Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been on the periphery of this case for a long while, but I am hoping and praying that the break being discussed in a short while puts that monster in prison for life and returns those handsome boys to Susan's family's lives and hearts.

That was different footage than we watched last night wasn't it?

Thanks for all the updates... I'm at my mothers in the boonies with no internet other than the 3G on my iPad. So the live streaming stuff doesn't work so well here. So I appreciate the running commentary. :)

Steven Powell was just on the radio, now Susans father is on.

Reporter speculating that LE has already processed crime scene otherwise why would they call the press to a crime scene?

I haven't really followed this case but I am excited that there might be some answers finally. I remember hearing about her disappearance and how her husband had taken the young boys camping and how weird it was. fingers crossed here.

tv_mortiz Marcos Ortiz
by eclark4
Talked w susan's father. Chuck cox still hasn't heard anything from police. That's odd #news #utah #abc4 #fb #susanpowell
10 minutes ago

So I am assuming that is 10 mountain time, 9 pacific, 11 central and 12 eastern.

Thanks for all the updates... I'm at my mothers in the boonies with no internet other than the 3G on my iPad. So the live streaming stuff doesn't work so well here. So I appreciate the running commentary. :)

Me too, belimom! School shopping, tax free wknd! Thanks to all for posting what's going on!

tv_mortiz Marcos Ortiz
by eclark4
Talked w susan's father. Chuck cox still hasn't heard anything from police. That's odd #news #utah #abc4 #fb #susanpowell
10 minutes ago

Odd. ???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth12345