blanket disappeared in May. Very important evidence imo shows Caylee died in the trunk along with the other evidence. Relationship with TL started in May.

I thought he was brilliant. He's a great storyteller, engaging, and down to earth. The strategy to hold back and use the time for rebuttal seems to be an excellent strategy.

Very curious as to what the DT has...

Awesome! Out of the park!

:rocker:

JA did so good. It was fantastic to see Casey break down... knowing she's guility. She only cried because she knows she's toast.

(I believe she made herself think her lie about her dad George finding the body and then hiding it etc is really real... I believe she really thinks it happened. Her crazy lie has become reality in her mind.

I don't cry. I have not cried once in three years about this and when Jeff Ashton demonstrated the place of all 3 pieces of tape and he got emotional and put his arms up behind his head and neck.....

I CRIED!!

There just is NO other explanation. There is NO reasonable doubt.

JEFF ROCKED!!! and I think LDB is gonna come out and do the same for Caylee in rebuttal. I hope she mentions the purple she is wearing today for Caylee.

Sorry if I've violated any forum rules.. new here. missed JA closing, will it be rerun?

Through JA's entire argument I had chill bumps. I felt more emotion during those 77 minutes than I have through any point of this trial, and believe me, this has been an emotional trial for me. JA really, really got to me when he looked like he was going to tear up a couple of times. God bless him. Justice for Caylee.

I totally LOVE JA...he knocked it outta the park, he is Caylee's voice!

AMAZING. I wanted him to explain why ICA did it. I never felt it came out during the trial and might cause reasonable doubt. He explained why today.

I don't know that he really explained it. I don't think I'll ever understand why. :( I know what, you're are saying though, tragco. Just that if I heard the words from Casey herself, I think I might still shake Casey and scream, "Why, why!?"

Sorry, I don't need to know why Casey did it, just that she did.

Through JA's entire argument I had chill bumps. I felt more emotion during those 77 minutes than I have through any point of this trial, and believe me, this has been an emotional trial for me. JA really, really got to me when he looked like he was going to tear up a couple of times. God bless him. Justice for Caylee.

We watched JA's argument, actively listening to it. It was a great argument. I was riveted.

JA knits all the facts together, as described on HLN. JB makes little quilt squares. That's the difference.

All young people like to go out and party and dance. No knocking ICA there, no appealing to our moral judgments. But back to Caylee, the little girl who needed a mother to care for her.

I just wish they had a big picture of an alive Caylee up .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back