Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see all of this as staged. Steve powell can say anything with nobody to refute his claims because susan is gone. He's drawing attention to himself so the focus is off josh. Watch this hand while the goes behind my back. Crazy people!!

Just like Drew Peterson...he has never even feigned concern about Stacy, instead claiming she ran off with another man.

I am speechless! Unbelievable! Now that he's claiming these things happened, what is this going to do to JP's relationship with his father??? I see this whole thing just blowing UP very soon!!! Stand by

Well he needs to grow some, but I doubt he will, I think he knew this all along, and still ran to Daddy.

I feel they both have motive and somehow are both involved. jmo

Wow I'm shocked by this search really. What do you think they are looking for? Thoughts?

I've been waiting all day for this to happen! (actually since the journal remarks of posting them) Thanks Lurky! Woot!

Nightline ABC is doing a special on Susan. Interviewing Josh Powell. NL said the police did the search for the diaries of Susan Powell. Interviewing Josh's sister.Josh just said," Susan was a very sexual person" . Steve said Susan regularly went into his office after a shower and laid her head on his lap and told him to smell her hair and when she waxed her legs she told him to feel her legs.

Josh said he knew about her and his father. He wasn't jealous. Steve said the same thing that Josh wasn't a jealous person.

MAKES ME SICK!

Nightline ABC is doing a special on Susan. Interviewing Josh Powell. NL said the police did the search for the diaries of Susan Powell. Interviewing Josh's sister.
Josh just said," Susan was a very sexual person" . Steve said Susan regularly went into his office after a shower and laid her head on his lap and told him to smell her hair and when she waxed her legs she told him to feel her legs.

Josh said he knew about her and his father. He wasn't jealous. Steve said the same thing that Josh wasn't a jealous person.

MAKES ME SICK!

They are in this together. No doubt in my mind. I think Susan did try and leave with the kids that night and was interrupted. Dad helped out. God, my heart goes out to her. I am sure whatever happened was ...beyond despicable. They are serious psychopaths. God bless those children. Please someone get them out of there. Sick. Sick. Sick.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/2...h-moms-husband-father-in-law/?test=latestnews

They are in this together. No doubt in my mind. I think Susan did try and leave with the kids that night and was interrupted. Dad helped out. God, my heart goes out to her. I am sure whatever happened was ...beyond despicable. They are serious psychopaths. God bless those children. Please someone get them out of there. Sick. Sick. Sick.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/2...h-moms-husband-father-in-law/?test=latestnews

I think so too. JP took the boys and left and SP did the dirty. I would bet JP is terrified of his father. JP mentioned being raised in a abusive home and both parents not getting along. (Not his exact words.) I believe his mother is lucky to be alive!

I think so too. JP took the boys and left and SP did the dirty. I would bet JP is terrified of his father. JP mentioned being raised in a abusive home and both parents not getting along. (Not his exact words.) I believe his mother is lucky to be alive!

Someone posted weeks ago who was a domestic violence survivor. She said they are taught to write/document in a journal/diary about their fears of being murdered so it will be found later if something happens them. I bet that's what they are looking for- not what she wrote a decade ago.

Look at that SP - he looks/talks almost cult-like. He talks like a brainwashed robot. And the FIL - narcissistic psychopath with self-feelings of grandiosity and grandeur and righteousness. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Save those children!!!!!! SP probably got to live out the night of his "desires and dreams" before.... JP knew all about it.

Someone posted weeks ago who was a domestic violence survivor. She said they are taught to write/document in a journal/diary about their fears of being murdered so it will be found later if something happens them. I bet that's what they are looking for- not what she wrote a decade ago.

Look at that SP - he looks/talks almost cult-like. He talks like a brainwashed robot. And the FIL - narcissistic psychopath with self-feelings of grandiosity and grandeur and righteousness. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Save those children!!!!!! SP probably got to live out the night of his "desires and dreams" before.... JP knew all about it.

I hope if she still wrote journals LE found them. My guess is that JP and SP would have destroyed those.

On the other hand, the journals might have been the reason they gave to do the search but everything else is searched and if they find evidence in the process of a search I think they can use it too. (I hope)

You can tell he thinks he is one hot commodity. Here's my take::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::

The whole family is living in a House of Cards and I believe its about to fall!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back