Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
gbbm

I think she probably knew her situation was abusive, yet many women in the same type of situation don't realize how dangerous it is. I often wonder if the night she went missing, was when she told him she was leaving.

I also feel the car alarm going off was Susan pushing the panic button on the keys, as she struggled.

It could have been that Susan was leaving, had the boys in the car, and he stopped her and the button got pushed. That may have been where he killed her. Since the boys were already in the car, as was Susan, he just decided to make it LOOK like a {camping} trip.

"Mommy's looking for crystals."

Yep.

Oh, and I agree with you that many abuse victims don't REALIZE there is danger that their ABUSER would really go as far as killing them. They MAY have been physically abused but as it always eventually ended, the thought of ending up dead, just doesn't enter their mind. I know someone who felt that way, for 8 years of abuse, until the night he DID try to kill her (no doubt about it, he wanted her dead).

That's why cases like this need to be exposed. Someone MAY see themself and realize the danger they're in.

JMHO
fran

Now if you were a loving husband who actually wanted his wife to be found wouldn't you be putting up fliers in every beauty supply? I hate how he turned her "love of beauty supplies" into a backhanded dig.

bbm

It's jealousy. Notice how nothing was said about her being a stockbroker? Some men can't handle successful women, and I think JP was one of those. But darn JP someone had to keep the household going. Look what you did when Susan went missing, hightailed it to daddy's. Guess you didn't have the good job to keep it going like Susan!

bbm

It's jealousy. Notice how nothing was said about her being a stockbroker? Some men can't handle successful women, and I think JP was one of those. But darn JP someone had to keep the household going. Look what you did when Susan went missing, hightailed it to daddy's. Guess you didn't have the good job to keep it going like Susan!

Great point!

Alina is a younger sister of Josh. From what I've read all of the adult children (other than Jennifer Graves who lives in WVC with her husband) reside with Steven.

I just find all of this tres bizarre.

Alina is a younger sister of Josh. From what I've read all of the adult children (other than Jennifer Graves who lives in WVC with her husband) reside with Steven.

Yeah, you gotta wonder about the Steve's parenting skills when all his adult children--except the one raised by his ex-wife--still live at home. Kind of creepy and controlling, if you ask me. I wonder how much money he makes to be able to support all those people?

So...is CBS scummy enough to publish Susan's childhood journals?

Will Josh get a softball interview?

If they are looking for ratings, (and you know they are), why not have his Daddy on as well? Josh could very well get paranoid and afraid at the last minute. What if he gets stage fright and can't speak? SP would certainly give a more lively interview!

Wouldn't it be special if there happens to be a surprise guest, say...the sane sister or the anonymous source who confirmed the stolen undies in the *advertiser censored* closet?

Oooo! Let's invite Dr. Phil!:floorlaugh:

bbm

I thought that same thing! I've seen jealous petty husbands like him who resent their wife's success in the business world. She was not in the beauty shop business when she died but that's what he bring up. Let's hope he keeps on talking and slips up because like someone said, he's becoming unglued.

I am enjoying all the talking he is doing... the eyes don't lie. Plan set in motion with that search??? IMHO. When is the court date with the father-in-law? Isn't it this week?

Yeah, you gotta wonder about the Steve's parenting skills when all his adult children--except the one raised by his ex-wife--still live at home. Kind of creepy and controlling, if you ask me. I wonder how much money he makes to be able to support all those people?

He can't make *that* much.
Steven Powell works for the State of Washington, selling furniture made by Washington State prisoners within "Correctional Industries".
The furniture is sold to other Washington State government offices, as well as schools and nonprofits.

If you'd like to meet Steve and have him sell you some K-12 furniture, all you have to do is CLICK HERE.

The A/D Head over all of Correctional Industries, makes $106,000 (source: Spokesman.com.

bbm

Actually, Susan was a "sales assistant'. She took the phone calls for the broker(s), and likely executed orders. It's a salaried position. We've had an account at Wells-Fargo for years, and are fairly familiar with the positions.

Kinda like how a paralegal does most of the work in an attorney's office ;)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/2...-mom-husband-battle-over-release-diary-pages/
[snip]
Alina Powell says her family has cooperated with the FBI, and will continue to do so, but they have nothing new to contribute. She said the family allowed its Puyallup home to be searched last year without a warrant. Authorities haven't contacted the family for over a year "and we have sent things as recently as few months ago, when we think of thing that may be leads," she said.

BBM

....and those "things" resulted in the following response from LE:

:floorlaugh: :loser: :sick: :floorlaugh: :loser: :sick: :floorlaugh: :loser:
:sick: :floorlaugh: :loser: :sick: :loser: :sick: :floorlaugh: :loser: :sick:

Given the limited information we have now, and if both JP and SP are involved, I wonder:

1) When, exactly, did JP and SP meet up

2) Where did they meet

Any thoughts are welcome, here. Mods, feel free to delete if I'm out of line.

Just my curiosity at work

Steve is not married. Long time divorced. His ex--T Powell--lives in Utah and she and Susan were close. I don't think Steve Powell has any power over her any longer. It was a long, contracted, bitter divorce and it really broke her in more ways than one.

yes I had to go back and look at that awful web site. it sounds to me if Steven had custody of kids since she stay in the guest room when she visit.:banghead:

Given the limited information we have now, and if both JP and SP are involved, I wonder:

2) Where did they meet

Theses has been my questions for a long time. I so would like to know if Steven is being INVESTAGATE:waitasec:

Actually, Susan was a "sales assistant'. She took the phone calls for the broker(s), and likely executed orders. It's a salaried position. We've had an account at Wells-Fargo for years, and are fairly familiar with the positions.

Kinda like how a paralegal does most of the work in an attorney's office ;)

You got that right! ;)

BBM

....and those "things" resulted in the following response from LE:

:floorlaugh: :loser: :sick: :floorlaugh: :loser: :sick: :floorlaugh: :loser:
:sick: :floorlaugh: :loser: :sick: :loser: :sick: :floorlaugh: :loser: :sick:

And I'm sure every "thing" they sent was to try to convince them she ran away with Steven Kocher. I sure hope LE goes back and tries to find his secret Susan underwear stash, but now that it is all out, I'm sure he has found an even better hiding spot.

2) Where did they meet

I believe they met through church when she was 18 or 19.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back