Possible Suspect/s ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to add a possibility.
The first was James Joseph Lane. I dug up the thing about him being the last resident before Halieghs' family, by accident. This next guy, I dug up through actual research.

Howard C. Yates Sr.
Convicted of 2 counts aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, kidnapping, sexual battery with weapon or force, robbery with a gun or deadly weapon and burglary of an unoccupied structure.
He was released in 2006 with his last known address only 54 miles from Haleigh's home.
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/detail.asp?Bookmark=2&From=list&SessionID=651602999

I only add him here because of his proximity and the fact that he is not being monitored, that coupled with the nature of his crimes makes him stand out for me.

People here have been talking about Brandon - Misty's cousin. I am just curious as to why? Like, what's making him seems suspicious, ect? I'm just curious. Thanks! :)

I was on the chad reynolds thread and it's gone,can anyone else find it?

It must have been taken down for a reason. We don't question why nor do we start another one. ;)

Brilliant! Great research! Here he is...

Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer
CallImage
James Jospeh Lane
Date Of Photo: 11/14/2008
Click Here to Track this Offender Designation: Sexual Offender Name: James Jospeh Lane Status: Released - Required to Register Department of Corrections #: 993133
Search the Dept of Corrections Website Date of Birth: 12/13/1976Race : WhiteSex: MaleHair: BrownEyes: BlueHeight: 5'10"Weight: 150 lbs Lane is registered as a Sexual Offender.
Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.
Aliases
James Lane, Joey Lane
Scars, Marks & Tattoos
Not Available
Address Information
Address Address Source Information Map Link8525 Bannerman Bluff Dr
Tallahassee, FL 32312-8027
Leon COUNTYSource: Registration
Received: 12/08/2008
Type of Address: Permanent
Show Map
Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses
Adjudication DateCrime Description Court Case Number Jurisdiction & StateAdjudication 07/20/1995SEX BAT/INJ NOT LIKELY; F.S. 794.011(5) (PRINCIPAL) 9401971PUTNAM, FL Not Available
Victim Information

CAUTION! If you reached this flyer from any site other than FDLE's Florida Sexual Offender and Predator homepage, FDLE cannot guarantee the timeliness of the information you are viewing. To receive the most current information regarding registered sexual offenders or sexual predators registered with the State of Florida please conduct an "Offender Search" from FDLE's website located at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender
If further information is needed, please contact the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Registration & Compliance Unit at (1-888-357-7332) between the hours of 8am and 6:30pm, Monday through Friday.​

my husband work with this man know at work as Joe Lane they worked at the same boat company

I was on the chad reynolds thread and it's gone,can anyone else find it?

Me too! i was just reading and screen pop up saying i was shut down basely!
and not allow to post i log out came back on and Chad R thread was missing.
:razz:

People here have been talking about Brandon - Misty's cousin. I am just curious as to why? Like, what's making him seems suspicious, ect? I'm just curious. Thanks! :)

To me it's the cousin that's close to her and Joe,these cousins are a tight knit group,they were meeting in Florida in January from Mich and Tenn.Brandon is 18,but two years in jail,has drug pics of himself,gang related activity,admittedly on his site,as with a number of these cousins.So,I guess the timeframe of when the cousins would have been involved w/Misty and especially around Haleigh.It might not be the cousins,themselves,but in association with them.LE has said they're looking at 30 days to now and I found that interesting,because that's when the cousins arrived in Florida together.

It must have been taken down for a reason. We don't question why nor do we start another one. ;)

SS,
why can't we question why? Just wondering. It made me feel Like I did something wrong and i all i:waitasec: was doing was reading.

Me too! i was just reading and screen pop up saying i was shut down basely!
and not allow to post i log out came back on and Chad R thread was missing.
:razz:

Glad you posted this because I thought I had lost my mind.

Oh good SS,I thought I did something wrong by posting the myspace links to pics.Whew!:biglaugh:

Finding info about SO's in that area is probably okay, but posting all the info on families and relatives is probably not good.
I think it might be better to let LE decide who is a suspect, they have the means to find out so much more than we can, and access to a lot of databases that armchair detectives don't have. Plus they are THERE and can see and hear things that we can't, and they have the training... we don't.

Lane, James Jospeh
Address: 202 Green Ln
City: Satsuma
Crime: Sex Bat/inj Not Likely; F.s. 794.011(5) (principal)
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1976-12-13
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 lbs.
Race: White
zip code 32189 in early 2007

Based on this official offender page
http://www.city-data.com/soz/soz-32189.html

Parsons, Walden J. age 35 makes him born 1974
Aka
Lane, Walden J.
Lane, Walden P.
Parsons, Walden J.
Tallahassee Fl, Satsuma Fl, San Mateo Fl East Palatka Fl
Associates/relatives
www.veromi.com

Walden Parson names shows up on Whitepages.com reverser address look up for 202 Green Lane. On Veromi background check Walden Parsons is shown as a relative to James Joseph Lane who was born 1976. Either this is the same person or they both lived there and could be related.

There is entirely too much weirdness in this case. I gotta get out of here, ASAP.

Mods are checking to make sure chads stepmom is who she says she is ...im sure then they will post her replys and continue...i think
she may have some good info and leads to sleuth
:Banane52:

i think we first heard about this relative or cousin from tennessee on geraldo so people tried to figure out which of misty's cousin's it could be and i guess brandon seemed like a likely candidate.

Mods are checking to make sure chads stepmom is who she says she is ...im sure then they will post her replys and continue...i think
she may have some good info and leads to sleuth
:Banane52:

Thanks to mods for keeping a watch on things 'round here.

Good luck to his family.

In most cases the family and relatives hold the key and myspace,facebook,cellphone and text records are what LE gets to help in a case.Think where KC's case would be w/out her myspace and facebook comments and pics,they held major keys.You can't hold to everything on a myspace page,but there's a wealth of info.I didn't even realize it till KC's case and think thousands could be reading your life online.It's an open book,like the bioMom's pics w/drying marijuana plants hanging on doorway.Why do people do that?

There have been cases solved by forums and chats,people go on and talk,say things about the case.I remember one case recently,the other poster turned him in for something he said,come to find out it was the culprit.You never know.I'll throw this out again.On topix I was posting on this case,right before I joined here and an anonymous poster,w/anonymous location posted three comments.I wonder how they do that,anonymous location,wierd.First the poster said,"There will be no "Sign of Haleigh until Misty tells what she knows",well that wasn't too odd.
Anyway,we were talking about the RSO and how he could go along railroad up to back of the woods to house.The anonymous poster came on and said,"Trail to the trailer for the prize",it ticked me off,but I asked,"What prize?",no answer from him/her.A little later the poster said,"New in Florida",this had nothing at all to do with what any of us were talking about.I sent the link to LE,probably nothing,but you never know.

Those weren't real plants and I don't think it was at Bio mom's house. Jumping to conclusions is too easy when getting into places like myspace and facebook. You have to understand the mentality of people posting on those social sites. Things are just not what they appear to be nine times out of ten. People often read into them things which in reality are very innocent.

I guess I thought they were real,because of the pot posters hanging up.I still think it's stupid to have things like that up when your site is public.Strange,though,I'm a 70's flowerchild and when we hung ours up we grew,it looked the same way.:blushing: Just wanted to add,I'm a Nana now and everyone did that then.

ITA with you. People who post things like that are getting bit in the butt for it when applying for jobs. And if you have a job, you can get fired for it. Ironically, there have been a ton of articles about that topic this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocky.marie