Possible Human Remains Found and DNA Testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first forum ive been on can we start a general disscusion thread???

No. The general rule here is that cases start out as "general discussion" threads, but once a case gets its own subforum, all topics must be handled in discrete, separate threads - otherwise, there was no point in making the case a forum in the first place.

So do we have a confirmation from LE? Rad still tweets Evidence!

LE said not a body reporting otherwise is off base.

Re: the post page 1 re not a complete body could mean several things - from a decomp event, to animals scattering remains.

Not necessarily meaning what we have feared all along.

It's still an odd thing to say and I continue to fear what we have feared all along...

Blessings to ED, Zahra, LE and SAR - I can't imagine what the searchers have gone thru - same for Mum and sweet Zahra.

RadB is tweeting that AB was at the Police Dept today and that people are walking right up to the hole where the "remains" were found today.

As WenWe pointed out, the adipocere is likely the best bet for tox, I should think. Though with any of this, if it was an acute poisoning, the toxin might not have had time to store anywhere.

If it had time to cause death there should be evidence in her organs or other soft tissue - but it's been over a month - unless LE has contaminated fabric (bagged not exposed to the elements) or some other way contained - I doubt there will be much left for the ME.

Poor baby. These monsters just :furious: me.

RadB is tweeting that AB was at the Police Dept today and that people are walking right up to the hole where the "remains" were found today.

That's odd for a crime scene. LE had Suburban Dr closed off for days. (unless the remains were contained and they are sure they have 100% of everything.

That's odd for a crime scene. LE had Suburban Dr closed off for days. (unless the remains were contained and they are sure they have 100% of everything.
Could be that LE has specific info (tips) of what was thrown where, or buried where. Once LE finds that then they have not further need to look. One would think they would still keep looking tho. That's why I believe that EB or AB told LE what they put where.

*Looking for quote from LE who said IIRC: "We're looking for bags or boxes or anything..."

OT, Rochelle, our member's sister was finally found today, maybe it is Zahra's turn :(

OT, Rochelle, our member's sister was finally found today, maybe it is Zahra's turn :(

If anyone wants to pay their respects to our fellow WS member, whose sister was found today, here is the thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119446"]NM NM - My Sister, Rochelle Cremona-Simmons - Urgent - Nov. 2010 - Thread #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If it is true they have found Zahra, I hope they can somehow establish cause of death. It will seem intolerable if no one is punished for this tragedy.

Thank you thank you thank you. I fell down a rabbit hole of enormous dimensions looking for that one... :eek:uch:

OOOOOhhhhhhh NNNoooooooo! Here's a rope - grab hold! K- everybody pull!

They just left Zahra's belongings at the house?????????????? OMG.

I remember being shocked when they were through with the area where Caylee Anthony was found and folks started snooping. I guess once they're done then there's no reason to expend time/energy/resources is keeping it blocked from the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne