Post sentencing discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EWN Reporter ?@ewnreporter
#OscarTrial Aimee’s concern with Schultz sitting on the bench is that it may create the impression that “they’re associated with us”. BB

But this family has no problem associating with brutal killer Oscar Pistorius.

I notice they didn’t have OP buddy, ex-con Kenny Kunene thrown out for some strange reason.

Apparently, the Pistorius clan associates with a higher class of . LOL

Another example of MiLady's confusion: quoted OP that he didn't intend to kill otherwise he would have aimed higher.
Huh?
When she said that I thought - Milady it's already been acknowledged that "intruder" could have been a child so would still have been hit at that position, plus, a highly knowledgeable and trained gun user would surely have known to shoot midway when the position of the target is unknown as they may be crouching, avoiding etc ... ?

What I also didn't get all the time . . IIRC, Prof Saymann said that EACH of the wounds would have been fatal, i.e. just a single 1st shot would have killed her (I assume due to major blood loss).

He knew the ammunition he used, so I don't believe for a second that he didn't know what harm/effect it can cause - no matter which part of the body (high or low) he would have hit.

The judge said these exhibits were not to be made available to the public but only because they reveal individual's phone numbers. If they could be abbreviated like OP's was (e.g. 0020, 4949) then perhaps they could be? I'll try and follow it up. In the meantime, we have to make do with what we have.

strange that they abbr the phone number, when the whatsapp messages show the full number...

Latest tweets from Carl, all within the last hour

@carlpistorius
"To fight for your life is one thing, however to fight for your eternity is a completely another thing" - the HULK

“First night home after being discharged after 3 months of being hospitalised. Surreal I am ALIVE! God, your grace never fails me!”

“ Futile is the labour of those who fatigue themselves with calculations to square the circle." - Michael Stifel”

I'm speechless. Does he ever think how Barry and June may feel reading his tweets ????

Sorry . . . :banghead:

“We were deeply in love and I could not be happier.”
- Oscar Pistorius, Bail Statement

A thought just struck me.

We all know OP wailed over Reeva, tried to stop the bleeding, put his fingers in her mouth.

Did Dr. Stipp, Stander, Carice, cops, anyone - see him ever HUG or KISS her ... see him have to be dragged away from her?

NO.

While he may have been in some genuine distress (oh, F I’ve done it now!), he merely did what a guilty man does to play out his “version” - not what a genuine lover would do.

Remember, the cops had a helluva time trying to get him past her body, moving him from the kitchen to the garage?

Why would a man suddenly avoid his “beloved”, the same woman he had minutes previously tried to “save”?

We all know.

I also voted yes. Mystery solved. Actually I was able to vote yes twice, and I was going to do it multiple times but when I went back the third time I was unable to vote. My guess is that the poll had closed.

No, the poll didn't close but I also tried to vote more than 2x without success.
Erm . . I am in the YES faction btw. It's an HONORARY doctors degree. In my world honour has a meaning and the person s/b viewed as a whole. Despite the fact that I doubt he contributed much to the project in practice, he was merely their poster boy.

strange that they abbr the phone number, when the whatsapp messages show the full number...
Yep, I don't think they twigged! We have OP's number. Wonder if he's changed it? I often forget to disguise it in my phone usage stats before I post an update!

Latest tweets from Carl, all within the last hour

@carlpistorius
"To fight for your life is one thing, however to fight for your eternity is a completely another thing" - the HULK

“First night home after being discharged after 3 months of being hospitalised. Surreal I am ALIVE! God, your grace never fails me!”

“ Futile is the labour of those who fatigue themselves with calculations to square the circle." - Michael Stifel”

I'm speechless. Does he ever think how Barry and June may feel reading his tweets ????

Sorry . . . :banghead:

Exactly! It's not hard to understand the pathology of OP when you look at the family dynamics.

Worse, happy Carl has NEVER once mentioned the other driver or his fate.

p.s. Did God run out of grace for the other driver?

Namely Christo Menalau was the one doing the recontruction and was he the one who rented the house during his work there ? Probably his house was a few blocks away at the time .. then why on earth did he rent OP's house? Could it be to clean up the garden out of the bathroom window ? Am I reading too much into this? but this was really weird to me..

I'd totally forgotten about old Christo Menalaou,perhaps worth looking back again at what he heard on the morning of the 14th

AT EIGHT minutes past three on the morning of Valentine’s Day Christo Menelaou woke with a start. He’d heard what sounded like three thunderclaps.

At his home in the Silver Woods Estate east of Pretoria he lay in bed waiting for the rain to start.

Almost an hour later he went to the bathroom.

When he opened the window and looked outside he couldn’t believe his eyes. His window looks out onto an empty plot and Olympic and Paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius’ house.

The two men are close friends.

“His house used to be in pitch darkness at night, except for one light that was always on,” Christo (34) says. But that night all the lights were on and there were blue and red lights flashing outside the house.

So 3 "thunderclaps" at 3.08 and nothing else, no shouting/screaming/crying, no other set of sound's, strange.

