Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
...and the comment about "you don't have a court order clamping down on evidence in a missing persons case" made sense, too.

It also goes back to (perhaps) the boys who found the bones, outside of Ely.

that could very well be, I hope the day pans out into more info than this.

I missed it earlier, but can someone explain the court order issue?

I can only speculate:

It could be tied to an arrest warrant that is being served right now?
By the time they all get out to the (obviously) already-processed crime scene, there will have been an arrest in the case?

Maybe they will go to some random house and knock on the door.......and Susan will answer!!

As far as I'm concerned only if she was sold into bondage and she's been tied up and kept a prisoner!

I can only speculate:

It could be tied to an arrest warrant that is being issued right now?

By the time they all get out to the (obviously) already-processed crime scene, there will have been an arrest in the case?

But he said he is under court order not allowing him to discuss the case or specifics?

Fox news reporter says it was a confusing presser.

I can only speculate:

It could be tied to an arrest warrant that is being issued right now?

Good idea, I hope so!!

Oh I'm sorry ya'll, but that's wishful thinking. Can you imagine this woman leaving her boys voluntarily for almost 2 years? No way, no how. Sorry.

No, I'm absolutley sure she wouldn't leave them. Just a thought that crosses your mind in this crazy world.

I think they might find something today that will make Josh a nervous wreck.
I have a so many errands today. I wish I had a smartphone to check in here. I am officially addicted to ws.

But, it makes no sense that if they under a court order to keep quiet, why would they invite the press out to the search area? The press won't keep quiet if there is anything there.

Something is up!! The tweets have stopped too. Maybe they are being told what's going on? I just can't imagine they had the press drag all the live stream trucks and equipment hundreds of mile for nothing....for a few minutes ?? I have never seen anything like this. ??

I wonder if the media can be live at the site or will they even be allowed to tweet?

Fox News just did a report....reporterette is totally confused....says 5 LE and 4 detectives are going to take media along on a search. Never seen anything like this....says it was confirmed again that JP is a POI.

Something is up!! The tweets have stopped too. Maybe they are being told what's going on? I just can't imagine they had the press drag all the live stream trucks and equipment hundreds of mile for nothing....for a few minutes ?? I have never seen anything like this. ??

I don't think it was for nothing, this has got to be part of the plan. And the officer had to change his clothes? There is way more to this then we know yet.

Good idea, I hope so!!

The gag order keeps the cops from talking. It will not prevent the press from leaking info. This might be a way to let the public know without breaking the order to be quiet.

I am sure they want the public to know that they have solved this case if they have and their hands are tied per the court to do so. JMO

Well, that was certainly anti-climatic. Sure hope they find something while they are searching today. That was the strangest press announcement I've ever seen. WVPD is a bunch of Keystone Cops.

I can only speculate:

It could be tied to an arrest warrant that is being served right now?
bbm
I hope so , Laytonian.

But he said he is under court order not allowing him to discuss the case or specifics?

If they're taking reporters out to a crime scene, I think the court order is being lifted as we sit here. JMO, of course.

Emily Clarke reporting that the search is on a gravel pit

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup