Possible Suspect/s ?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was one of the late teens or early 20s something's apartment looking at the empty liquor bottles and other pot references there. There is no accounting for decorating taste at that age. LOL

It is a good indication of major partying and what is going on around them. It is stupid to advertise it on myspace tho. Good thing youngsters feel they can flaunt those things...as it alerts LE to what is happening. ;)

Y'all are making me feel a lot better about being old. I cannot even imagine growing up in the digital era.

Based on my long ago experiences, though, we thought we were the ultimate in cool with our references to coke and stoly all over the place.

I'm very surprised she hasn't deleted those pics,because there could be a custody case with Jr.I don't think she realizes people are going on there.Lindsey made hers private this week.

Off Topic: The reason I am so familiar with myspace and social sites is due to my diligence of following my teen very closely online for years. She was totally aware I checked up on her online in every way possible. People do not realize how easy it is to gather so much information even when you feel you are putting nothing out there.

On Topic: I like that most perps are stupid. ;)

I think myspace is one of the most wicked things ever and these kids give out too much info,but good for LE on cases.They were suppose to have gotten rid of the RSOs on there,but they've sure blown it on some we've seen this week.They were quick to take off,but how many are on and knowing kids every move.They tell what school,jobs,cities,it's crazy.They even comment on where they're meeting and what day.

I'm going to go check if there's anything new and if there's a 1pm presser.But you all have made me laugh today.

I wonder if this Howard Yates is the same Howard Yates, Sex offender in Florida.

http://www.wtvynews4.com/news/headlines/39462742.html

*snip* The Holmes County Sheriff's office reportedly found several bales of pot in Howard Yates' New Hope community home

*snip*
If you know of Howard Yates whereabouts, you are urged to contact the Holmes County Sheriff's office at 850-547-3681.

Florida Sex Offender Howard Yates

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do
CallImage
YATES, HOWARD C.
View Flyer
Track Offender
Released - Required to Register 15023 VIRNITA DR
TAVARES, FL 32778-4917
Show Map </U>Source: Registration
Received: 07/12/2007
Type of Address: Permanent
Crime Description Court Case Number Jurisdiction & StateAdjudication 10/18/1983KIDNAP;COMM.OR FAC.FELONY; F.S.787.01(1)(a)2 (PRINCIPAL) 8301403ORANGE, FL Guilty/convict10/18/1983SEX BAT/ WPN. OR FORCE; F.S. 794.011(3) (PRINCIPAL) 8301403ORANGE, FL Guilty/convict

Off Topic: The reason I am so familiar with myspace and social sites is due to my diligence of following my teen very closely online for years. She was totally aware I checked up on her online in every way possible. People do not realize how easy it is to gather so much information even when you feel you are putting nothing out there.

On Topic: I like that most perps are stupid. ;)
My daughter doesn't even realize she can empty out her trashcan in her mailbox in myspace. She makes it too easy for me lol:cowboy:

1-RSO
2-S Offender, never arrested for it, so no record, but a SO all the same

To those researching the RSO's, go to the Astro thread, you'll save yourself a lot of time.

I'm new to posting, but have been following both the Caylee Anthony case and now this one as well. It got my interest as I live in Orlando.

My concern with this case is the that Law Enforcement hasn't really said much of anything. Do they have any suspects? Any concrete leads?

Florida Sex Offender Howard Yates

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do
CallImage
YATES, HOWARD C.
View Flyer
Track Offender
Released - Required to Register 15023 VIRNITA DR
TAVARES, FL 32778-4917
Show Map </U>Source: Registration
Received: 07/12/2007
Type of Address: Permanent
Crime Description Court Case Number Jurisdiction & StateAdjudication 10/18/1983KIDNAP;COMM.OR FAC.FELONY; F.S.787.01(1)(a)2 (PRINCIPAL) 8301403ORANGE, FL Guilty/convict10/18/1983SEX BAT/ WPN. OR FORCE; F.S. 794.011(3) (PRINCIPAL) 8301403ORANGE, FL Guilty/convict

This guy gives me the "willeys."

On another note, are we only allowed to post SO on this thread?

This guy gives me the "willeys."

On another note, are we only allowed to post SO on this thread?

I am hoping we can discuss all suspects, ones we are sleuthing such as sex offenders, people who were there that night, etc. I don't know for sure. The mods will step in if we get out of line though:crazy:

I am hoping we can discuss all suspects, ones we are sleuthing such as sex offenders, people who were there that night, etc. I don't know for sure. The mods will step in if we get out of line though:crazy:

Thank you, Patience.

I have to agree with LE: everyone's a suspect.

I will just say, I think it is a very, very close family member of bio mom.

I would like to bump this thread today.We have been looking at Haleighs parents and Misty for the last several weeks. Let's HYPOTHETICALLY say that it was someone form outside of the family. Let's sleuth these guys out. I know LE has looked at them, but Noone has been cleared. I have convinced myself that the PC yesterday was directed at someone...if true...Who?

I asked our Astrologers for permission to post a link to the main page of Haleigh's Astro thread. Fifth did a fantastic job of puting a ton of information together for us to sleuth.. any little tip could be what finds her today verse tomorrow etc...

Please take a look at the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members