Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
5 total detectives following up on a lead they can't discuss and the press is welcome to follow them around out there. :waitasec:

I gave up a chance for a venti caramel macchiato for this.

But, it makes no sense that if they under a court order to keep quiet, why would they invite the press out to the search area? The press won't keep quiet if there is anything there.

Better be something. Press will be hostile and rightly so if they've been dragged to Ely, Nevada, in August, for nothing. I've been to Ely, Nevada, in August. Jeesh.

The FBI guy they are interviewing right now is giving some pretty good answers as to what he thinks is going on, he thinks there is a method to their madness

Josh and his daddy have got to be laughing hysterically right now.....

I just cannot imagine why they would invite the press to follow them around if they were not sure of finding something. They IMHO are definitely trying to keep J on pins and needles.....maybe he'll spill something!

The FBI guy they are interviewing right now is giving some pretty good answers as to what he thinks is going on, he thinks there is a method to their madness

Maybe they will go to some random house and knock on the door.......and Susan will answer!!
She's been living there with that Steven guy missing from Utah/Henderson, NV.!!! What a story
that would be!! (sadly, I don't think she survived whatever Josh did to her)

i remember a report where one of the kids said she was with the crystals leading everyone to think she was in a cave. Are there any caves nearby? so sad.

...and the comment about "you don't have a court order clamping down on evidence in a missing persons case" made sense, too.

It also goes back to (perhaps) the boys who found the bones, outside of Ely.

5 total detectives following up on a lead they can't discuss and the press is welcome to follow them around out there. :waitasec:

I gave up a chance for a venti caramel macchiato for this.

Peliman, I think your avatar is very appropriate regarding my reaction to this! :crazy:

I missed it earlier, but can someone explain the court order issue?

I guess I'll go back to the WMIII presser, I can't believe both these things going on at once today!

He said he needs to change his clothes so his uniform doesn't get dirty - so I don't think they'll be knocking on the door to a house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back