Possible Break in Stacy's case - Cops planning on a search tomorrow 6/5/10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same thought because the father/son were best friends.
Also, I was thinking that KS 2 boys are what age now?
Could they of heard, knew or made to help dear old DP???
(DP his initials stand for death penalty)
And now told someone???

DP had to have help loading, unloading, dig hole and bury...........who???
He had two boys, ages 16 and 14, with Savio. He also had a 5-year-old boy and 4-year-old girl with Stacy Peterson. God have mercy if he involved any of these kids in disposing of Stacy.

There are some nice photos of the property though. Just gives a good perspective.

I hope the link isn't one that "times out" ... LINK

I read that too, and I think Mr. Alwan purchased the property in May of 2008, about 7 months after Stacy's disappearance.

So, it's very possible that the property was up for sale for a while and vacant, which would make access easier.

Maybe DP or someone he was acquainted with knew about the property? A lot of food for thought there...................

Leila, I see the property being sold as a Big coincidence.

Why for every year, the real estate tax information from 1998-2010 is "Names Are Secured" in the column where name information would be?
I find this not a coincidence either, someone had reason to block this info..and sales data...WHY?....jmo

Let's hope LE or someone looks into whether DP owned, was partners or knew/ had Any dealings with the previous owner.

D. would have had to borrow or rent something to dig the hole, Unless he hired someone to dig it for him.
So if he borrowed a back-hoe or tractor, was it the land owners machinery? or did he hire the land owner to dig the hole?
I think he would have been too lazy to dig it himself.

Could DP or the LE have this land leased with permission to hunt or shoot on it?
For how long?
There has to be a reason he felt 'safe enough' on this property to dig a large hole ?

Another question that's been on my mind is:
Did he have chemicals in the drum he buried, or did he empty chemicals in the hole? (from the large quantities he had in his garage)

I've suspected he kept the barrel at his airplane hanger until he had help moving it.? ....

Just keeping my fingers crossed, this sad, sad case is solved...

There are some nice photos of the property though. Just gives a good perspective.

I hope the link isn't one that "times out" ... LINK

Thanks Noway, that works.

You know when you look at it with google maps there is a large house or building on the property now right at the end of that road in the center.

Since the farm was once for sale..........did Stacy ever want to live on the farm?
Could she of wanted it?
DP said "she is where she wants to be'.............
Did Stacy like living near KS? in the housing plan?
Who's idea was it that they lived so close to DP's X??

what local news or scanner could we use to hear more info, anyone know???

Found info but got "Name Secured" again.

I can't link to the information I did find because David A. is innocent of any connection to Stacy P. and her disappearance AFAIK.

But as far as sales ... struck out again:

Sales History for Parcel: 08********

Sales History data is not available for this property​
Try zillow.com for the sales history.

NVM --- it comes up empty for that address.

I know on one of the segments I watched on the news the new owner when asked if he knew DP or would have any ideas said something to the effect of he works almost 100 hrs a week and doesn't get there that often.....

So my thinking (follow me here LOL) if this is/was a working farm then there had to be farm equipment on the property. If the owner (previous) was somewhat the same as this new owner then he may not have been on the property that much and wouldn't honestly know if someone had used the equipment as long as it was put back.
OR
May lease the farm out to someone else for farming (owner uses it as private hunting area after harvest is done) - farmers do not need to be there all the time and again the equipment could have been.....

I personally know someone who owns a large farm in another little city outside Chicago and he only goes up there once every couple of weeks until hunting season....and he has leased the "farming" part of it out, so he doesn't have to do it and take care of it, etc - the ones who farm the land have to do take care of the crops, harvest, etc.
BUT come hunting season, the land is used by the owner to take groups out hunting...

Wonder if DP knew anyone who hunted there and knew the owners weren't normally around etc.

Sorry if this is rambling...just thinking out loud

what local news or scanner could we use to hear more info, anyone know???

Passion, listened to the rr channel most of yesterday and only got local Peoria LE/Fire - no State.....
They are probably on LE TAC (or whatever the equivalent is here), or Incident Coordination channel, etc which we will not be able to get.

No searches were scheduled for today and with the weather that came through last night I would honestly expect them to wait a couple of days to let the water go down, some of the mud dry up, etc....

I'm sure we will hear as soon as they are back there - too many locals on here not to hear about it. :biggrin:

If the news report is true and an inmate took LE out to show them this specific site, then that convict had to have helped dispose of Stacy or he is lying. This is an open area that does not appear to have specific land marks. To know the exact spot, one would have to have been at the disposal.
http://www.pjstar.com/news/tricounty...dy-near-Peoria

It could also be a possiblity that DP older son who is also LE is the one who helped that night, and since he now has the other children and the trial of KS is coming up he decided that if he could get immunity he would work with LE to keep himself out of jail, so many possiblities....

Along the same line of thought...............The older brother, Steven, who is LE and now has custody of the Peterson children, has his own older brother, Eric, who's been estranged from the family since the death of Kathleen. The reason for the estrangement was that Eric felt then, when Kathleen died, that his father murdered her.

