Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lane, James Jospeh
Address: 202 Green Ln
City: Satsuma
Crime: Sex Bat/inj Not Likely; F.s. 794.011(5) (principal)
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1976-12-13
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 lbs.
Race: White
zip code 32189 in early 2007

Based on this official offender page
http://www.city-data.com/soz/soz-32189.html

Parsons, Walden J. age 35 makes him born 1974
Aka
Lane, Walden J.
Lane, Walden P.
Parsons, Walden J.
Tallahassee Fl, Satsuma Fl, San Mateo Fl East Palatka Fl
Associates/relatives
Business
J & Family Construction Inc GC single Fami8ly homes’
www.veromi.com

Walden Parson names shows up on Whitepages.com reverser address look up for 202 Green Lane. On Veromi background check Walden Parsons is shown as a relative to James Joseph Lane who was born 1976. Either this is the same person or they both lived there and could be related.

AND this was posted in regards to james lane on another forum...

"A SO may have lived in the trailer before the Cummings(also his brother owns a construction company right around the corner at the RR tracks)"
So James's brother owns a construction company around the corner at the RR tracks.......interesting.

Jason T. Lane age 29
East Palatka Fl
Lane Stone & Stucco Inc.
www.veromi.com
119C Cypress Point Cir
East Palatka Fl 32131

Is this the correct brother? No phone number available WTH a business with no number?

Jason T. Lane age 29
East Palatka Fl
Lane Stone & Stucco Inc.
www.veromi.com
119C Cypress Point Cir
East Palatka Fl 32131

Is this the correct brother?

I dont know! Does the address fit in with the fact that the poster says the company is "right around the corner at the RR tracks"? Ill have to map it and see....

I dont know! Does the address fit in with the fact that the poster says the company is "right around the corner at the RR tracks"? Ill have to map it and see....

Nope....just realized poster meant that RONALD worked at construction company(his brother owns) around the corner...dang! Thought we were on to something!

Its still plausible tho that james Lane could be involved....Time for me to go to bed..Ive had to edit my spelling too much in the last few mintues!

Its still plausible tho that james Lane could be involved....Time for me to go to bed..Ive had to edit my spelling too much in the last few mintues!

No that business with no phone number is about 16 miles away. I need to check tax record site for other names that may be the same in the area.
Darn website keeps crashing my browser everytime I go on it.
Ronald works for a bridge company so this must be his former job then.

Tomorrows another day.

No that business with no phone number is about 16 miles away. I need to check tax record site for other names that may be the same in the area.
Darn website keeps crashing my browser everytime I go on it.
Ronald works for a bridge company so this must be his former job then.

Tomorrows another day.

I guess the poster considers the bridge company as "construction" because this is copy and pasted from what was said...
"PDM Bridge located in Palatka FL, 16.6 miles from his home."
It does seem that the company with no phone number and PDM bridge may be very close to each other.

Im soooo tired! :crazy:

..I don't know,any bum could have mde that to be more comfortable,imo I wouldn't read to much into that..

I think RSO's need their own thread... but if a person is not an RSO I think just putting any Joe or Jane's full name out there as a suspect is wrong on so many levels, especially if there is no official word from LE that they are a suspect . I'd hate to pull up a message board and find my full name, my family members names, and friends names listed on a "suspect" thread because of being kin to or an indirect acquaintance of an RSO.

Mods took the time to put rules about this in place on Caylee's board... I would think they apply here, too:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76531

I put this on the chad reynolds site,but I'll post it here too....
If you go look at the photos section,you'll see the tree limbs chair with the paracord or webbing,it's new cord.That paracord or webbing can be bought at Walmart and Chad first said he broke down at Walmart.I'm afraid he went in and bought some camping equipment to stay in the woods.LE needs to look at security video at that walmart and see if he bought that paracord or webbing that Sunday night.The webbing can be bought in fabric section,also.
Also,on his brother Bill's myspace,this is all over there on the Chad section,Bill had a girlfriend,Danyell,she died last year.Her pics look like Misty,I think if it's Chad,Misty was the target he was watching,if he was and Haleigh might have woke up when he came in trailer,he could have taken her instead.

It's ok to post info on sex offenders in the area and be sure to include the link to where the info came from. Do not drag every family member into your posts, keep it to the SO's themselves. The missing SO Chad R has a seperate thread so a few posts were moved to that thread.

