Possible Links between RAT and JM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Plausible theory regarding blood on shorts and shirt and eyelashes and hair extensions.

It was stated by AM family witnesses that she was going to lynchburg to get hair extensions. She may have used the opportunity at the trailer to take the old lashes, nails, and extensions out.

Also, as sometimes happens, your period comes on suddenly, you notice some on your shorts. in a pinch you use most anything to clean yourself up. Not sure if RAT trailer had running water, a toilet or toilet paper. She freaks out and grabs the first thing she sees and in embarrassment stuffs it into the couch as deeply as possible.

Plausible theory regarding blood on shorts and shirt and eyelashes and hair extensions.

It was stated by AM family witnesses that she was going to lynchburg to get hair extensions. She may have used the opportunity at the trailer to take the old lashes, nails, and extensions out.

Also, as sometimes happens, your period comes on suddenly, you notice some on your shorts. in a pinch you use most anything to clean yourself up. Not sure if RAT trailer had running water, a toilet or toilet paper. She freaks out and grabs the first thing she sees and in embarrassment stuffs it into the couch as deeply as possible.
Interesting theory. But I doubt AM would have wanted to be out and about shopping without her extensions in, or long nails on. If she shopped first, then met up with RAT, that would be likely...

Interesting theory. But I doubt AM would have wanted to be out and about shopping without her extensions in, or long nails on. If she shopped first, then met up with RAT, that would be likely...
I admit I don't know about common practice with hair extensions, but is it common to take out the old yourself and then go and get new ones or for the salon to take them out and put them in on same visit?

Perhaps the hair and nail place was her first planned stop...

In any appeal, Hallahan should ask for further blood testing on shorts and shirt to see if menstrual blood.

I was looking over old press last night and found this comment posted to Read The Hook on August 16th, 2013

no coincidences August 16th, 2013 | 3:31pmTheory: Taylor is Morgan Harrington's killer but he plants readily obtainable DNA of his black friend on body and his black friend is also a rapist who hunts near George Mason University. They met in prison, both are local losers who do drugs together. After Taylor killed Morgan, he simply rubbed Morgan's black tee shirt on his black friend, then placed that black T shirt on bush at Grady and 15th St to make cops think some frat guy did it, not Taylor. We know Taylor revels in deceit and one upmanship of law enforcement and he loves to implicate others, patsies who may in fact exist. Maybe Taylor killed the two female hikers in Shenandoah Park and left dna of another on them too which was a big relief for Darrell Rice. Taylor is savvy but they will get him for these two crimes and at least 4 others.

Now I don't see how this theory would have made that much sense - why would RAT be smart enough to essentially plant DNA on a T-shirt and frame an acquaintance, but be so sloppy with evidence in the AM case? But in hindsight, it is worth questioning who may have written this and why.

Forgot the link:

http://www.readthehook.com/110003/a...n-harrington-investigator-doubts-coincidences

(eta one last time, I wonder what JM's tone & style was when he purportedly was posting on the Find Morgan Harrington FB page)

I was looking over old press last night and found this comment posted to Read The Hook on August 16th, 2013

Now I don't see how this theory would have made that much sense - why would RAT be smart enough to essentially plant DNA on a T-shirt and frame an acquaintance, but be so sloppy with evidence in the AM case? But in hindsight, it is worth questioning who may have written this and why.

Forgot the link:

http://www.readthehook.com/110003/a...n-harrington-investigator-doubts-coincidences

(eta one last time, I wonder what JM's tone & style was when he purportedly was posting on the Find Morgan Harrington FB page)

I think it interesting. I could also see RAT doing exactly like the poster suggested. Not that I think he did.

However that theory seems more logical than JM murdering Alexis in RAT camper or RAT Handing over Alexis for drugs. RAT probably did know LJ was the composite picture if he knew him. The cabbies say they thought it looked like him,so why wouldnt RAT also think that and did RATs kid play football ?

I think her finger nail embedded in the carpet proves she was there.

It was embedded in the carpet and had ripped off skin ,it was so deep in the carpet from her digging in with her hands trying to get away they had to cut it out. That proves she was there.
Quite possible. Hard to say from my side, though. I am constantly getting stabbed in the foot with a toenail one of my kids didn't get into the trash, and often they are pretty embedded in the carpet (probably stepped on several times and are so stuck the vacuum cleaner doesn't get them up). The fact that it was there at all is an issue for me, though.

My worry wouldn't be so much the ones that may have slipped through, but the DNA samples left at crime scenes that doesn't get entered into codis
When I say slipped through, I mean unknown DNA from unsolved cases that hadn't made it into the database at the time of the original check, the ones that were still sitting in line. Also, unless a state specifically ASKS for a check against CODIS with unknown DNA they have, it doesn't automatically go in. So there is the DNA waiting for it's turn to be processed, and there is some that don't get entered into CODIS unless the person in charge of the case requests it (or knows enough to do request it), both of which could slip through the cracks depending on when someone's DNA was run through the database. (and don't get me started on database screwups in general....)

"Investigators testified that blood on a pair of shorts taken from Taylor’s camper matches Murphy’s blood, but also contained the DNA of a man. The FBI could not conclusively determine that the male DNA belongs to Taylor." http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlin...257962951.html

-------------------------------

Inconclusive Results

Results may be interpreted as inconclusive for several reasons. These include situations where no results or only partial results are obtained from the sample due to the limited amount of suitable human DNA or where results are obtained from an unknown crime scene sample but there are no samples from known individuals available for comparison. In the latter case, the results would be suitable for comparison once an appropriate sample for comparison is tested. http://nij.gov/topics/forensics/evidence/dna/basics/pages/possible-results.aspx
Thank you, I forgot about that. I've always found this interesting. There was only ever one report of "shorts" during the trial, and they glossed over it. Did they even say if they were men's or women's shorts? I know they were jeans shorts.

A gun shot or even a knife plunge could cause splatter, based on what I've seen on Dexter. o_O

Yes but from the article I had read on the analysis that another had posted a few days back about bringing in those cameras...its was a "small" amount of blood...being stabbed....or shot wouldn't be a small amount.

ETA: I tried to find the think, and though I found where on the forum we had that discussion I can't find any confirmation...so I am leaning towards this NOT being part of the AM evidence.

I think it interesting. I could also see RAT doing exactly like the poster suggested. Not that I think he did.

However that theory seems more logical than JM murdering Alexis in RAT camper or RAT Handing over Alexis for drugs. RAT probably did know LJ was the composite picture if he knew him. The cabbies say they thought it looked like him,so why wouldnt RAT also think that and did RATs kid play football ?

Even if RT kids played football, I can almost guarantee they weren't students at Covenant. (where JM was a volunteer assistant coach) As its a preppy private school.

I cannot get behind this theory.

The only dna from anyone in the camper was RAT and AM. RAT's DNA was not found in AM's car.
JMs mother was living at wells road not JM. JM has lived in his apartment. I believe some the time with a girlfriend.

How did they only find 2 peoples DNA in a 30 year old camper? i dunno but I think it had something to do with it being scrubbed down after Samantha's case. I noted how clean the camper appeared to be when it was pulled out of the overgrown front yard with the woods all around it when it was loaded on the Roll back that drove it off to impound.Even the tires are clean.
Had me thinking RAT might have pulled it to a carwash, out and cleaned it often ,except he didnt know how fast the FBI would be on him in Alexis's case.

i would really be surprised if jm is involved in am case... but so much has been shocking that i guess anything is possible...

Yes but from the article I had read on the analysis that another had posted a few days back about bringing in those cameras...its was a "small" amount of blood...being stabbed....or shot wouldn't be a small amount.

ETA: I tried to find the think, and though I found where on the forum we had that discussion I can't find any confirmation...so I am leaning towards this NOT being part of the AM evidence.

It WAS testified about in court. The wall stain and another stain,I cannot remember the details about the other stain...

The DNA on the shorts was talked about on this thread as if was a person who had not been ID by DNA, while true it is somewhat misleading. No one knows if the DNA is of an unknown male because no one can know that.

The DNA was not able to be tested to the courts rule of 13 markers for positive I.D. It might have been RAT (notice the atty did not asked those be retested) JMO

It WAS testified about in court. The wall stain and another stain,I cannot remember the details about the other stain...

The DNA on the shorts was talked about on this thread as if was a person who had not been ID by DNA, while true it is somewhat misleading. No one knows if the DNA is of an unknown male because no one can know that.

The DNA was not able to be tested to the courts rule of 13 markers for positive I.D. It might have been RAT (notice the atty did not asked those be retested) JMO

The problem is everyone keeps saying they have heard it, but no one can seem to find any article, or research that supports this.

i would really be surprised if jm is involved in am case... but so much has been shocking that i guess anything is possible...

How you doing Paulap? my heart goes out to you!

....anybody notice how its been over 2 weeks and we've heard nothing regarding the DNA.

When they had JM's DNA and tested it against what they had in the Fairfax case...I don't remember it taking this long....

....anybody notice how its been over 2 weeks and we've heard nothing regarding the DNA.

When they had JM's DNA and tested it against what they had in the Fairfax case...I don't remember it taking this long....
I remember hearing it.would be back in a week (so, last week) but then when I posted about it, another WSer said we were expecting it the first or second week of November...I'm trying to be patient.

Also, if she were just bleeding from her head or face, and she was over his shoulder, face to the back, only blood on the back.

Blood travel to the legs area when raised and vise versa.. the opening of the bag is the weakest point. Also temp of climate plays a factors. the cooler/warmer the better for it too moist. Its august, its fall.. deep woods( hotter when moving in double clothing). I suspect. a dead body still would leak even more than a human body( no body controls of temp or fluids.). Her clothing is a thermal shirt and tights this would not hold any blood in fact it make the heat index rise because of pressure of the tight on the skin.. blood is thicker than sweat outright, It like a drink in double bag almost once it stain you will feel the wetness. it will not come out to be seen clearly at first.The bag become weaker in defense.. It can go through a plastic bags with the right temps and prolong time of carrying it..

I have not seen the shirt to say where the blood was exactly but I assume the mid/bottom half of the lower back. I assume he had her upside down. legs to his abs and head to his back, log man carrying her.. which is a military style to carry person at a faster pace. This would be near opening of the bag I assume where it leaked out.. you wouldnt have to worry about the front leaking. This depend s on how his clothing is set. maybe it leaked over his 1st sets of clothing. and hit the 2nd or 3rd and he never knew.

Also scenario 2 is he went so far in the woods with her his body heat rose becuase it so humid in the deep woods, so many trees tall grass. and was bumping her in motion as he walked and the dead body temps(hot in the bag) was very moist it left circle stain on his back not his font. It very common for that to happen in a sweat shirt. The front is dry but back is wetted up , his own sweat met the bag temp and left a light blood ring.

A mans back sweat up very badly depending on his hygiene,in deep woods with a lot clothing on even more. Its possible. The woods will make that bag leak vapor liquid like a cold/hot glass to a table . My distant cousin is a deer hunter,he triple bag his deers/ turkeys and it still leaks. The cheaper the bag the more it leak in the heat.

Is there any basis to this "trash bag" theory, that I have seen people discuss?

Or was a trash bag just discussed in theorizing how she may have been moved?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielfromlb
Back