Possibly related cases (GB4, Manorville, Bittrolff victims, & others)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This may nothing or may be something but I find it ironic that there were no (known)murders in the GB4, AC4, and DB4 in 2008. I caught up on the Daytona Beach thread yesterday. A fellow sleuth posting on the Daytona Beach SK forum has been tracking missing women on the I4(IIRC) corridor from Daytona to Tampa and listed potential victims. I don't recall any of the potential victims being reported in 2008 either but I could be mistaken as I took cough medicine for a cold :crazy:.

Big IF these cases are connected, 2008 is a glaring ommission in activity, IMO. makes me go hmmmm:waitasec:

MOO

wm

This may nothing or may be something but I find it ironic that there were no (known)murders in the GB4, AC4, and DB4 in 2008. I caught up on the Daytona Beach thread yesterday. A fellow sleuth posting on the Daytona Beach SK forum has been tracking missing women on the I4(IIRC) corridor from Daytona to Tampa and listed potential victims. I don't recall any of the potential victims being reported in 2008 either but I could be mistaken as I took cough medicine for a cold :crazy:.

Big IF these cases are connected, 2008 is a glaring ommission in activity, IMO. makes me go hmmmm:waitasec:

MOO

wm

Could you please post a link to the Daytona Beach SK forum ?

( By the way my POI have stated that he fell seriously ill in 2008.
Hope it is ok to post this due to that i don´t mention any name on the POI?)

Could you please post a link to the Daytona Beach SK forum ?

( By the way my POI have stated that he fell seriously ill in 2008.
Hope it is ok to post this due to that i don´t mention any name on the POI?)

Theforeigner, Here is the link. The info that I mentioned is on page 4 of the thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58261"]FL Daytona Beach Serial Killer (2005-07) *UNSOLVED* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

hope this helps:)

wm

MOO

wm

Wasn't a mutilated female victim found in a suitcase on the shoulder of a highway on LI in 2008?

http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/na...-could-be-linked-to-gilgo-beach-serial-killer

Tanya Rush and an "undisclosed" 2nd victim, both postitutes, went missing in 2008 and, I believe, were both found in 2008 with Tanya being the one in the suitcase. LE would not release any info the the 2nd victim? LE was investigating connections between these murders and the GB4, AC and the others on LI. I wonder if they did find any connections? Does anyone know? That would explain that in 2008 the sk "changed his MO" for some reason?

"The New York Post source" - That's where hat article loses me.

It didn't say 'LE didn't release info', correct?

The source is from the NY Post, not LE. I could be wrong.

In the past, and also recently in another thread, the Florida "Suitcase Murders" have been discussed as possibly beeing connected to the GB4 and the AC4 murders.

Here is a map of the locations where the Suitcase Murders victims were found in Florida.
I have also added the location of where my POI lived:
NOTE! that my POI's address, at the time of the murders, is located in the very epicenter of where 3 of the victims were found.

This is a closeup map of where 3 of the Suitcase Murders victims were found + my POI's adress, at the time of the murders, and also his adress prior to the murders:

ATLANTICSuitcaseMurdersWOPOInameandaddress.jpg

This is a full map of where all the Suitcase Murders victims were found + my POI's adress, at the time of the murders, and also his adress prior to the murders:

ATLANTICSuitcaseMurdersWOPOI2.jpg

I will post info on the Suitcase Murders in my next post.

"The Suitcase Murderer"

Since 2000 the bodies of four victims have been found stuffed in containers and left near major roadways.
Police believe at least two murders were committed by the same man, whom they have dubbed "the suitcase murderer."

At least three of the women had similar characteristics: slender builds and strawberry-blonde hair. All were strangled and were last seen strolling along U.S. 1 in Fort Lauderdale. One of the Fort Lauderdale women was mutilated and dumped near a Palm Beach highway.

The second "suitcase murder" sparked one of the region's largest homicide investigations, staffed by approximately 30 investigators from the Broward Sheriff's Office; Cooper City, City of Miami, Miami-Dade County, and Hollywood police; and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
By the time the South Florida task force announced they had sought assistance from the FBI's Behavioral Science Unit (BSU) in Quantico, Virginia — the agency credited with profiling some of the most sadistic serial killers of modern history — investigators were all but certain they were looking for one man.

To date, there are at least fourteen unsolved prostitute homicides in Miami-Dade and Broward counties for which investigators have no reliable eye witnesses, obvious suspects, or jailhouse confessions to help track the killer. None have been positively linked to the Dietz and Demas murders.
In the months and years since the murders, the bodies of nine more women were found dumped in various spots in and around Miami-Dade and Broward.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2007-05-24/news/the-suitcase-murders/
Link to info on the "Suitcase Murders"

Here are the Suitcase Murders victims:

June 22, 2000

Kim Dietz-Livesey

35-year-old Miami woman

Disappeared: June 20, 2000, peach-color duplex in El Portal, FL (near Miami FL)

Found : June 22, 2000, at Flamingo Road north of Sheridan Street in Cooper City

Lived at: El Portal (Miami FL)

Known to use this motel: Knight's Inn at 3580 Biscayne Blvd (like victim nr 2 also did )

Motherhood: mother of a toddler, 17-month-old daughter

Husband: Michael Livesey *advertiser censored* NW 6th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, USA

My POI address: *advertiser censored* NE 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA 0.9 miles apart from Michael Liversey

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2000-06-24/news/0006240160_1_alcohol-addictions-undercover-officer

Victim Was Fighting Addictions
June 24, 2000

By NICK SORTAL Staff Writer
When she wasn't on drugs and alcohol, Kim Dietz-Livesey was a beautiful, vibrant woman, excited about being a mom.

But her final days -- capped off by a prostitution arrest -- were a downhill plunge. She was probably murdered in Miami, and her body was found early Thursday morning in a suitcase on Flamingo Road north of Sheridan Street in Cooper City.

A friend says Dietz's final days were a result of an unbreakable addiction that put her in the wrong place at the wrong time. Police have not released any possible scenarios.

Her estranged husband, Michael Livesey of Fort Lauderdale, identified her late Thursday night after seeing photos of her four tattoos. Two passing motorists had stopped to pick up a suitcase on the side of Flamingo Road. Dietz's nude body was found inside.

<modsnip>
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2000-06-24/news/0006240160_1_alcohol-addictions-undercover-officer

A body was found seven weeks ago inside a brown canvas suitcase on the side of Flamingo Road north of Sheridan Street in Cooper City. She too had four tattoos -- including a few roses and a dragon -- on her arms and legs. She was 5 feet 6 and weighed 120 pounds.

In the Dietz-Livesey case, police still have no suspects in the June 22 death. Investigators said she died of blunt head trauma.

She was the mother of a toddler and a former retail store manager who lived in El Portal in north Miami-Dade

the Livesey family lived in in Oakland Park.

According to court documents, Michael Livesey began to fear for his daughter's security and safety. On May 23, 2000, he filed for divorce, citing "recent drug abuse problems and suicidal tendencies by mother."

One tip led police to the Knight's Inn at 3580 Biscayne Blvd., where manager Maria Rivaflecha claimed to have seen Dietz the night before she was killed. She also claimed to have found a grapefruit-size blood stain on the carpet of room 133.

A few days later Michael received a call from her, and the conversation that ensued often replays in his head: "She said she was done partying and she wanted to come home." It was Tuesday, June 20, 2000. The couple arranged to meet at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting at 10:00 p.m. that night near 79th Street and Biscayne Boulevard.

Dietz never showed up. Thirty-six hours later she was found dead.

August 9, 2000

Sia Demas

21 year old, of Wilton Manors

Disappeared from: 6700 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33138

Found: Few yeards from Broward Medical Examiner's Office 5301 Southwest 31st Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL near Dania Beach

Lived at: ???

Known to use this motel: Knight's Inn at 3580 Biscayne Blvd (like victim nr 1 also did )

Motherhood: In 1996 Demas gave birth to a son

Body of second woman found stuffed in luggage

Detectives say the victim's tattoos and the manner in which the body was found are eerily similar to a case from less than two months ago.
By Compiled from Times wires

For the second time in two months, a passer-by found the nude body of a tattooed-woman stuffed inside a piece of luggage left on the side of a Broward roadway.

<modsnip>

...a bulging black, 4-foot-long duffel bag left in plain sight just yards from the Broward Medical Examiner's Office near Dania Beach.

Inside was the body of a white female with dark brown hair and green eyes.

<modsnip>

In May 1999, Delia Lorna Mendez, a Broward prostitute, was found cut in half in a trash bin in Hollywood.

A few months before, the body of Sheila Griffin was discovered in a vacant lot in the 1300 block of Northwest Second Street in Fort Lauderdale. She had been strangled.

The cases remain unsolved.

http://www.sptimes.com/News/081000/State/Body_of_second_woman_.shtml

She was naked.

Sia Demas ALSO used Knight's Inn at 3580 Biscayne Blvd like Kim Dietz

In 1996 Demas gave birth to a son

Demas was released on July 2, 2000, after serving thirteen months in the Pembroke Pines facility

"I never stopped loving her," said Saiger (her mother). "I never stopped trying to help her. People think she was a throwaway person, but they forget she had a family who loved her."

Demas used Joe Keane's Wilton Manors address on occasion to receive mail

On August 8, 2000, another prostitute, Nicole Bullard, told police she and Demas were on the 6700 block of Biscayne Boulevard. Shortly before 3:00 a.m. Bullard says a man in a dark color Chevy 1500 truck pulled up and flashed a wad of cash. She claims the pickup had tinted windows, an extended cab, a thin chrome sun visor, chrome rims, and big tires.

Demas climbed in next to the driver, whom Bullard described as a white male, approximately 40 years old, with a stocky build and a mustache. Twenty-four hours later, her battered body was discovered in Dania Beach.
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2007-05-24/news/the-suitcase-murders/4/

April 2001

Rebeca Pena

26-year-old

Disappeared: last seen by a co-worker heading north on Interstate 95 about 2 a.m. Wednesday April 11, 2001

Lived at: 3285 Foxcroft Rd, Miramar FL

Found: Biscayne Canal beneath I-95 several blocks north of NW 151st Street

Motherhood: three-year-old daughter

the bludgeoned body of 26-year-old Rebeca Pena was found in a zippered suitcase floating in the Biscayne Canal beneath I-95 several blocks north of NW 151st Street. While police did not rule out the possibility that the case may be linked to the suitcase murders, domestic violence claims and a dispute over the parental rights of her three-year-old daughter reveal a history of physical and emotional conflict with Pena's former high school sweetheart, who fathered her child. Pena had never been arrested. The investigation into her murder is still open.
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2007-05-24/news/the-suitcase-murders/4/

Police Hunt Missing Actress
April 16, 2001|By JEFF SHIELDS Staff Writer

Police have yet to turn up any signs of foul play in the case of an aspiring actress who has been missing since Wednesday morning.

Rebeca Pena, 26, of Miramar, was last seen by a co-worker heading north on Interstate 95 about 2 a.m. Wednesday, said Bill Robertson, spokesman for Miramar Police, who took the case from Miami Police on Friday.

<modsnip>
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...1_miami-police-disappearance-aspiring-actress

Monday, April 18, 2005

Jane Dooe

Disappeared:

Found: April 18, 2005

British long-distance cyclist Anthony Gunn was pedaling north along an isolated expanse of U.S. 27 into Palm Beach County as daylight began to fade on Monday, April 18, 2005. Gunn, who was biking through the southern United States, began looking for a suitable place to camp overnight.

As he searched his surroundings he noticed a large, blue Rubbermaid container partially hidden in the thicket of weeds by the road. Curious, he stopped, unclipped his shoes, wheeled his bike over, and pried open the corner.

Stuffed inside was the naked body of a woman.

"I saw a hand," he told a reporter. "It was a corpse ... it was sick."
The victim was white, five feet tall, weighed 110 to 120 pounds, and had sandy brown hair and a scar across her stomach. Investigators never identified the corpse, but certain things about the case were eerily familiar.

Twenty-six women with prostitution or drug-related arrest records have been brutally slain in the past dozen years in Miami-Dade and Broward counties. One was decapitated and had her heart carved out before she was dumped near a rural Miami road. Four women were strangled and set on fire. Another woman was decapitated and dismembered, her limbs scattered in New River, near Samuel Delavoe Park in Fort Lauderdale.

Prosecutors successfully linked several of the murders to three serial killers &#8212; Rory "the Tamiami Strangler" Conde, Fransico Del Junco, and Charlie Brandt &#8212; who preyed upon South Florida prostitutes between September 1994 and March 1996. Fourteen of those cases remain unsolved.

Since 2000 the bodies of four victims have been found stuffed in containers and left near major roadways. Police believe at least two murders were committed by the same man, whom they have dubbed "the suitcase murderer."

He has never been caught.

<modsnip>

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2007-05-24/news/the-suitcase-murders/

http://findarticles.com/p/news-arti...0050421/officials-identify-body/ai_n51875001/

OFFICIALS TRYING TO IDENTIFY BODY

Apr 21, 2005

The unidentified woman whose body was found in a box off U.S. 27 may have used a wheelchair, the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday.

Investigators said they found signs of atrophy in the woman's legs, suggesting she may have lost the capacity to walk. Authorities are attempting to identify the body, discovered Monday night by a long-distance cyclist. It was found in a blue Rubbermaid container in southwestern Palm Beach County.

The woman is described as 5 feet tall and 110 to 120 pounds. She was 40 to 70 years old, with gray and/or sandy brown hair, a gap in her top two front teeth, gold fillings and stomach scars. Evidence of breast cancer was found.

Related Results
POLICE
Anyone with information is asked to contact sheriff's Detective John Cogburn at (561) 688-4063 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS (8477).

FYI:

My POI have lived in thise locations between 1988 and 2012
BUT in the same timeframe he has traveled up and down the east coast, from Florida to New York,
woking as a construction worker and as a carpenter.
He has also from time to time, lived in the New York area as well as in Atlantic City (Ocean City) NJ,
he might have lived in other locations as well:

FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
DANIA, FL
SUNRISE, FL
PEMBROKE PINES, FL
OCEAN CITY, NJ
BROOKLYN, NY

In the past, and also recently in another thread, the Florida "Suitcase Murders" have been discussed as possibly beeing connected to the GB4 and the AC4 murders.

Here is a map of the locations where the Suitcase Murders victims were found in Florida.
I have also added the location of where my POI lived:
NOTE! that my POI's address, at the time of the murders, is located in the very epicenter of where 3 of the victims were found.

This is a closeup map of where 3 of the Suitcase Murders victims were found + my POI's adress, at the time of the murders, and also his adress prior to the murders:

ATLANTICSuitcaseMurdersWOPOInameandaddress.jpg

This is a full map of where all the Suitcase Murders victims were found + my POI's adress, at the time of the murders, and also his adress prior to the murders:

ATLANTICSuitcaseMurdersWOPOI2.jpg

I will post info on the Suitcase Murders in my next post.

Foreigner.....top notch my man...top notch

There are a few things I would like to discuss with you but I am in between laptops at the moment and most of my research is on the other. Just a matter of getting home and jumpin on my personal laptop. This will be the only "one off" post as I will try wrapping my next post up in one...

See the attached picture (edited out face). Assuming this was taken around the time of the two, 2000 suitcase vics. and we are pretty solid this is our sk, Notice anything odd? I would normally just skip the cat and mouse game, but I would like to see if anyone notices what I see? Trying to rule out the need to find the glasses I lost when I was 12. Let me know what you and others think....part 2 of this will involve digitally enhancing my area of concern in this pic...any DE's in the house?

In the interest of keeping tyme wasted to a minimum....my area of concern resides in the lower half of the photo...

Attachments

• PineHouse.jpg
    PineHouse.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 82
<Mod Snip>

That got old fast....I am looking at his pinky finger and here is what I concluded:

1. Coke nail (Hey look at me I am cool and I party...wink wink)
2. Victims press-on nail
3. Victims actual nail
4. Victims pinky finger

To me is looks like his pinky finger is elevated purposely....notice the other fingers "dug into" his arm. He is displaying this finger.... question is, why and are any of the Florida vics missing a nail, fake or real?

I have other postings to follow that has me thinking our boy is hiding things in plain site..."ironing out the details"....when put through my Google translator, it means "Strangled her with the cord of the Hotels/Motels complimentary Iron"

Help DE's???

That got old fast....I am looking at his pinky finger and here is what I concluded:

1. Coke nail (Hey look at me I am cool and I party...wink wink)
2. Victims press-on nail
3. Victims actual nail
4. Victims pinky finger

To me is looks like his pinky finger is elevated purposely....notice the other fingers "dug into" his arm. He is displaying this finger.... question is, why and are any of the Florida vics missing a nail, fake or real?

I have other postings to follow that has me thinking our boy is hiding things in plain site..."ironing out the details"....when put through my Google translator, it means "Strangled her with the cord of the Hotels/Motels complimentary Iron"

Help DE's???

I belive it's a Coke nail.
Not sure I follow you on the ..."ironing out the details".... means "Strangled her with the cord of the Hotels/Motels complimentary Iron"?

Not sure I follow you on the ..."ironing out the details".... means "Strangled her with the cord of the Hotels/Motels complimentary Iron"?

From your own research:

"Last time I saw her was Oct. 14 (2006). We spent the day together
ironing out plans to move to an apartment in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn," Auslander, 42, said. "But we had a falling out"

I believe his ex-wife was killed at either the AC Motel or LI Motel (Your POI should have the receipts). Wherever, he used the iron to kill her. Blunt force than ligature strangulation. The percentage of the husband/mate being the killer of a dead spouse/mate, exponentially rises after an argument or "falling out" scenario is uncovered.

Just getting in....give me a few mins to settle...I hav more

quick ?....Do we know when KB was cleared as a suspect?

Ow and why when I read and re-read "Brighton Beach" do I keep thinking "Barbara Breidor" and "Brainer-Barnes"?? These are the types of games I think our POI is playing....FWIW

From your own research:

"Last time I saw her was Oct. 14 (2006). We spent the day together
ironing out plans to move to an apartment in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn," Auslander, 42, said. "But we had a falling out"

I believe his ex-wife was killed at either the AC Motel or LI Motel (Your POI should have the receipts). Wherever, he used the iron to kill her. Blunt force than ligature strangulation. The percentage of the husband/mate being the killer of a dead spouse/mate, exponentially rises after an argument or "failing out" scenario is uncovered.

Just getting in....give me a few mins to settle...I hav more

quick ?....Do we know when KB was cleared as a suspect?

1.Ok I see, thanks for explaining.

2.Kim Raffo could not have been killed on Long Island due to that she was seen by a witness Nov 19th (or 18th), 2006 in Atlantic city, she was found Nov 20th, 2006.

3.No reports have stated that the Kim Raffo autopsy show any sign of Blunt force trauma.
However I have found one newsreport saying:
http://www.scapa-lv.org/news/Fear_On_Atlantic_Citys_ Fringes.htm
"Investigators visited Dand's motel yesterday afternoon, carrying a black-and-white headshot of Raffo. In the photo, she appeared to have a bruised face framed by dark hair, Dand said."

4.The autopsy said: "she was strangled with rope or cord"

5.Toxicology report on Kim Raffo said: large amounts of cocaine

6. Concerning your statement: husband/mate being the killer of a dead spouse/mate, exponentially rises after an argument or "failing out" scenario is uncovered.
I agree.

7. Your question:quick ?....Do we know when KB was cleared as a suspect?
Who is KB? Do you mean Kim raffo's x-husband? his initials is HA, and as far as I know there has never been anything whatsoever in the media on wheter he was investigated or cleared.

8. Your comment: Ow and why when I read and re-read "Brighton Beach" do I keep thinking "Barbara Breidor" and "Brainer-Barnes"?? These are the types of games I think our POI is playing....FWIW
You might be right, at least I do agree that the general game idea is a possibility.
Also, I have since day one had the feeling that the killer enjoy to "hide in plain sight"

"I belive it's a Coke nail."

I have attached what I think he maybe wearing on his pinky finger. I think it "could" be a French Manicure type press on nail. See attached picture. Notice that his other nails are "nail-less".

I dont see these working ladies having the expendable income necessary to keep getting their nails professionally done. Im sure this expense is quickly nixed for drugs or alcohol. Press-ons are a much cheaper and popular alternative.

Also, you cannot see because I erased out his face (im sure you hav this w/face), but you also have to take into consideration the "**** eating grin" on his face. You have to remember that "they think" they are smarter than the police and everyone else. Especially an Uber-Narc like HU. With that said, I do realize he is an Uber-Narcissist but we are also considering him to be a monster. I am looking at it from "the monster" point of view.

Attachments

• frenc manicure presson nail.jpg
    frenc manicure presson nail.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 29
Even before Zooming in, the coke nail was the first thing I noticed!

1.Ok I see, thanks for explaining.

2.Kim Raffo could not have been killed on Long Island due to that she was seen by a witness Nov 19th (or 18th), 2006 in Atlantic city, she was found Nov 20th, 2006.

3.No reports have stated that the Kim Raffo autopsy show any sign of Blunt force trauma.
http://www.scapa-lv.org/news/Fear_On_Atlantic_Citys_%20Fringes.htm
"Investigators visited Dand's motel yesterday afternoon, carrying a black-and-white headshot of Raffo. In the photo, she appeared to have a bruised face framed by dark hair, Dand said."

6. Concerning your statement: husband/mate being the killer of a dead spouse/mate, exponentially rises after an argument or "failing out" scenario is uncovered.
I agree.

Who is KB? <modsnip>.

8. Your comment: Ow and why when I read and re-read "Brighton Beach" do I keep thinking "Barbara Breidor" and "Brainer-Barnes"?? These are the types of games I think our POI is playing....FWIW
You might be right, at least I do agree that the general game idea is a possibility.
Also, I have since day one had the feeling that the killer enjoy to "hide in plain sight"

***My edit: Okay, thanks. Removing "where" from my inquiry than, I belive this is still a reference to how he killed her.

http://www.scapa-lv.org/news/Fear_On... Fringes.htm

****My edit: This "bruising" needs to be tested against blunt trauma from an iron.

****My edit: This speaks even more so to my point she "could" of been killed with an iron.

I agree.

Who is KB? <modsnip>.

****My edit: Kenneth Bieleicki??? The new boyfriend of KR that was assaulted by HA.

****My edit: Agree 100% on hiding in plain site

KR should be re-examined for the possibility she was killed with an clothes Iron. <modsnip>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquiring_Mind78
Back