Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I absolutely would not buy the book nor would I even want to read it!
They have told nothing but lies and if I want to read fiction I would go to the library.

The A's have confirmed they will write a book. No deal is in the works yet, it will not be a tell all, but will focus on what families should do if their child is missing....:no:

http://www.local6.com/video/17945630/index.html
Is is after the Tony Pepitone special with attorneys debating the case. Pretty good info in this....

WTF????????? A book to tell us to do the exact opposite of everything they have done? Geez, do they think we are total idiots and can't figure that out on our own? Now, if they were to write a book that actually told the true story, I would buy it, and I know I would also feel horrible for buying it knowing that they were profitting off of Caylee's murder, but enquiring minds want to know.

GA confuses me. I don't get him at all.
That's it as far as what I want to hear from them, any of them. except where Caylee is.
Why does he choose to stay, and play?
I wouldn't.
It's too much.
No, I would not buy the book.

This is like Britney and Jamie Spears Mom writing a book on how to be a great Hollywood Mom.

Never in a million years would I buy this book.

The publishing company needs to be contacted by everyone who believes this book is just a way for these people to profit off a little girl's murder. Like what happened to Lifetime when they wanted to pay the A's for a movie.

I agree and if everyone bands together like the Goldmans did with OJ, heads will roll and the book deal will go by the wayside. We really need to actively petition anyone who is even thinking of giving them any money.
They lost sight of Caylee long ago. IMO !! :mad:

I would not buy it as I do not speak Anthony. I am sure I wouldn't understand it.:rolleyes:

I agree and if everyone bands together like the Goldmans did with OJ, heads will roll and the book deal will go by the wayside. We really need to actively petition anyone who is even thinking of giving them any money.
They lost sight of Caylee long ago. IMO !! :mad:

That's RIGHT - only reason I bought/read "IF I Did It" was because I knew it would go to the Goldmans - a drop in the bucket from their civil judgement against him

I voted, but was disappointed to not see a "he!! no, I wouldn't buy it" choice!

If the Anthonys write a book on what to do if your child goes missing, I think it would be a short story:

1. Call 911
2. Let law enforcement/FBI do what they do best.
End of story.

And the book should be entitled "Don't Do As We Did; Do The Exact Opposite."

i would buy it only if they wrote it from their jail cells.

I won't buy it but I can suggest a start:

It is a fact that alligators will eat carrion, especially relatively fresh meat. Imagine the baby’s skull being crushed between jaws that can generate roughly one ton of pressure after she had been placed into the water. Since a gator can’t chew or swallow underwater, it must tear chunks of flesh and bone apart and then surface to swallow the pieces small enough to slide through its gullet. There was little chance Caylee’s body would not have been eaten within hours in a central Florida body of water such as a pond or swamp. If left above ground, insects attack a corpse within minutes—but that didn’t happen.
A child who is not quite three years old weighs around thirty pounds—Caylee’s approximate weight at the time of her death. It takes little time for alligators to consume that much once the large reptile begins to eat. One average sized gator of between three-hundred and five hundred pounds can easily take that much in one meal. Often a full grown alligator weighs upward toward eight-hundred pounds. Imagine no body to find after her mother used nature to hide her trail. Of course, this is only a theory. Another idea is that Caylee was thrown away in a dumpster when the woman-child had to get rid of the smell and dispose of the evidence. We are most likely never to know and it doesn’t matter.
Either scenario is an evil that can never be understood.

I voted, but was disappointed to not see a "he!! no, I wouldn't buy it" choice!

If the Anthonys write a book on what to do if your child goes missing, I think it would be a short story:

1. Call 911
2. Let law enforcement/FBI do what they do best.
End of story.

And the book should be entitled "Don't Do As We Did; Do The Exact Opposite."

lol thats a great name:) No interest in reading anything the A's write or say for that matter.

Controlling your Universe by Cindy Anthony

Chapter 1- Withhold paternity identifcation of your grandchildren.
*Learn the benefits of not having a second set of grandparents in your way
*Isolating your daughter from this family will increase your control
*Includes tips for creating a backstory and fake obituary

Chapter 2- Rattling your daughters role as a mother
*Time proven techniques for undermining the biological mother
*Tips include having the nurse hand you the child at birth

Chapter 3- Money makes the world go round
*She who pays the bills makes the rules
*Tips for securing all vital monetary considerations under your own name

Chapter 4- Discouraging all Self Esteem in your offspring
*If they don't believe they can make it on their own they won't try
*The art of mixed messages
*Humiliation techniques

Chapter 5- Public Persona
*Making sure everyone knows you are the sole care take of your grandchild
*Making sure everyone knows all the failures of your adult child

Bonus materials include:

Obstructing an investigation
Destruction of evidence
Hindering a search party
Using the media to humilate your adult child

That's a touching and concise way to remind everyone of Cindy's inexcuseable contribution to this horrific chain of events. Thanks.

NO!!!!! I haven't read this thread, but no way in he!! would I buy a book written by them.

I think we can assume it probably won't be dedicated to M Nejame.

The A's have confirmed they will write a book. No deal is in the works yet, it will not be a tell all, but will focus on what families should do if their child is missing....:no:

http://www.local6.com/video/17945630/index.html
Is is after the Tony Pepitone special with attorneys debating the case. Pretty good info in this....

What...maybe call LE the minute the child is missing?
Look I feel for CA and GA as for as loosing their grandaughter, I could not even imagine, but to get advise on missing children...the only advise they could give is..."DON'T DO WHAT WE DID" end of story:bang:

I second that. Any book written by the A's will only contain the ludicrous, absurd mistruths, half-truths or inopportunities that CA has spouted for the last four months. THAT book needs to be prevented from ever happening.

I will buy the book if the A's decide to tell the truth and are given a polygraph to support their facts, and if they are made to title it - "How We Lied to the Law, Destroyed Evidence and Obstructed Justice to Protect our Psychotic Child Murderer of a Daughter and Made a Ton of Money by Aligning ourselves with Criminals that showed us how to Sell Out our Caylee: The C and G *advertiser censored*****y Story". I'd buy that book!! JMO

:clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back