Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC Susan kept some diaries at her office. I may have heard that at the outset of this crime.

JP took his sons out in the middle of a storm to make "smores" and camp out. This is a horrible thought but could he have taken her body out and burned it?

Did they ever find where he camped with the boys? Did they have a camping trailer and did they spend the night?

JP took his sons out in the middle of a storm to make "smores" and camp out. This is a horrible thought but could he have taken her body out and burned it?

Did they ever find where he camped with the boys? Did they have a camping trailer and did they spend the night?

from what i've read on news, nothing in the place he said they went to indicate any kind of campsite or fire.

No camping trailer. Just the family minivan (the same one that detectives went through again, yesterday, in Puyullap).

Campsites at the area he claimed to have gone to, had no signs of recent fires. Nor usage.

I think so too. JP took the boys and left and SP did the dirty. I would bet JP is terrified of his father. JP mentioned being raised in a abusive home and both parents not getting along. (Not his exact words.) I believe his mother is lucky to be alive!

There's no mention that a strange car was in the neighborhood, and neighbors saw Josh come and go.

On Friday morning, Steve Powell said police also took his personal journals and videos he had taken of Susan.

"I didn't want them to have my journals," he told KOMO News. "There's very embarrassing things in my journals."

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/128419138.html

How horrible for poor Steven!

Well, golly-gosh Stevie!
There were things in Susan's journals that were private, and she didn't want YOU to publicize them.

snip.....But close friends of Susan Powell and some family members have said this past week that Susan told them she insisted on moving to Utah, in part because of inappropriate advances from her father-in-law. They say she told her husband that his father would not be welcome in their West Valley home.

hmmmm, did SP show up that night?
Could the 3 of had a huge fight?
Father & son covered up everything together?

hmmmm, did SP show up that night?
Could the 3 of had a huge fight?
Father & son covered up everything together?

I have also wondered the same, but SP would have had to be very careful about being seen by neighbors. How plausible do you all think this is? I'm not sure but I wouldn't be surprised either.

They use the firing squad in Utah dont they? hummm.........I believe they are on to something and certain players in this situation are getting nervous... notice what that FBI man said, blinking, pausing.... Let this be a notice to them if they are reading

You can fool some of the people all of the time....You can fool all of the people some of the time.....but YOU CANT FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME

Well, golly-gosh Stevie!
There were things in Susan's journals that were private, and she didn't want YOU to publicize them.

And I bet he doesn't even see anything hypocritical in his statement! I sure hope his videos and journal postings give some answers.

DizzyChick...What is the FBI man in reference to? Is there a video I might have missed? Please link for me if you can, I think I missed it
:crazy:

They use the firing squad in Utah dont they? hummm.........I believe they are on to something and certain players in this situation are getting nervous... notice what that FBI man said, blinking, pausing.... Let this be a notice to them if they are reading

You can fool some of the people all of the time....You can fool all of the people some of the time.....but YOU CANT FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME

Executions in Utah are currently performed at the Utah State Prison in Draper, Utah by lethal injection. The firing squad is also available for three death row inmates who chose it prior to that option's elimination in 2004.

This new material about SP's feelings about Susan has got to be some sort of plan or agreement between JP and SP because

#1 wouldn't everybody agree that this kind of information about a so called "intimate" relationship, would end up turning these two against each other?

#2 SP is trying to take the attention off of JP to confuse this situation even more. This came out right after the most recent Ely search was being done. Maybe LE was too close and SP decided to throw a wrench into things to change their focus.

#3 this story is just plain odd. Who are these people anyways? Just plain bizarre...who knows what will happen next, anything goes apparently!

This sounds like the Anthony's to me. Reasonable Doubt! The more mixed messages they put out, the more confusion they create, guess where they are going with this!

Circle the wagons Powells. LE learned from the Anthonys. PLEASE keep talking boys!

JP and SP could be 2 of a kind, into "bizarre".....poor Susan!
Love to hear what 1st wife of SP has to say about his "bizarre" lusts.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895
Back