... The prosecution service must still decide if it wants to appeal against the verdict or the sentence. Plenty of legal experts think they have a good case to reinstate a murder verdict. But this has been, in some ways, a humiliating defeat for Prosecutor Gerrie Nel ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-29713546

“Humiliating defeat”?!!! Nel has nothing to be ashamed of. He did a great job with what he had to work with - the obstacles and challenges put before him. He clearly presented enough strong evidence for murder.

Masipa’s the one who should be humiliated for the garbage she delivered.

Another example of MiLady's confusion: quoted OP that he didn't intend to kill otherwise he would have aimed higher.
Huh?
When she said that I thought - Milady it's already been acknowledged that "intruder" could have been a child so would still have been hit at that position, plus, a highly knowledgeable and trained gun user would surely have known to shoot midway when the position of the target is unknown as they may be crouching, avoiding etc ... ?

also, from sentencing:
“Using a lethal weapon, a loaded firearm, the accused shot not one by four bullets through the door,” Masipa said. It would have been different had he believed there may have been a stray animal behind the door, not a person.

“In the present case the aim was to shoot the intruder,” Judge Masipa said. “The toilet was a small cubicle. An intruder would have had no room to maneuver or to escape and what is more, the accused knew this fact,” Judge Masipa. She said these facts were “very aggravating.”

a stray animal, what a redundant analogy. now, how does a stray animal enter a toilet, and then slam the door shut? and then lock it??

also, what she says here sure sounds like murder to me.

Namely Christo Menalau was the one doing the recontruction and was he the one who rented the house during his work there ? Probably his house was a few blocks away at the time .. then why on earth did he rent OP's house? Could it be to clean up the garden out of the bathroom window ? Am I reading too much into this? but this was really weird to me..

I too thought it was beyond strange that a contractor who lived in sight of OP's house would rent it while working on it. That's why numerous threads ago I posted a realtor ad for a house which had just come on the market in Silverwoods... address of house withheld by realtor.

I posted it here because #1 we had never been able to ID which house in OP's subdivision belonged to Christo M. who said he was awakened at 3:08 AM on Feb. 14th by what he at first thought was thunder.

#2 - it dawned on me that the house newly listed for sale might be Christo M's... that perhaps he and wife (I don't even know if he's married) were getting a divorce which could explain why he would rent a house he was repairing. (BTW, without knowing for sure, I suspect that the house for sale might be #173 directly across street from OP's next door neighbors Kenny & Ria Motshuane's corner house.)

Now, however, my theory about Christo M. perhaps having his house on the market (and the location thereof) has become moot. For I later read an article regarding the realtor who had worked w/OP when he purchased his lot in Silverwoods. S/he made mention of OP meeting contractor Christo M. who, at that time, was renting a house in Silverwoods while he worked on it. Geesh & moo

Now I'm wondering if Pretoria contractors, in fear of thieves, are in the habit of having someone live in the house being built or remodeled. If that's the case, however, why would they have to pay rent???

I'd totally forgotten about old Christo Menalaou,perhaps worth looking back again at what he heard on the morning of the 14th

AT EIGHT minutes past three on the morning of Valentine’s Day Christo Menelaou woke with a start. He’d heard what sounded like three thunderclaps.

At his home in the Silver Woods Estate east of Pretoria he lay in bed waiting for the rain to start.

When he opened the window and looked outside he couldn’t believe his eyes. His window looks out onto an empty plot and Olympic and Paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius’ house.

“His house used to be in pitch darkness at night, except for one light that was always on,” Christo (34) says. But that night all the lights were on and there were blue and red lights flashing outside the house.

So 3 "thunderclaps" at 3.08 and nothing else, no shouting/screaming/crying, no other set of sound's, strange.

I have him in many of my timelines but have hidden him at times because his evidence can't be verified against anything. There's a bit where he says "He lay in bed waiting for the rain to start but there was no downpour." I'm reminded of when I wake up hearing thunder. I often go back to sleep even though I may be told there was more thunder later which I slept through. I think my mind just conditions itself to accepting there's a storm. Perhaps that's what he did?

Erin Conway-Smith @ejcs  Oct 21
Arnold Pistorius: "I hope Oscar will start his own healing process as he walks down the path of restoration"

Uncle Arnie makes it sound like Oz is just going in for cosmetic / reconstructive surgery / remodeling / tune-up. LOL

WHAT, exactly, is Oz going to “restore”? By last count, he’s got jacksh#t on all fronts.

(I think Uncle Arnie really wanted to say “path of righteousness” LOL
:mad:)

I'm just guessing but how about the fact that Uncle Arnold hasn't been banned from having/owning guns. Can OP stay in a house that's full of firearms.

yes, too cruel to release the man that stole two goats to restoration on a goat farm.

“His house used to be in pitch darkness at night, except for one light that was always on Christo (34) says. But that night all the lights were on and there were blue and red lights flashing outside the house.

BRBM

This is the part that concerns me the most. Do we know what part/side of Pistorius home Christo would see from his window? I mean that light that was always on could have been a crucial evidence against Pistorius who claimed that it was pitch black..
Did Nel ever touch this point?

BRBM

This is the part that concerns me the most. Do we know what part/side of Pistorius home Christo would see from his window? I mean that light that was always on could have been a crucial evidence against Pistorius who claimed that it was pitch black..
Did Nel ever touch this point?

Didn't Baba also refer to a light that is always on? I assumed he meant an outside light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs