• Coverup YES Murder YES

Votes: 109 36.8%
  • Coverup: NO Murder YES

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Coverup: NO Murder NO

Votes: 59 19.9%

• Total voters
Brefie said:
No. It doesn't. But NH is 18. Old enough to be married with a child and serve in the military. Why BT is getting slammed for not being 10 feet behind her is beyond me.

I do not believe Patsy Ramsey killed JBR. HOWEVER, I believe she knows EXACTLY what happened that night.

If this were a 'best Mother' contest, I know who would get my vote.
:clap::clap::clap: I will second that! Many kids go on a trip their senior year. Our school has one also. As for the Ramsey's....I do not believe she killed her either. I think Burke did by accident. I think PR and JR covered it up. :(

Brefie said:
No. It doesn't. But NH is 18. Old enough to be married with a child and serve in the military. Why BT is getting slammed for not being 10 feet behind her is beyond me.

I do not believe Patsy Ramsey killed JBR. HOWEVER, I believe she knows EXACTLY what happened that night.

If this were a 'best Mother' contest, I know who would get my vote.

At least PR was still with her husband. I guess BT didn't think being married to her daughters husband was all that important. Guess she wasn't really all that family orientated.
And because I think PR had nothing to do with her daughters murder.
I know who would get my vote for "best mother".

I'm curious about the "UPS package" story, too. Can someone give a link, or a short explanation?

Zman said:
At least PR was still with her husband. I guess BT didn't think being married to her daughters husband was all that important. Guess she wasn't really all that family orientated.
I dont think there would be many mothers who would be interested in marrying their daughters husbands.:p

dingo said:
I dont think there would be many mothers who would be interested in marrying their daughters husbands.:p
I know my mom wouldnt have mine, lol.....

dingo said:
Got me. But I guess that would depend on the husband.

Zman said:

Zman, I'm guessing we need to carry this over to NH's thread, but a quick question-BT is married to her daughter's husband? I don't keep up with that story much. Did she have an older daughter and took up with her son-in-law? Sounds like a JerrY Springer episode...or were you intending to say being married to her daughter's FATHER wasn't important to her??

If that is what you meant, why would you assume her marriage was not important to her? How do you know what/who caused the split? Maybe the father didn't want to be with BT-nevertheless, that has no bearing on THEIR daughter being missing or the grief they are both feeling.

I usually find your posts interesting and thought provoking but this time you came off as mean-spirited.

And for the record, from day 1, I have wondered why the kids took a trip to another country. I wouldn't have let mine go. Hell, our senior trip was 2 days at Disneyland. Times have changed.

Zman said:

Huh? I think you mean her daughter's father, but even so, what has that got to do with anything?
You think mothers are not family oriented if they divorce their children's father? I think you'll find a lot of women divorce men for the sake of their FAMILY.

ETA: Didn't realise your typo had been pointed out already. Sorry.

itsreenw said:
And for the record, from day 1, I have wondered why the kids took a trip to another country. I wouldn't have let mine go. Hell, our senior trip was 2 days at Disneyland. Times have changed.

People, we let 18 yr olds go to Iraq.

You guys.
Please.

The Natalee Holloway thing REALLY bothers me. Gets to me. Upsets me.

Is it because I have two young-adult daughters? Maybe
Is it because my friend's 13 year old son got lost-at-sea and never found there? Maybe. All I know is that it upsets my stomach.

Please. I don't go to the NH thread, cuz I can't stand to read about it. I change the tv when it comes on. I come here to read about the JonBenét murder. I don't mean to be a pain, but when I see there's a new post- I don't know if it's NH or JonBenét, and I really really really don't want to read about NH. OK? Thank you!

I don't think Patsy had anything to do with the crime but I remain on the fence because of John Ramsey's behaviour and attitude. I don't trust Mr Cool and I think he could be nasty.

I feel sorry for JR. His oldest daghter was killed tragically, then his wife
comes down with a quite horrific cancer, then seems to be in remisssion and then losing JB. How much can one person take? Inthe family, there is just him, Burke and his 2 oldest children and even his first wife had nothing bad to say of him. (saw hwe in an interview) I think JB was apple of his eye although he still missed Beth, he said it in book: JB was our little sparkplug. And she did seem like hat type of happy child. Bedwetting is no big deal. She was only 6 and compared to the tragedies these people had been through I doubt if it was a big deal to them. JMO

I feel sorry for JR. His oldest daghter was killed tragically, then his wife
comes down with a quite horrific cancer, then seems to be in remisssion and then losing JB. How much can one person take? Inthe family, there is just him, Burke and his 2 oldest children and even his first wife had nothing bad to say of him. (saw hwe in an interview) I think JB was apple of his eye although he still missed Beth, he said it in book: JB was our little sparkplug. And she did seem like hat type of happy child. Bedwetting is no big deal. She was only 6 and compared to the tragedies these people had been through I doubt if it was a big deal to them. JMO

I do feel compassion for JR's tragedies. That said, I am an exwife also. I NEVER have anything bad to say about my exhusband. We have children together. I do not want to traumatize them with the full truth, nor do I want to put them in a position of conflict. Nor do I want to generate nasty drama, histrionics, or ill will among any of the people that we both know. I will continue to do this for life.

But the ugly truth of the matter is that I COULD tell plenty! Some of it would shock the kids and long-term friends to the core. Some of it would put him in jail, for a long, long time. Some of it would shock YOU reading here. But I won't go there. It is behind me; I have made a good life and dredging up the ugly details of the past serves no good purpose for anyone.