Hope this is okay. If this has already been posted Mods, I apologize - please delete it if need be. I just wanted to provide a quick and easy link to the FDLE sex offender site if one hasn't been posted already. I use this all the time as I am a Fla resident. You can click on offender search (red box at top left, which will take you to another page where you can do a neighborhood search - just punch in an address and select a radius (1 - 5 miles) and a list of names (perps), along with their pictures, and what type of offense the perp committed is all supplied right there on the page (or pages if there are a lot of offenders). I'd search the area around Haleigh's home this morning, but I'm falling asleep at the wheel here.

Anyway...here's the link:

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/of...Gy3lvxLbvn27Hh2kSvp3kVnkryntyLqQB!-1727407229

Hey Chico,Just let me know if I cross any rules,I do know to use initials,but in some cases the names are new and people wouldn't know what I was talking about.So,please just delete it if I put something I'm not suppose to.Or,if I put something in the wrong sections.I don't want time out,I would get too fidgety,and it would fry my brain.:crazy:

Can someone please check on this! In 2007 there was a SO living in that trailer! Scroll down to James Joseph Lane.....
http://www.city-data.com/soz/soz-32189.html Or link with his pic..

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136

So sorry if this one has been covered already but I dont remember reading his name....

Brilliant! Great research! Here he is...

Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer
CallImage
James Jospeh Lane
Date Of Photo: 11/14/2008
Click Here to Track this Offender Designation: Sexual Offender Name: James Jospeh Lane Status: Released - Required to Register Department of Corrections #: 993133
Search the Dept of Corrections Website Date of Birth: 12/13/1976Race : WhiteSex: MaleHair: BrownEyes: BlueHeight: 5'10"Weight: 150 lbs Lane is registered as a Sexual Offender.
Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.
Aliases
James Lane, Joey Lane
Scars, Marks & Tattoos
Not Available
Address Information
Address Address Source Information Map Link8525 Bannerman Bluff Dr
Tallahassee, FL 32312-8027
Leon COUNTYSource: Registration
Received: 12/08/2008
Type of Address: Permanent
Show Map
Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses
Adjudication DateCrime Description Court Case Number Jurisdiction & StateAdjudication 07/20/1995SEX BAT/INJ NOT LIKELY; F.S. 794.011(5) (PRINCIPAL) 9401971PUTNAM, FL Not Available
Victim Information

CAUTION! If you reached this flyer from any site other than FDLE's Florida Sexual Offender and Predator homepage, FDLE cannot guarantee the timeliness of the information you are viewing. To receive the most current information regarding registered sexual offenders or sexual predators registered with the State of Florida please conduct an "Offender Search" from FDLE's website located at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender
If further information is needed, please contact the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Registration & Compliance Unit at (1-888-357-7332) between the hours of 8am and 6:30pm, Monday through Friday.​

James Joseph Lane's aliases are:
PARSONS, WALDEN J
LANE, WALDEN J
as per Putnam County court docs http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/clkmain.asp (Online Inquiry System -> Putnam Criminal Dockets -> search on LANE%)

A few things to note:

- Lane's offense for which he must register as an SO was 14 years ago
- one witness for the prosecution in the 1994 case has the last name JOHNS (no relation to Haleigh's grandmother or Kyle Johns yet established)
- Lane's current address is registered in Tallahassee

If/when he lived here, what "buddies" visited? Did any have a key? Did the landlord change the locks?

according to the prehttp://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

fathers alibi checks out, he was at work

Hey Jamie!! How do you know James Joseph Lane was living in that trailier??

Based on abjudication date, he would have been about 17-18 when his crime was committed. His victimis listed as "Above 12". Just guessing here- He had a GF that he was sleeping with. He made 18. The GF's parents had him arrested for sleeping with their daughter. It seems to have been consented to by the girl.

Not the MO of a ped.

IMO, Misti was the key to everything and still is.
I still think she was not at the house.
I still think she had another guy friend.
People knew her way of meeting friends
(Misti being yound had to tell someone about leaving)
Either Misti did something to Haleigh or she KNOWS who may of
snuck in while she was gone.
IMO, Misti was exhausted because she had so much cover up, work, laundry and make up stories to
do before RC got home , IMO

It's ok to post info on sex offenders in the area and be sure to include the link to where the info came from. Do not drag every family member into your posts, keep it to the SO's themselves. The missing SO Chad R has a seperate thread so a few posts were moved to that thread.

There will be no further warnings regarding this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member