Possible Human Remains Found and DNA Testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the moment I've been dreading. At the same time I'm relieved that justice will soon be here for the people who did this foul deed.

Rest in peace, sweet Zahra...

t1larg.2.jpg

Aawwww.. that's the pic that most captures the very essence of her.. a sweet, charming young girl..looking forward to something better than what she got. :(

May God rest her soul in peace, happiness and light.

She lit up our hearts, strangers all, right here.

It isn't fair, somehow.

Aawwww.. that's the pic that most captures the very essence of her.. a sweet, charming young girl..looking forward to something better than what she got. :(

May God rest her soul in peace, happiness and light.

She lit up our hearts, strangers all, right here.

It isn't fair, somehow.

Little lamb.......
Let her always inspire us with her determination and positivity. From all accounts embodied that! xxxx

My prayer is that they find she passed quickly. Perhaps in her sleep, perhaps from a sudden heart failure due to being ill... I don't know. I know it's unlikely, but I still pray for it.

I know now that she is in the place Jesus had prepared for her. A place of beauty and peace and the glorious sound of angels singing. It lifts the heavyness from my heart some to think of it.

The judgment that will fall upon her murderer(s) here on Earth cannot compare to what will fall upon them after their earthly lives are over.

Enjoy Heaven Zahra!

Beautifully put. Thank you.

This is the moment I've been dreading. At the same time I'm relieved that justice will soon be here for the people who did this foul deed.

Rest in peace, sweet Zahra...

t1larg.2.jpg

How could anyone destroy such beauty. A child is so precious....

why?

From the day you were born you showed that you were different.

You showed that you were stronger than any of those around you.

No matter what was thrown at you, you smiled and made the best of it.

Now in death you show the world, the beauty that shined from within.

May every parent and grandparent see the beauty of this child in theirs.

May they always love, protect, and cherish that beauty.

For Zahra Clare Baker, stand up and show the world there is protection from the hands of evil.

The tears finally came.
It is done.
Rest in sweet peace Zahra.
I'm sure you were quite brave, and endearing to the end.
The world is darker because of what they have done, but morning is coming.
I'll see you in the clouds, dear child of God.

yo

From the day you were born you showed that you were different.

You showed that you were stronger than any of those around you.

No matter what was thrown at you, you smiled and made the best of it.

Now in death you show the world, the beauty that shined from within.

May every parent and grandparent see the beauty of this child in theirs.

May they always love, protect, and cherish that beauty.

For Zahra Clare Baker, stand up and show the world there is protection from the hands of evil.

So very true.............She has touched us all,Zahra and the many others who have been taken before they even had a chance to live.We need to stand up and change the system that is in place to protect our children but fails those who need them the most.She was failed by so many.To the officers who had to search for her, thank you for finding her.Now lets all hope the Justice system does right by Zahra, and those responsible for her death feel the full wrath of Lady Justice.

I am so heartbroken Poor Zahra she deserved so much more than she ever got in life.

I hope the hottest place in hades is reserved for the demons who did this to her

This song made me think about Zahra and Emily.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJO9GJplZRs&feature=related[/ame]

It does sound rather final now, doesn't it?

Fly with the angels, little Zahra, and please help watch over the 'tiny little angels' there with you.

With what the news is saying that they have found what they were looking for and th esearches were over, I just hope it means that they found a whole body? I just hope & pray she was not cut up by the vamp evil one.
I can;t get it off my mind even in my sleep the nightmares come about Zahra. I know she is resting in Gods arms now. Rest Dear Child.

Everyone is being so eloquent and touching in their words for Zahra, thank you all for writing what I'm feeling because for some reason words have failed me and I feel broken.

I'm so sorry Zahra..

-- Hickory police said Thursday evening the evidence they found in the Zahra Baker case is so significant, they're calling off the search for the missing 10-year-old girl.Channel 9 Eyewitness News learned from sources that investigators found human remains on Wednesday when they searched in and near Gunpowder Creek off Dudley Shoals Road in Caldwell County.
Deputy Chief Clyde Deal wouldn't comment on what was found but said he will not send additional search teams to the area in the future.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25758518/detail.html

So they have found Zahra. We knew LE would, we knew they weren't going to give up on Zahra, we knew that US LE would protect her in death more so than her supposed family would protect her in life.

I, as an Australian, never doubted for one moment, not one single second, that LE would find Zahra and bring her home to Oz.

I can't express the gratitude that I feel for US LE, I can't find the words. I hope they read here one day and know we never doubted them, I hope they read here and know we were pulling for each and every one of them - that they never give up and they didn't. This has to be one of the most intensive searches in the history of North Carolina and I along with my fellow aussies can only say thank you. Thank you LE of North Carolina. I wish I could do more than say thanks.

How fitting as well that Emily has arrived just in time to save her baby and she can give Zahra the fitting end and tribute we all want her to have.

Darnudes, I couldn't have said it better.
From down under, I totally agree, thank you to all concerned, especially NC LE.

Time to come home angel child.

They sure tried hard to hide her. I can't imagine she'd have been found without E's assistance. At least that one thing she did do.

O/T

It makes me wonder about where Kyron is and how he can be found.

The darkness that surrounded her was jealous of her light!! MOO

I really believe that's true. As I've posted elsewhere, Zahra was everything EB wasn't. She was sunny, happy, admired, and loved, whereas EB was, by her own description, dark, angry, judged, and rejected. How is it fair that these gifts came so naturally to a young girl, that seemed to elude EB her whole life? That must have been the question the darkness asked of EB.

JMO

Darnudes, I couldn't have said it better.
From down under, I totally agree, thank you to all concerned, especially NC LE.

Time to come home angel child.

Sorry, I didn't mean to speak for all aussies, and I shouldn't have.

I thought you guys would know how I was feeling, I'm truly heartbroken and I know you are too. It has been a long, terrible 4 weeks.

My heart aches for precious Zahra.

She has found comfort in God's Heaven with the Angels by her side..Rest peacefully, brave child...you have touched many hearts through your freckled face smile, one that I won't forget...May God show you the love you didn't get here on earth...Fly with the Angels Zahra, fly high...

Such a heinous, devious crime shows the depravity in the hearts of those who were to love, protect and nurture her...they failed her miserably...I do hope the prosecutor can get a captial murder charge with a DP sentence...this is one that deserves to die for their actions upon an innocent child...Justice is the next step in the healing process for Zahra...I await justice for Zahra...JMHO

LE had a tedious task, Bless them all for not stopping until they found Zahra allowing her the dignity of a proper burial...JMHO

Justice for Zahra!

It would seem from LE saying they intend no future searches that the remains found were more significant than just a part of her remains IYKWIM. JMO. I cannot imagine them finding a bit of their evidence and then calling of all searches.

This gives me hope they found her whole. I pray that I am rights as at least that would be some small comfort to her mother.

ETA smiley suck or maybe just my ability to use them today does

It is a good morning Duck, she was found. Just think of all those that have not been. The men and women that worked so tirelessly to find this child are to be applauded. They were determined to bring her home. I only hope that all kids who turn up missing will be so lucky as to have that dedication in finding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SidewardsDog