Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to post again, because I am in utter shock. People have said the Anthony's are suffering, that Cindy is in denial, that she is near a nervous breakdown, that she is in pain...but they can stop and think about a book and deal?

My stomach is turning - I just can't imagine thinking of such a thing while my grandchild is missing. I have seen this woman on tv, hugging people..seeming to faint all the while her children are laughing (LEE) and giving each other high fives - her daughter is wearing tight shorts and tight shirts and stolen glasses to and from her lawyer's meetings, she is smiling all the while.

Can this family be a group of people suffering from Munchausen by proxy? They like the attention and sympathy of others?

I just can't understand all of this - i wish someone would explain.

Don't forget the hugging incident at BP with RD..Was it just me or did CA look like she was enjoying that hug a little too much...:eek:

Even if you took all the lying and emotions aside - and even KC - why would I buy a book about how to find a child from these people? They aren't a good example to follow in a crisis - since "DAY ONE"!!!

Mark my words, CA's book will be called.....

FROM DAY ONE

We will then be forced to stare at those 3 words in every bookstore and airport, which will drive many of us to new depths of misery and frustration. That is why she will choose that title. :bang:

Mark my words, CA's book will be called.....

FROM DAY ONE

We will then be forced to stare at those 3 words in every bookstore and airport, which will drive many of us to new depths of misery and frustration. That is why she will choose that title. :bang:

The good news is that the book will only be 10 pages long because publishers don't like getting involved in lawsuits for Libel and Slander.

The A's have confirmed they will write a book. No deal is in the works yet, it will not be a tell all, but will focus on what families should do if their child is missing....:no:
QUOTE]

As in, the exact opposite of what the A's did? :furious:

No way I would ever buy this, and put even a penny in their whacked out pockets.

Come on, i would buy it, I love comedy. THe ANthony's telling the world what to do if your kid disappears? It would have to be humorous.

I made a joke about the title, but this really is too grotesque to even contemplate.

The A's have confirmed they will write a book. No deal is in the works yet, it will not be a tell all, but will focus on what families should do if their child is missing....:no:

http://www.local6.com/video/17945630/index.html
Is is after the Tony Pepitone special with attorneys debating the case. Pretty good info in this....

They should write a book on what not to do if their child is missing as much interference they have caused they should not write any book except how to get away with murder and help the cause.:rolleyes:

Don't forget the hugging incident at BP with RD..Was it just me or did CA look like she was enjoying that hug a little too much...:eek:

Yes, she was enjoying that a little too much and she was rubbing on him like he was her man or something

Nope, I would not buy it. Heck, I already know the story, and I'm not interested in their theory. :snooty:

I'm thinking of the possiblities for the title: "What NOT To Do When Your Granddaughter Is Missing". How a "Mother of the Year" Handles a Kidnapping". "How to Scam the Public Out of Donations" BUT puh-leeeeeeeze anything BUT what to do in a missing child case!

We, the public, need to do the same thing we did with O.J.'s intended book, "If I Did It." Let the news media and the publisher know how outraged we are! The money from the sales of "If I Did It" was able to diverted from O.J. bank account (even though he had already gotten and spent the hefty advance) to the Goldman family and their foundation.

In this case, if we protest enough, the money could be diverted from the As to a legit foundation or a guardian ad litem for Caylee. I say legit foundation 'cause I would hate the see the $ go to any charity associated with the As, such as KFN!

How about the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children?

Would the book be found in the fiction or non-fiction section?

Well I think it would be in Cindyland with the rest of her and Casey's stories, sorry this is just sickening, making money off Caylee, God what did she ever do to deserve this, oh I know NOTHING, BE BORN to someone who didn't give squat about her

No I would not buy it, would not even look at the cover or read anything about it. What reason do they have to write a book? I will boycott any business that even tries to sell/promote it and the sponsors.

Their writing a book on what to do when a child is missing makes as much sense as me writing a book on how to overhaul a car engine!
Reading such a book would not be good for my blood pressure so I would have to pass even if I was offered it for free.
What would be the reason for such a book, other than them to milk poor Caylee being gone?
Everything they have done has been the total opposite of what should have been done. I do hope that in the future they do not try to grab onto other families who have missing children to use that for their own gain.

Why am I having flashing words in my head right now like parasite?

VB

<snipped>
WKMG-Channel 6 "has gotten to the bottom of it," anchor Bob Frier proclaimed Wednesday night. "We now know that George and Cindy Anthony do plan to write a book. They don't have a deal in the works, per se, but they plan to put something together in the future. They say it won't be a tell-all book. Instead, it will focus on what families should do if their child is missing."

I'd want to ask the A's - and how's that workin' for you??

If someone follows the A's advice on what to do when their child is missing, guess what? Their child STAYS MISSING!

I didn't realize the A's had a missing child. They have a family member who has a missing child. The A's, I'm convinced, no longer care one bit about Caylee. They've grieved and in their minds they have searched and now are resigned to the fact that their "grand"daughter is gone. Now it's time to make some 'moola. They've never been able to afford their lifestyle and are swimming neck deep in debt. Here's the caveat; once LE puts lil' Miss Crazy Pants away they will set their eyes squarely on CA, LA and possibly GA. At which point they will forego any rights they thought they had of telling their story.

I truly hope each one of the A's does a proper stint in a County or State correctional facility. They deserve no less.

Bolded by me....

Ummmm, will focus on what families should do if their child is missing? Like they have a clue! What have they done that is beneficial to a missing child? All they could focus on would be to show people what not to do to find a missing chld!

This is my 1st post, so I hope I bolded/quoted correctly!

Dawn

Welcome, Dawn!
:)

It's just more media-whoring and money-grubbing from the A's. THIS and the lies are the reasons why people are so scornful of that family.

http://www.local6.com/video/17945630/index.html
Is is after the Tony Pepitone special with attorneys debating the case. Pretty good info in this....

Not only would I not buy this book, I would boycott any publishing company willing to publish it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back