Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have listened and read their consistant lies over and over and are just sick of this whole family! I want a true crime writer like Ann Rule write about the crazy family.
IMO, they want $$$$$. Follow the $$$ trail.............4 bedroom, 2 bath, garage home in a very nice Florida neighborhood, 3 cars, 2 people supporting a grown daughter and baby, huge cell phone bills, huge charge card bills, all the best toys, etc............tell me how they do it? What is the income and the expenses..........more to this story!!! IMO

I'd be surprised if a member of the A's could actually string together a sentence that made sense!

Bolded by me....

Ummmm, will focus on what families should do if their child is missing? Like they have a clue! What have they done that is beneficial to a missing child? All they could focus on would be to show people what not to do to find a missing chld!

This is my 1st post, so I hope I bolded/quoted correctly!

Dawn

Hi, Dawn. My thoughts exactly. Yes, you did it right. :blowkiss:

:Welcome-12-june:

<snipped>
WKMG-Channel 6 "has gotten to the bottom of it," anchor Bob Frier proclaimed Wednesday night. "We now know that George and Cindy Anthony do plan to write a book. They don't have a deal in the works, per se, but they plan to put something together in the future. They say it won't be a tell-all book. Instead, it will focus on what families should do if their child is missing."

I'd want to ask the A's - and how's that workin' for you??

If someone follows the A's advice on what to do when their child is missing, guess what? Their child STAYS MISSING!

better title

"What to do when your daughter murders your granddaughter, and how to cover it up, unsuccessfully"

Chapter: Reporting a Missing Child: How to get through those 31 days before you call 911.

I noticed her "jail ministries" visit lasted all of 1 minute, 9 seconds.

That was to pass notes and messages back and forth so the media doesn't know.:waitasec:

Chapter: "How Those Donations Can Fund Your Tanning Sessions and Botox Treatments!"

The A's have confirmed they will write a book. No deal is in the works yet, it will not be a tell all, but will focus on what families should do if their child is missing....:no:

http://www.local6.com/video/17945630/index.html
Is is after the Tony Pepitone special with attorneys debating the case. Pretty good info in this....

The Anthony's writing about, what families should do if their child is missing????

25r30wi.gif
You're kidding, right?

They are writing a book about what people should do when a child goes missing. PUHHHLEASE! :puke:

Heck NO I wouldn't buy their book.

Absolutely not. Any instructional book this vile, depraved family writes is a shameless mockery of those who have truly lost someone they love and who are genuinely searching for them. The whole idea disgusts me. :furious:

It will be in the fiction section since CA obviously has no more affinity with the truth than her daughter and NO I will not be buying it.

Absolutely not. Any instructional book this vile, depraved family writes is a shameless mockery of those who have truly lost someone they love and are genuinely searching for. The whole idea disgusts me. :furious:

*really disgusted* That they can even DISCUSS writing a book, much less confirm it with the media, is beyond belief. :confused:

A's- if you want to tell the public something, start with the truth.

Bolded by me....

Ummmm, will focus on what families should do if their child is missing? Like they have a clue! What have they done that is beneficial to a missing child? All they could focus on would be to show people what not to do to find a missing chld!

This is my 1st post, so I hope I bolded/quoted correctly!

Dawn

:wave: Dawn Welcome to WS'S!
I couldn't have said it better!

Who's trying to profit from Caylee missing? :waitasec:Oh! The A's are...:furious: No way will I ever waste my $ on a book they write or have any connection to! Maybe they'll use a ghost writer Zanny the Nanny! :bang:

"What To Do if Your Grandchild is Missing"
By CA and GA with special commentary from LA​

• First, wait 31 days before reporting to LE.
  • Second, determine if your daughter murdered your grandchild.
    If the answer is "yes" follow the script.
  • If you carefully follow all instructions, you will become one of the most hated families in America, your daughter will be in prison for life, and you will never get to bury your grandchild. But, you will make tons of money and never have to work a day in your life. The end will justify the means!!
Disclaimer:
Information contained within is complete fiction, otherwise known as lies or mistruths.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back