Eric testified for the prosecution in the pretrial hearing in January. He testified that he and his brother, Steven, then about 14 and 15 years old, were in the house one night when DP beat Kathleen up. DP ordered them to their rooms, but they could hear glass breaking and furniture being pushed over, and Kathleen screaming.....the sound of chaos coming from downstairs. Eric said that when they got up the next morning Kathleen was gone.

I think this may have been the time when she went to the emergency room, or she could have gone to stay with her family for a few days.

Perhaps since DP has been in jail and out of the picture so to speak, Eric and Steven have begun to have a relationship again, and if Steven did help Drew or is withholding information, Eric has been persuasive in convincing his brother to tell the truth.

It is normal around here for farmers to lease out their land to hunters for the hunting season. Say one guy leases the hunting rights then he can take as many hunters out there during the season. I wonder if one of Drew's buddies had the hunting lease on that property.

If the news report is true and an inmate took LE out to show them this specific site, then that convict had to have helped dispose of Stacy or he is lying. This is an open area that does not appear to have specific land marks. To know the exact spot, one would have to have been at the disposal.
http://www.pjstar.com/news/tricounty...dy-near-Peoria

It may have specific land marks that hunters and others "know" and would be able to get to very easily. Just because we can't "see" them doesn't really mean they are not there :smile:
JMOO

From the aerial photo of the property, it looks tree lined to the rear of the parcel, and that is possibly where the tented area was. From the owners description, the land is mostly field for alfalfa and soybeans ( in the front ).

This is interesting. I wonder if they had to get a court order to get the DNA swabs from the children.

I would bet that they DID have to get a court order in order to get Stephen P. to co-operate. He hasn't even let Kathleen or Stacy's families see any of the children yet.

It is normal around here for farmers to lease out their land to hunters for the hunting season. Say one guy leases the hunting rights then he can take as many hunters out there during the season. I wonder if one of Drew's buddies had the hunting lease on that property.

Just the opposite of what the guy I know here does - :biggrin: he doesn't have time to farm but loves to hunt...so leases out the farming and he keeps the hunting...works for him and the farmer :smile:

And if this is a "hunting club" but it is also a farm and the owner works 100 hrs a week with his restaraunt then, there could be various scenario's as to who/when people would actually be on the property and for what....it's possible DP knew someone who knew someone who knew someone ......KWIM?? and to make long story short - knew that it was very possible no one would notice him there and/or be there at that time. October should have been hunting season, but if the club was up for sale wonder if it was used/open that year....

I'm not sure which address you wanted checked.

I used the white pages and found a 7*** West Grange Hall Road address for David.

Then I went to http://66.99.203.101/assessor/realasp1.asp and typed in the information from the white pages.

Unfortunately, for every year, I get "Names Are Secured" in the column where name information would be (information from 1998-2010).

ETA
I got the same results in searching for the info on the address of the Big Hollow Sportsman's Club on West Grange Hall at the address given here: http://msmdcnews.com/police-dig-near-peoria-for-stacy-petersons-body-galesburg-register-mail/7221

Noway, Notice on the tax statement it mentions a child, (of course the child could be a grown man) lower bottom of tax page, what does that mean?
Does it mean, an older man owned this property and the taxes was frozen because of his age and he has titled it to his child?

Property ID:
Township Prop. Class Land Use Tax Code Tax Status Created Retired
Radnor Homesite-Dwelling Farm Owner Occupied 505 Taxable 1/1/1993

Name Type Tax Bill Addr 1 Addr 2 City, St Zip
Names Secured OWNER N 7421 W GRANGE HALL RD D

Level Land/Lot Improvements Farm Land Farm Building Total
Prior Year Equalized 6,960 80,410 3,841 15,030 106,241
Change Reasons: New Level - -
Township Assessor 8,320 80,420 4,226 15,020 107,986
Change Reasons: Revalued Farmland - -
Supervisor of Assessments 8,320 80,420 4,226 15,020 107,986
S of A Equalized 8,800 85,040 4,226 15,020 113,086
Change Reasons: Equalized - -
Informal Hearing 8,800 85,040 4,226 15,020 113,086
Board of Review 8,800 85,040 4,226 15,020 113,086
Board of Review Equalized 8,800 85,040 4,226 15,020 113,086

Exemption Type Exemption Amount HRE Base Value Sr. Freeze Base Yr. Sr. Freeze Frozen Value
Home Revalue (HRE) 5,500.00 48,510

Genealogy
Parent Child Tax Year
0828100003 0828300005 1993
0828300003 0828300005 1993

Total 6.5082 7,001.86
1st Installment 1st Install Date Paid 2nd Installment 2nd Install Date Paid
3,500.93 6/9/2009 3,500.93 9/9/2009

Drew did not know her mom the family has said this many times

I know the family says that, but when the Cales kids were little, there is every chance that Drew may have known Christie (Stacy's mom), and the kids were too young to have even known that. After all, DP owned bars, and I'm sure he frequented bars too. Christie had a drinking problem, so she may have frequented bars at the same time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor