Possible Break in Stacy's case - Cops planning on a search tomorrow 6/5/10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Does anyone, including the police, know where DP went on his "head clearing trip"?

I havent followed this case as closely as I have others so I may have lots of questions for time to time. TIA!

As far as I know the answer to this is NOPE....and that's one reason it has been a huge blank piece of the puzzle for this long. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.
:smile:

Question: Does anyone, including the police, know where DP went on his "head clearing trip"?

I havent followed this case as closely as I have others so I may have lots of questions for time to time. TIA!

As far as I know, no one knows where DP went on that 3-day "head clearing" trip. There's been a lot of speculation on this subject, but it's remained a mystery.

I've always thought it was a mistake that the state police didn't have someone watching DP closely, and that he wasn't followed by detectives on that trip.

FWIW

I believe someone asked that of Joel Brodsky on a board where Mr. Brodsky was posting (Where was Mr. Peterson for those 3 days he took off to clear his head?) and he said "an old friends house near Madison Wisconsin."

So go in the opposite direction of Madison, WI?

eta
http://tinyurl.com/27n46yp

bdcd12ea.jpg

A= Madison, WI
B = Bolingbrook, IL
C = Dunlap, IL (Peoria County)

FWIW

I believe someone asked that of Joel Brodsky on a board where Mr. Brodsky was posting (Where was Mr. Peterson for those 3 days he took off to clear his head?) and he said "an old friends house near Madison Wisconsin."

Madison, WI is like 2 hours north of Bolingbrook... Peoria is 2 hours south!

As far as I know, no one knows where DP went on that 3-day "head clearing" trip. There's been a lot of speculation on this subject, but it's remained a mystery.

I've always thought it was a mistake that the state police didn't have someone watching DP closely, and that he wasn't followed by detectives on that trip.

BBM

I was wondering that too.....I guess at the time he probably wasnt a suspect tho right?

FWIW

eta
http://tinyurl.com/27n46yp

Hmmm....but he has never been able to or asked to provide proof of that?

Madison, WI is like 2 hours north of Bolingbrook... Peoria is 2 hours south!

Coincidence?:waitasec:

Thanks Noway for posting the map larger--I can't figure out how to do it! BTW the red X is just my guess---it could be closer to the lower point on the creek, too--closer to the road access. It has to be right around there somewhere because the description on news said Alwan's property horshoed around a shooting range area. I think the owner of that area was interviewed on TV as well.

Question:
Does anyone, including the police, know where DP went on his "head clearing trip"?

Illinoismom, I don't think they do, but I'll take a wild guess.

Big clue here, he goes alone and possibly rides his motorcycle to a location where he leaves the bike, and gets into a 4-wheel drive vehicle driving to Peoria.

He possibly goes camping for the 3 days at the Big Hollow Sportsman's Club, thus leaving her there, at a place she loved to camp....jmo

Let's say drew borrowed someones vehicle and the snitch told LE that he knew he borrowed the car from someone.

They go to that someone and find out it is true and then they discover there is gps on it.
They go back and look at the time he had it and see it was parked in this area of the property for awhile.

They might have other places to check too where it was parked and that might explain why they have other avenues to check on this lead.

Dr. F., Good point!
If D. borrowed someone's Vehicle anytime close around Oct. 28, '07 maybe someone decided to tell LE about it.

look for burial sites

that is very scarey.........to me I always thought DP was a serial murderer / hitman.
now BBM favorite dumping grounds for DP????

Just pray the info from the sourse is reliable and true!!!

passionflower, What is BBM ????

BBM= Bolded by me. If you copy another post, and feel the need to emphasize a certain portion, you may say BBM.

Well it seems we are all just waiting for this never ending rain to end, and the ground to dry up enough to return to the site, correct? I feel this is a BIG deal, so much that JB has to put his mug on TV at every chance to dispute all that's been said. I am confident.

Well it seems we are all just waiting for this never ending rain to end, and the ground to dry up enough to return to the site, correct? I feel this is a BIG deal, so much that JB has to put his mug on TV at every chance to dispute all that's been said. I am confident.

For the area:

Flash Flood Watch

Statement as of 3:16 PM CDT on June 08, 2010

... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect until 10 PM CDT this
evening...

The Flash Flood Watch continues for

* a portion of central Illinois... including the following
areas... Fulton... Knox... Peoria... Schuyler and Stark counties.

* Until 10 PM CDT this evening.

* Another round of showers and thunderstorms will move into the
Illinois River valley this evening. Additional rainfall amounts
will generally range from 0.5 to 1.5 inches... with higher
amounts within stronger storms. The storms will shift further
east and south out of the area after midnight.

* Heavy rains on a saturated ground will lead to increased runoff
and flash flooding potential... especially in low lying and poor
drainage areas. This will also cause more river flooding across
the Illinois River valley including the Illinois and spoon
rivers.

Precautionary/preparedness actions...

A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.

You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.

Forecast for area:

Showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Locally heavy rainfall possible in the evening. Lows in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.
partlycloudy
Wednesday
Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
» ZIP Code Detail
nt_partlycloudy
Wednesday Night
Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph.
partlysunny
Thursday
Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
» ZIP Code Detail
nt_cloudy
Thursday Night
Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
partlysunny
Friday
Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.
» ZIP Code Detail
nt_chancerain
Friday Night and Saturday
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Highs in the lower 90s.
nt_chancerain
Saturday Night
Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows around 70.
chancerain
Sunday
Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s.
nt_chancerain
Sunday Night
Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s.
partlysunny
Monday
Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.
nt_partlycloudy
Monday Night and Tuesday
Partly cloudy. Lows around 60. Highs in the upper 70s.

For the area:

Flash Flood Watch

Statement as of 3:16 PM CDT on June 08, 2010

... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect until 10 PM CDT this
evening...

The Flash Flood Watch continues for

* a portion of central Illinois... including the following
areas... Fulton... Knox... Peoria... Schuyler and Stark counties.

* Until 10 PM CDT this evening.

* Another round of showers and thunderstorms will move into the
Illinois River valley this evening. Additional rainfall amounts
will generally range from 0.5 to 1.5 inches... with higher
amounts within stronger storms. The storms will shift further
east and south out of the area after midnight.

* Heavy rains on a saturated ground will lead to increased runoff
and flash flooding potential... especially in low lying and poor
drainage areas. This will also cause more river flooding across
the Illinois River valley including the Illinois and spoon
rivers.

Precautionary/preparedness actions...

A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.

You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.

I sure doesn't look good for any searching in the next 24 - 48 hours. I'd bet the earliest we might see some sort of activity at the search site will be Friday...................unless another series of storms rolls through.

Edited to add...............after looking at Dr. Fessel's extended forecast, it looks like LE better consider getting in there sometime Thursday, and they'd hopefully have two days. After Friday, it looks like more rain until the following Tuesday.

I might have missed this, but has any of the locals here taken a "drive by" to see if the area has any LE present while we wait for the weather to clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove