Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really think they are going to take them out to a mine shaft. That would make sense because they would not be trampling evidence.

The gag order keeps the cops from talking. It will not prevent the press from leaking info. This might be a way to let the public know without breaking the order to be quiet.

I am sure they want the public to know that they have solved this case if they have and their hands are tied per the court to do so. JMO

If the police want the public to know, who asked for the court order sealing it?

If nothing comes of this, the West Valley police department is now the dumbest police department.

I'm just saying.

Please, let there be a method to the madness. I want the satisfaction of knowing that little turd is in jail.

The gag order keeps the cops from talking. It will not prevent the press from leaking info. This might be a way to let the public know without breaking the order to be quiet.

I am sure they want the public to know that they have solved this case if they have and their hands are tied per the court to do so. JMO

Hope your right

If they're taking reporters out to a crime scene, I think the court order is being lifted as we sit here. JMO, of course.

If they went to the effort to get a secrecy order, this has the potential of being something significant.

He said he needs to change his clothes so his uniform doesn't get dirty - so I don't think they'll be knocking on the door to a house.

Hope the female reporters wore flats!

If they went to the effort to get a secrecy order, this has the potential of being something significant.

doesn't someone need to ask for the order? who would have asked for the gag if the police want this public?

If the police want the public to know, who asked for the court order sealing it?

I hope this is correct. It has been awhile since I really followed this case. However, even as late as this morning, there was discussion that her husband and his dad had asked for the order. I believe it was on the local tv station that interviewed the husband.

Well, that was certainly anti-climatic. Sure hope they find something while they are searching today. That was the strangest press announcement I've ever seen. WVPD is a bunch of Keystone Cops.

As the FBI agent said on ABC-4 (KTVX/SLC), it's pretty obvious that they've already linked Susan Powell's presence to a specific area. They've been out there before, and now they're going back .. with a big presser.

I hope this is correct. It has been awhile since I really followed this case. However, even as late as this morning, there was discussion that her husband and his dad had asked for the order. I believe it was on the local tv station that interviewed the husband.

It's been a while for me too. That's interesting to me. This has certainly brought Josh out of hiding under his dad.

Yes. Plus, there's obviously been off-the-record communications between the WVC PD and the press. I doubt this large of a press contingent would be invited to Ely, and to a crime scene.

The court order could have come from the DA, until such time as coordination is completed. Three states are potentially involved.

Still, if there is a gag order, LE taking the media out to spill the beans is not going to go over with any judge, imo. He or she would know this is a huge violation of such an order.

I don't think it was for nothing, this has got to be part of the plan. And the officer had to change his clothes? There is way more to this then we know yet.

That phrase caught me indicat. I now want to hear the presser again. I'm thinking there might have been something said "directly" to perp.

No more live feed!

Still, if there is a gag order, LE taking the media out to spill the beans is not going to go over with any judge, imo. He or she would know this is a huge violation of such an order.

The gag order is tied to something else (and I'm sticking with "arrest warrant").

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back