Possible Victim: Valerie Mack, 24, Manorville Jane Doe #6, missing 2000, found Nov 2000 & Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Those electricians work year round. ANywhere from Penn Station to Montauk. The cold does not stop them.

I am not sure how many electricians were invovled in east side access. I do not think many (although I did not read your article). Maybe I am wrong. They were pouring concrete and still boring the hole. The sandhog union was (Possibly still is) there, and athe mass majority of that work is subcontracted out by the MTA.

Regarding the East Side Access Project, the PDF that I linked was from the time period of the threatening phone calls and clearly shows LIRR electricians running conduit, installing electrical switchgear, etc. That part of the project wasn't subcontracted. My guess is that there were alot of LIRR electricians on site. I wonder if I could FOIL the names of the electricians involved on the project since MTA is a quasi-governmental agency?

I don't normally quote myself, but this post had the link to Inspectorgadget's thread over at the duck hunting site. It is no longer a valid link because "The requested topic does not exist". They iced it. I still have the entire conversation saved, however.

Would you mind sharing the saved content of those posts here?

My guess is that the killer will strike again in May/June 2012 now that duck hunting season is over in NYS. He's had time between when the first body was found in late 2010 till now to recalibrate his M.O. He's comfortable he's not being watched. He'll choose a new dump site and pickup methodology.

Snow geese ran through April 15th. http://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/28888.html

Now starts "*advertiser censored*" season for this looney.

This waterfowl association needs to be torn apart. They're the only ones with:
1) a direct, ongoing connection to both of the two dump sites in Manorville and Cedar Beach (50 miles apart!!!)
2) a direct connection to burlap (duck hunting camouflage)
3) major childhood/youth trauma in their leadership ranks (violent physical abuse/family history of sexual abuse)

Am I the only one who sees this?

No you're no. I see it too! I only wonder why I hadn't read this entire thread until today! I think you have a very good theory! Tell me is this pois initials also CM?

No you're no. I see it too! I only wonder why I hadn't read this entire thread until today! I think you have a very good theory! Tell me is this pois initials also CM?

No, different POIs. There are actually 2 POIs in the SSWA. Not sure either can be eliminated yet. One is a family man, one is a loner.

Inspector I can't seem to access the archives for sswa. I wanted to get a look at JA's picture. Do you have to be a member. How do you search on that site for members?

I dont understand why DNA is not submitted to NAMUS

I cant tell by the photos if she had a broken nose but it don't look like it and they don't mention it in her description and she went missing very shortly before the manorville JD was found. manorville JD had a healed left and right nasal bones. I'm not saying its not her just that I would encourage people to if they think they might have a match to run it buy the folks on the unidentified forum and get their take before submitting. no offense to you fieldnotes, you get all the credit in the world from me for at least caring enough to look.

It would be a huge break if it was her. We would know that the killer was very mobile and it would open the possibility to more victims in other states between NY and Fl.

Right on. Didn't know they had that forum where ppl did that. Good to know.

Identifying one of these early JD's could possibly bring down his whole house of cards.

here's the Manorville JD thread in the unidentified forum,
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135696"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135696[/ame]

as far as I can tell the 1996 JD doesn't have a thread there yet.

Hat's off to anyone trying to ID the victims! I bow out because, I am far from qualified. However I encourage your efforts! Alot can be learned from the identification of these unidentified victims. Carry on. ; )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back