Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How can there be a court order not letting them tell what they found? Are they going to let the press film bones or a skeleton?

This reminds me of when le found brooke wilberger. very secretive

has this even ever been done before? is this planned for certain reactions from people (Josh)??

I lost the feed. Anyone else. Is that it?

I think they wanted to see JPs reaction when they announced this yesterday.

ok where's Murts bus....sorry couldn't help myself

I cannot answer any questions regarding this investigation. But, let's have a press conference to say, "I cannot answer any questions regarding this investigation."
Ridiculous.

Well they want the media to come along on their search, this is all so weird.

I cannot answer any questions regarding this investigation. But, let's have a press conference to say, "I cannot answer any questions regarding this investigation."
Ridiculous.

This is crazy, WTH.

He is not going to change his facial appearance, Doesn't want to get dirty?

If they happen to come upon a crime scene then all the sudden they will have how many reporters traipsing around after them? This seems odd...set up. Something is up, I hope.

Maybe they are making a surprise visit to certain somebodies house and wanted to keep them busy watching the presser?

I can't make any sense out of this presser.:crazy:

Never seen anything like this before. I am completely puzzled:waitasec:

40 detectives? A previous visit?

Remember the generator? Was it ever found?

Since they have been out there already and they have said secrecy order in place they must have quite a bit more than they are letting on. Maybe there is an already processed scene and this is just for P.R. after the fact. or to let josh see and know the exact area they are working so he can work up a serious sweat and break? IDK too strange

~sigh~ So....the woman who answered the phone at JP's house was correct?? :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad
Back