Possibly breaking news.......... not sure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sounds like rumors to me. But whadda I know. I really don't think we should be adding to it by posting that now she will be questioned in a break in, that mind you we really don't know happened. This will be around the net with a quickness.........

Kool.....thank you for listening to the show and posting what you heard. I understand that you are not claiming anything you heard is to be considered fact or truth...only that you were listening and reporting what you heard. Thank you for that....I do not have the patience to sit and listen to a few of those radio shows. In my opinion they are just a group of people sitting around in front of a microphone chit chatting about whats going on in the case. No confirmation or denial of information just talking about the latest happenings.

Thank you for sitting through it.

The radio show was those discussing things as they have heard them, been involved, etc... They discussed the current news articles available, etc... It's not to be taken as fact. Just like we can't take the news articles stating what LE is giving us as fact, so where do we get anything to sleuth and discuss?

We will learn as the case goes along. There's really not anything in the discussion that hasn't already been rumored, mentioned in articles, and other sources. Hadn't heard of the break in though, so guess the scanners around here were turned off that time or we would have already known. I use my discretion when reading what's posted, even now from LE in this particular case.

We learned about the access from the mh route to the search site, things that we can confirm through maps and stuff. Dunno, I won't object to what ever admin. decides. Don't want to break any rules. Was some food for fodder and thought, as I posted these are claims from the participants. Use that as you will or can in this case, or disspell.

Well sounds like rumors to me. But whadda I know. I really don't think we should be adding to it by posting that now she will be questioned in a break in, that mind you we really don't know happened. This will be around the net with a quickness.........
I didn't post that tn will be questioned about a break in, I'm confused. :waitasec:

Cuz they lied :waitasec:

LE lie all the time during investigations and interviews. As long as the lie is to keep the integrity of the search/investigation, its ok by me....and the law.

Our 'need' to know every detail as it happens is insignificant. The only important factor here is finding haleigh and ensuring that the possible crime scene is not contaminated in the process.
IMO family members should never be allowed near a search site for this very reason, and nor should the public.
Having said that, I don't think that they LE should not have allowed the media to film the search either.
JMO

Just MOO,but they could have skirted the issue without flat out lying.It makes them unbelievable when they make a future comments. I mean,everyone who believes it's just a coincidence that they spent UP TO Friday afternoon interviewing Misty's in-laws,and that evening they started to search the pond,raise your hand.
They damaged their ability to be believed and all they had to do was say "we can't/won't comment right now" or put up road blocks and seal off the area. LE does it all the time.
It was poor judgement IMO.

If they had've said "no comment" that would have raised more suspicion and speculation that it was related to the case.
JMO

Kool thanks for summaries, sounds like that caller made very good points

Tricia, we now have confirmation Misty was picked up yesterday by authorities and brought in for questioning, then released. Below find a great link for this information, video interview of Misty and family supporting her.

Great coverage of the now L shaped pond that's been drained with the current information available to date.

http://www.wesh.com/video/21026235/index.html

Link shows aerials, local neighbor interview. Good footage and tidbits, a must view. Enjoy!

Wonder what LE was questioning Misty about. LE told the reporter in this link they are not going to give out any information.

Flossie, thank you.

Tricia, we now have confirmation Misty was picked up yesterday by authorities and brought in for questioning, then released. Below find a great link for this information, video interview of Misty and family supporting her.

Great coverage of the now L shaped pond that's been drained with the current information available to date.

Link shows aerials, local neighbor interview. Good footage and tidbits, a must view. Enjoy!

Wonder what LE was questioning Misty about. LE told the reporter in this link they are not going to give out any information.

Flossie, thank you.

Thanks, Kool ;)

Flossie, thank you.

Yes...I am glad to see a news source cited as really heretofore I considered it just a rumor...up top I was always told we needed links...

You live and learn :)

Last time I wanted people to see Ger's photos, I just linked to that thread over there and I guess it was alright because it was never deleted. So just link to that specific thread with the photos and you should be good to go. ;)

Ger's pictures provide a valuable insight into places and things in this case which are not available to us anywhere else on the Internet. For example, you can find hundreds of pictures of the blue trailer at 202 Green Lane but how many can you find of Memaw's Restaurant, Haleigh's school, or the guard shack at PDM?

Ger is a wonderful person who lives in Satsuma and is devoted to this case. She was maligned unjustly by a caller on a certain BTR program today.

Whoooooa, just found out Terasa Neves trailer was broken into, a strip of film was stolen out of her camera and the public caller is throwing a hissy about the harassing stalkers on the net and public who are going to far in following this case into acting criminally. Their discussing how it's not right, that these families are victims, Haleigh deserves privacy and how would others feel if it were their families? Good point.

So they informed the public, if any pics are seen on the net of tn's home, pics no one like her has put out themselves publically, that could have been taken from the break in that occurred two weeks ago in her home, to report it to either one of them and they will give it to proper authorities. I didn't know TN's home was broken into. That's crazy. Anyone with ideas of why and who?

With the intruder stealing camera film, it does sound like a stalker from the public.
hmmmmmm Continued....

Every tip has to be vetted.

The pictures of TN's residence came from Ger's camera like every other picture she has posted. It's simple enough to check any or all of her picture's properties to see the type camera used for the picture as well as the date and time it was taken. IMO, for the caller to insinuate that Ger's pictures came from TN's camera is malicious and easily verifiable as false.

Ger's pictures provide a valuable insight into places and things in this case which are not available to us anywhere else on the Internet. For example, you can find hundreds of pictures of the blue trailer at 202 Green Lane but how many can you find of Memaw's Restaurant, Haleigh's school, or the guard shack at PDM?

Ger is a wonderful person who lives in Satsuma and is devoted to this case. She was maligned unjustly by a caller on a certain BTR program today.

The pictures of TN's residence came from Ger's camera like every other picture she has posted. It's simple enough to check any or all of her picture's properties to see the type camera used for the picture as well as the date and time it was taken. For the caller to insinuate that Ger's pictures came from TN's camera is malicious and easily verifiable as false.
Was she on Teresa's property in order to take the photos as the caller indicated?

The caller wasn't the one who actually brought up the break-in at Teresa's and the stolen memory cards. It was one of the commentators, but I don't recall which one.

Taking pictures of PDM and around town is one thing. Taking pictures of private residences, pictures of players coming and going from their homes, as well as taking pictures of minors is an entirely different thing. JMO

Is this breaking news again? Gah!!! imo

Was she on Teresa's property in order to take the photos as the caller indicated?

The caller wasn't the one who actually brought up the break-in at Teresa's and the stolen memory cards. It was one of the commentators, but I don't recall which one.

No she was not on TN or anyone else's property, she was in the street. She took pictures of the adjacent residences as well. The residences are so close to the street, no one would have to leave public R.O.W. to take a picture. The only pictures taken or shown were of the street view.

IIRC, Cobra is the one that chimed in with the "break in" theory which tells me all I needed to know right there. To insinuate that a lady, who has worked tirelessly to help all of us understand the stage of this tragedy, was part of a crime is wrong IMO.

All anyone has to do to determine that the picture came from Ger's camera is view it in a Windows picture file and right click over the picture, select properties, scroll down in the window and it gives you the type and model camera used along with the date and time taken.

The commentator mentioned the break in, not the caller. I hadn't even realized these photos were of anything other than the search site and the nearby vicinity going in and out of the pond along with the convenience store. Never saw any pics of anyones personal property, so I'm lost about any property photos, even of tn's property.

Taking pictures of PDM and around town is one thing. Taking pictures of private residences, pictures of players coming and going from their homes, as well as taking pictures of minors is an entirely different thing. JMO

She has taken no pictures that I am aware of with players coming and going from their homes, nor pictures of any minors except for the pictures she posted along with several media outlets of Haleigh's Birthday Balloon release at GGS's house and the Haleigh's Closet event at Riverfront Park. As for pictures of private residences, the only player whose residence hadn't been posted by all media outlets was TN's.

Ger took the picture to help clear up speculation of where she lived. If you recall, there was speculation alleging that TN lived in Fruitland Park and couldn't have arrived so quickly at 202 Green Drive. The Putnam County Appraiser's site shows an empty lot at the address TN gave on the PCSO report as where she lived. All Ger was doing was showing that there is in fact a residence there along with a mailbox with TN's name on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member