Possible Break in Stacy's case - Cops planning on a search tomorrow 6/5/10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to find out; but, I would sure love to know the truth. I would also like to know if he has Internet access. Things like that should not be provided for inmates! They are in prison for a reason.

Did Drew and Stacy ever camp in the area? I thought I remembered they had a camper but don't know to what extent they actually used it.

Yes, they did have a motorhome that was parked in the backyard of the Peterson's home at the time Stacy disappeared. There were reports that Stacy's brother, Yelsin, lived in the motorhome for a while.

Motorhomes can be quite expensive, so I can't see owning one just to park in the backyard. So they must have used it for camping at one point.

What comes to mind is DP's statement........."She's where she wants to be." Did they camp in the area around Peoria and did Stacy really like that area and express a desire to live in that area????

Yes, they did have a motorhome that was parked in the backyard of the Peterson's home at the time Stacy disappeared. There were reports that Stacy's brother, Yelsin, lived in the motorhome for a while.

Motorhomes can be quite expensive, so I can't see owning one just to park in the backyard. So they must have used it for camping at one point.

What comes to mind is DP's statement........."She's where she wants to be." Did they camp in the area around Peoria and did Stacy really like that area and express a desire to live in that area????

You know I think that is it. I think that is where she was looking for a place to live. I kept thinking she could have just moved out and into the home Yelton was living in but someone said that was to close she was looking for a place in Peoria.

What if he had Stacy cremated and put in with her sisters ashes, and all along they sat on the mantel. Now Cass has them. I wouldn't put anything past that sick moron. Maybe that's why he is so certain that she won't be found. My opinion only.

My husband is a funeral director in the Chicago area and I can tell you that Drew would have had a very hard time having her cremated without a death certificate and cremation permit (unless he found someone with a crematory who would do it for him without asking who or why).

BBM I always wondered if this was Drew's way of saying that she was disposed of somewhere near Westmonte, IL. (the city where her sister lives).

The person in question from the Will County bookings pages either had or has a home on Cottonwood Circle in Bollingbrook.

Does anyone know if this is near Drew Peterson's home?

It's about three miles northeast of the Peterson home.

I wonder what prompted them to do it in the first place, and why they haven't done it until now????

Maybe this lead that led to the search site northwest of Peoria, isn't exactly new. LE may have been working on a particular aspect of this case for some time now, hoping it would lead them to finding Stacy's remains. Then, in the past week, another piece of the puzzle fell into place with some new info that led to the property northwest of Peoria.

Getting DNA swabs from the children may have been part of the investigation that LE felt would lead to the recovery of remains.

After what Misty and Casey have gotten away with, supposedly in segregation, I don't hold much stock in "no contact with other inmates". I am a former jail nurse in our county jail, we had 10 cells in medical plus one padded room. Anyway, the inmates in medical would yak back and forth all day. Rare would be the medical unit (as JB describes) that had one cell unto itself (description reminded me as looking like Hannibal Lecter's place) with absolutely no other inmates around, ever. Because space is at a premium at any jail, IMO. I could be wrong, our jail at the time was small (800 inmates approx) and since I left there in 1989 they have built on much more cell blocks.
I have no idea how big or small the jail DP is at. Remember, we are talking jails, not prisons. I know prisons have medical units that are like mini hospitals.

I think this issue about whether DP has contact w/ others or not is important, and I don;t believe a word Brodsky says about the matter. I read in a link yesterday that he has no contact with the outside, just use of a computer, and I was like WHAT??? THAT can't be right, certainly DP is NOT allowed the use of a computer!!! If he is, I think we all should protest that aggressively!!!! JMO

I would certainly hope that DP or any other jail inmate doesn't have access to a computer! Internet access????

I have 2 thoughts, One could it be that LE just now pulled the GPS records from Stacy's car, you know the GPS that DP had on her car so he would know her every move, and possibly someone used that car to follow DP out to the site and from that they were able to get the exact coordinates, and once they found out who that person was it just fell into place? Another I wonder if when LE was taking DNA from the older children if by chance they said something to LE or if since the time they have been away from DP if they have said something to the brother they are staying with and he has went to LE with what he may have learned from the kids about that day/night.

does anyone know how to check the who was the previous owner of the alwan property and their possible connection to peterson? the alwan prop is about 5min from my house!! yikes!! :)

I'm not sure which address you wanted checked.

I used the white pages and found a 7*** West Grange Hall Road address for David.

Then I went to http://66.99.203.101/assessor/realasp1.asp and typed in the information from the white pages.

Unfortunately, for every year, I get "Names Are Secured" in the column where name information would be (information from 1998-2010).

ETA
I got the same results in searching for the info on the address of the Big Hollow Sportsman's Club on West Grange Hall at the address given here: http://msmdcnews.com/police-dig-near-peoria-for-stacy-petersons-body-galesburg-register-mail/7221

It could also be a possiblity that DP older son who is also LE is the one who helped that night, and since he now has the other children and the trial of KS is coming up he decided that if he could get immunity he would work with LE to keep himself out of jail, so many possiblities....

Joe Hosey will be on MSNBC in the morning Monday at 9am central talking about the case.

OMG I'm sorry guys - I am trying to do more than 2 threads at the same time AND listen to scanner - posted on the wrong thread - LOL :floorlaugh:

OMG I'm sorry guys - I am trying to do more than 2 threads at the same time AND listen to scanner - posted on the wrong thread - LOL :floorlaugh:
Hey I needed that LOL LOL I knew just what you had done.

It could also be a possiblity that DP older son who is also LE is the one who helped that night, and since he now has the other children and the trial of KS is coming up he decided that if he could get immunity he would work with LE to keep himself out of jail, so many possiblities....

I had the same thought because the father/son were best friends.
Also, I was thinking that KS 2 boys are what age now?
Could they of heard, knew or made to help dear old DP???
(DP his initials stand for death penalty)
And now told someone???

DP had to have help loading, unloading, dig hole and bury...........who???

Found info but got "Name Secured" again.

I can't link to the information I did find because David A. is innocent of any connection to Stacy P. and her disappearance AFAIK.

But as far as sales ... struck out again:

Sales History for Parcel: 08********

Sales History data is not available for this property​

any locals??? any drive by's? any thing happening at the farm now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor