Possibly breaking news.......... not sure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be clear that no one has ever said they do not want the people responsible for this to be held accountable. The only thing we have ever said is that we want the the people truly responsible to be held accountable. We want justice for Haleigh. Everyone from every direction wants the same thing.

they finally updated it. I think they did it on purpose myself ;)

The rumor about Misty came from a very unreliable source. Almost didn't bring it up but since this thread is huge I thought, just in case it's true, I'd ask about it.

:praying:

I mean that sincerely, I am saying prayers in my heart that Haleigh is found soon. I know everyone here feels the same way. It's been too long for that baby girl to be out there.
Amen kitty~kat! What has been done with this little girl is done.. and has been for a long time. We cannot change that (as much as we all would like to). Finding her, however, is not done yet. And I totally agree with your sentiments...; that she needs to be found and brought home soon.

Fact- she was at the station.

ETA- as far as being in custody, I don't know if she is or not..haven't heard.

Ed. to remove is because I don't know if she still "is"

Did anyone report Misty was at the station or is this good inside scoop?

i need my beauty sleep, now we hear misty was at the station, well what for? Since they said two interviews today, we know nay nay, and I guess the second would be Misty since LE did state they would be bringing in two people for interviews today? If Misty was arrested, I just feel Grandmother Sykes would be showing tell tale signs of the stress and shock of it.

Cajun you are a hoot. Been listening to LE much? LOL

It might not have anything to do with the case ;)

Night everyone.
perhaps not directly... I am seriously jumping up and down just for the pure fact that she is in custody for any reason.

I want to be clear that no one has ever said they do not want the people responsible for this to be held accountable. The only thing we have ever said is that we want the the people truly responsible to be held accountable. We want justice for Haleigh. Everyone from every direction wants the same thing.

A~freaking~men, SS! post of the day!

perhaps not directly... I am seriously jumping up and down just for the pure fact that she is in custody for any reason.

In one of the news articles released today from sheriff Hardy he did state two people will be brought in today for questioning concerning the case. We know nay nay was one, and now we know Misty was there, hmmmmmm but still leaning towards the ggm sykes observance.

I agree. Justice for Haleigh. Obviously the best thing would be for her to be found alive. The other obvious thing is that with this circle of players it's highly doubtful. I just want one of them to not care about who it hurts and stand up for Haleigh. Everyone is way too careful to not step on anyones toes. Crystal needs to go out there and start beating on that police door. I know I'd be camped out there with a tent!

I agree. Justice for Haleigh. Obviously the best thing would be for her to be found alive. The other obvious thing is that with this circle of players it's highly doubtful. I just want one of them to not care about who it hurts and stand up for Haleigh. Everyone is way too careful to not step on anyones toes. Crystal needs to go out there and start beating on that police door. I know I'd be camped out there with a tent!

why did love have to be a battlefield for Haleigh? (just thinking of this song for her all day). Wish she would have had some armor......

YouTube - Jordin Sparks - Battlefield (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

In one of the news articles released today from sheriff Hardy he did state two people will be brought in today for questioning concerning the case. We know nay nay was one, and now we know Misty was there, hmmmmmm but still leaning towards the ggm sykes observance.

Do we know for certain Misty was there or did I just start a rumor which is exactly what I did not want to do.

Cajun, where did you hear this about Misty?

I haven't heard it til the two of you said something. But I don't check all the sites as Cajun does, she's always up on it. She can park on a dime and give you back 9 pennies as to how close she is to the latest happenings. Just checked the jail update site and misty's not listed.

off to look around some more

Does it hurt them to be honest? No. It does not hurt the case either.
Sorry...we just don't know that. It sounds pretty chaotic down there as it is. I've seen LE respond this way before...just recently up in CT. They didn't name RC a suspect...he was a POI. Was that lying? Well, IMO it was stretching the truth. He was the only guy they were watching. All I'm saying is that this is a small town with a lot of big mouths. Maybe they just didn't want to spook a POI. It's too late now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay