Poll: What are the odds Casey IS innocent?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What are the odds that Casey is innocent in the disappearance of Caylee?

• 0% - There's no way she's innocent

Votes: 812 82.6%
  • 25% - She's likely guilty, but I still have a few questions

Votes: 133 13.5%
  • 50% - I can't make up my mind

Votes: 23 2.3%
  • 75% - I'm pretty sure she's innocent

Votes: 10 1.0%
  • 100% - Casey is being framed and is being truthful!

Votes: 5 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice will be served...may Casey be forever haunted by the cries of her innocent child.

Hello! This is my first post in this forum :) I voted "There's no way she's innocent" because there too much evidence of foul play in the trunk of a vehicle that was under her control.

Thank you for letting me join :woohoo:

Hello! This is my first post in this forum :) I voted "There's no way she's innocent" because there too much evidence of foul play in the trunk of a vehicle that was under her control.

Welcome aboard. I still have a lot of unanswered questions before she gets charged though. Maybe they will come out when she is finally charged. :behindbar

I'll end up in the boobie hatch if they don't charge her. But I still have a lot of unanswered questions. Wonder if I could start a thread about that?

The ones who are investigating this case never slept with her! so what does their credibility and competency have do with anything? The one guy who did was fired, and the other one quit so your statement makes no sense.

Um, I believed the Deputy who was fired was somewhat involved in the case:

"During the course of a criminal investigation being conducted by Sergeant John Allen and Corporal Yuri Melich, information was learned that Deputy Anthony Rusciano may know the target of the investigation,"

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/08/deputy-fired-fo.html

The fact two other officers may have had the opportunity to source information or impede the investigation is significant. I have suspicions they would not have come forward had the Deputy not faced such consequences for his lying.

The fact Jesse Grund was a cop and her Father was a cop concerns me on the credibility and competency of the investigation, and particularly the credibility of her Father; as it concerns me in other related investigations where the suspect has prior police affiliation, such as the Peterson case.

That is my opinion.

I definitely think KC is not guilty ...of being "Mother of the Year"!
:)

Otherwise, I voted 0% chance she is innocent.

cocoapuff and magicat - hugs to you both. i'm sorry we have all had to endure that and it's the only thing that comforts me, knowing sweet caylee is a beautiful angel in heaven and kc and ca cannot corrupt her anymore.

Txanmom - thanks. We can do better than our mom's did.

:Welcome-12-june:

Zero the big fat 0, odds that she is innocent ... nope, nada, she is guilty. 100% IMO.. body or no body, she is guilty. I'm the type that thinks actions speak louder than words and her actions are screaming at me.. :behindbar

Um, I believed the Deputy who was fired was somewhat involved in the case:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/08/deputy-fired-fo.html

The fact two other officers may have had the opportunity to source information or impede the investigation is significant. I have suspicions they would not have come forward had the Deputy not faced such consequences for his lying.

The fact Jesse Grund was a cop and her Father was a cop concerns me on the credibility and competency of the investigation, and particularly the credibility of her Father; as it concerns me in other related investigations where the suspect has prior police affiliation, such as the Peterson case.

That is my opinion.
The investigating officers became aware of AR's involvement with Casey through another officer (actually another female whom he had dated as well). That is how he became "involved" in this case. He was not involved in this case in an official capacity as a police officer.

Hmmm...one vote for her being framed and truthful. Interesting. Are we watching the same case unfold?!

OK, there is now proof positive that Casey or another member of the A family is a poster here. Someone voted that Casey is being truthful. Either that or we have quite a comedian among us. :)

I believe Casey is responsible for Caylee's disappearance, and I believe Caylee is deceased. I'm not convinced it was premeditated murder.

100% Guilty all the way. To much evidence and to many lies and storys on her part.

Its very rare that anyone brought up on charges of a crime confess or have eye witnesses. Its rare anyone can know 100% if someone is guilty. Whatever you do, don't ever sit on a jury. That wouldn't be right because the rules is, by the preponderance of the evidence do you think someone comitted the crime, not being 100% sure. If the preponderance of the evidence shows they are guilty then you can vote them guilty and in this case their certainly is a preponderance of evidence that Casey is guilty.

I probably would have put 1% if it were an option. There's always that chance that she wasn't involved, so I just can't say 0% because despite all the incriminating things that have come to light, we just can't know for sure - we weren't there to see what happened and no one is confessing...

OK, there is now proof positive that Casey or another member of the A family is a poster here. Someone voted that Casey is being truthful. Either that or we have quite a comedian among us. :)

I believe Casey is responsible for Caylee's disappearance, and I believe Caylee is deceased. I'm not convinced it was premeditated murder.

That is the ONE person JOSE B is eager to put in the jury box!

Old Sarge, its a good thing Family Members CANNOT sit on the jury! Praise the Lord!!

Ok, I can understand someone thinking Casey did not have anything to do with Caylee's disappearance and might understand them voting that she is being framed - it's the second part of the option I have trouble thinking anyone believes - the part that says she is being truthful - even Casey admitted she lied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18