So, as to JR's exwife not saying anything bad about him: LMAO. Many exwives and exhusbands know full well what I am talking about. So the lady has class and wants to maintain it. Good for her, my hats off to her. Her maternal instincts and love for her children may be much more powerful than any distaste for her exhusband. :innocent:

On the bedwetting, I soooo agree that it is no big deal. Usually. Most of the time. In ideal circumstances. When seas are calm and there is no stress. But we do not know, nor can we EVER say (unless there is an unexpected confession, and even then, how could a deceased person defend themselves) that someone didn't go over the edge on one very very stressful night. I used to see this kind of "out of the blue" reaction when I worked social service jobs in my twenties. Usually, drugs and/or tremendous emotional/physical stress were catalysts.

Not an indictment, by any means, and I am NOT implying that Patsy did this, just that it is one of the possibilities until it is ruled out. I'm not sure it can EVER be ruled out now. So sad.

I do feel compassion for JR's tragedies. That said, I am an exwife also. I NEVER have anything bad to say about my exhusband. We have children together. I do not want to traumatize them with the full truth, nor do I want to put them in a position of conflict. Nor do I want to generate nasty drama, histrionics, or ill will among any of the people that we both know. I will continue to do this for life.

But the ugly truth of the matter is that I COULD tell plenty! Some of it would shock the kids and long-term friends to the core. Some of it would put him in jail, for a long, long time. Some of it would shock YOU reading here. But I won't go there. It is behind me; I have made a good life and dredging up the ugly details of the past serves no good purpose for anyone.

So, as to JR's exwife not saying anything bad about him: LMAO. Many exwives and exhusbands know full well what I am talking about. So the lady has class and wants to maintain it. Good for her, my hats off to her. Her maternal instincts and love for her children may be much more powerful than any distaste for her exhusband. :innocent:

ITA

On the bedwetting, I soooo agree that it is no big deal. Usually. Most of the time. In ideal circumstances. When seas are calm and there is no stress. But we do not know, nor can we EVER say (unless there is an unexpected confession, and even then, how could a deceased person defend themselves) that someone didn't go over the edge on one very very stressful night. I used to see this kind of "out of the blue" reaction when I worked social service jobs in my twenties. Usually, drugs and/or tremendous emotional/physical stress were catalysts.

Not an indictment, by any means, and I am NOT implying that Patsy did this, just that it is one of the possibilities until it is ruled out. I'm not sure it can EVER be ruled out now. So sad.

Until the killer gets caught we can't rule anything out I agree.We can't say that someone didn't go over the edge on a very stressful night but isn't it the other way around,don't we have first to prove that someone DID go over the edge one night?And what evidence is there that it was PR and not JR or BR who went over the edge that night if RDI?

I agree that no indictment doesn't necessarily mean that she's not guilty but that there is not enough evidence.And if there is not enough evidence maybe the cops should have started to follow up other leads as well.

It's like our dear ST said ,other leads,what other leads,not until the R's prove their innocence.Ridiculous and against the system.

Fibers and the RN(if it will ever be proven that the fibers are hers and that she wrote the note) could only point that she was part of the cover-up,but evidence that she was the killer?I didn't see any.

It's the same with the DNA and the intruder theory.

You don't have an exact TOD.
You don't have an exact COD.
You don't have a motive,everything is speculation.
You don't have the exact location of the crime.

Until these things will be figured out,you got nothing IMO.You can't go to court with some fibers and some DNA.They couldn't build up a case based on the fiber reports,maybe someday they will be able to do so based on a DNA match.A DNA match will either support IDI or RDI,depends on who the owner is.

BTW,I was wondering,let's say that there will be a match someday and it shows the DNA landed there innocently .OH I SO wanna see what LE does next!

Fibers and the RN(if it will ever be proven that the fibers are hers and that she wrote the note) could only point that she was part of the cover-up,but evidence that she was the killer?I didn't see any.

It's the same with the DNA and the intruder theory.

You don't have an exact TOD.
You don't have an exact COD.
You don't have a motive,everything is speculation.
You don't have the exact location of the crime.

Until these things will be figured out,you got nothing IMO.You can't go to court with some fibers and some DNA.They couldn't build up a case based on the fiber reports,maybe someday they will be able to do so based on a DNA match.A DNA match will either support IDI or RDI,depends on who the owner is.

BTW,I was wondering,let's say that there will be a match someday and it shows the DNA landed there innocently .OH I SO wanna see what LE does next!

That's why I am RDI and not PDI. But you have to realize that if either (or both) parent participated in the cover-up and/or staging of the body, then they know what happened. They know WHO. And its about time the truth was told. If the parent(s) are not the killer but covered it up, they know who the killer is. And I can't imagine them covering for a friend or associate. They'd only do that for another family member.
I keep going back to Hunter's assistant DA Pete Hofstrom, who said "So what if she (Patsy) wrote the note? It doesn't mean she killed her kid". And no one seemed to think there was anything wrong with that comment. The DA's office seemed to ignore that "missing link". If a parent wrote the note, that parent knows who killed their daughter. The RN author is not necessarily the killer, but they know who did.

I agree that no indictment doesn't necessarily mean that she's not guilty but that there is not enough evidence.

That assumes they were allowed to vote at all. A lot of knowledgable people on BOTH sides agree with me: Alex Hunter dismissed the Grand Jury before a vote specifically BECAUSE he was afraid that the GJ had become a "Runaway" and WOULD indict, leaving him with no out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SierraShadow2139125
Back