Possible Suspect/s ?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked our Astrologers for permission to post a link to the main page of Haleigh's Astro thread. Fifth did a fantastic job of puting a ton of information together for us to sleuth.. any little tip could be what finds her today verse tomorrow etc...

Please take a look at the first post.
Lets not mix thread topics here.

At this time no POI has been named, and according to the LE everyone is a suspect.

Thank you Roblyn for bumping this. I have posted this in several threads, so I will try here as well-

"Can someone please tell me where we left off with SO KYLE J.? I have looked back through a lot of threads, but only find efforts to link him to Haleighs family members and discussion of his father. I am specifically looking for his information pertaining to the evening of the abduction and days following.

Do we have information from LE or locals that help exclude him or give his whereabouts? TIA"

Thank you Roblyn for bumping this. I have posted this in several threads, so I will try here as well-

"Can someone please tell me where we left off with SO KYLE J.? I have looked back through a lot of threads, but only find efforts to link him to Haleighs family members and discussion of his father. I am specifically looking for his information pertaining to the evening of the abduction and days following.

Do we have information from LE or locals that help exclude him or give his whereabouts? TIA"

I am interested in RSO Donald S. There was a long thread here once and now it's gone. (I think too much information on people not connected to the case).
I am not sure how far we can go with names, addresses and records. In my heart I think if we are looking at at SO (which I have been from the beginning) he is the top of my list.

I am interested in RSO Donald S. There was a long thread here once and now it's gone. (I think too much information on people not connected to the case).

I am not sure how far we can go with names, addresses and records. In my heart I think if we are looking at at SO (which I have been from the beginning) he is the top of my list.

You're correct, too much info. not related so it was pulled.

At this time, we aren't listing names, address' as it only involves innocent ones who may be related and have not been named in this case.

You're correct, too much info. not related so it was pulled.

At this time, we aren't listing names, address' as it only involves innocent ones who may be related and have not been named in this case.

Sorry, I must be dense. Can we discuss the RSO's near Haleigh's home? TIA

Sorry, I must be dense. Can we discuss the RSO's near Haleigh's home? TIA
I will repeat here what I said on another thread that was closed.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3390880&postcount=2

At this time bringing up every RSO that may or may not be linked to these families can be very invasive for the innocent ones, just by name association alone.

Some of these RSO's have remote family elsewhere with minor children and it could become a nightmare for them.

If there is any change or updates brought up by the LE we can revisit this thread for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member