Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH this breaks my heart. I was so sure that baby Caylee would be able to finally be at peace! I just keep reminding myself even though I no longer have faith in our justice system, I do believe in Karma.

Today is the first day I believe in heaven. Cause if I didn't, I couldn't rest. If she is in heaven, she is at peace.

In all seriousness, how long do you think before she is spotted partying?

I may get tossed off of here. Not sure. Don't mean to be rude. But this jury didn't have 3 brain cells to rub together. How could they possibly come to this decision. I was listening to some info about them and it seems that many have been involved with the law themselves. DUI's, beating a family member, and several other crimes. How did the prosecution let them on the jury??

I agree, I thought it was odd that criminals serve on a jury. I don't think that makes for a very fair system. How are we to expect criminals to deliver justice to other criminals? :banghead:

I don't blame the State of Fl. Caylee had a lot of support there, I blame 12 jurors and CA.Had CA really believed it was an accident,, it could have been proven had her remains not been dumped and allowed to stay there for months. Hence she should have helped the searchers.

White female OJ.

I don't care much about computer searches and scientific evidence, dirty smells or tape...

but the fact that Casey didn't ever report Caylee missing... that for me is enough.

Out partying and body rubbing... when her child is missing. My heart hurts.

I agree, I thought it was odd that criminals serve on a jury. I don't think that makes for a very fair system. How are we to expect criminals to deliver justice to other criminals? :banghead:

I didn't know this. So is it Florida or this whole country that would do this?

The more I think about it. I think this is what happened. Counts 1 and 2 and 4-7 they agreed on quickly. The last count 3, they argued over for awhile. I bet 2-3 of them thought it was not guilty and argued their way through until they wore them down to not guilty. I am sure of it.

I was mostly a lurker here but I followed closely. I am so disgusted and upset right now. All I can do is hug my kids and worry about the world I helped bring them into. I feel this has now taught people that all you have to do to get away with murder is to lie and buy time. I also feel that a big part of the not guilty verdict is that the jurors just wanted to go back home. I feel that the system is broken and I hope that this case at least helps bring about some much needed changes.

I have been a lurker on here for this case for a while now, but now I would like to put my own opinion in as the verdict is finally over.

I don't believe she is completely innocent, but I don't think she is the one who murdered Caylee. For a while now I've believed it was Tony having a big part in it and being the actual killer. Something is not right about him. And if you read the document of the IM conversation between them (source: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608instantmessages/indexGallery.htm), he ALWAYS referred to Caylee as the "offspring" referred to Zanny as "the offspring handler". He always seemed to not want Caylee around when she came over. Although Casey is an adult and can make her own decisions I could very much see Tony having a lot of say in what was done to Caylee. Even in the police interviews with Tony he stutters a lot and corrects himself. Something always didn't seem right about him to me from the very beginning. If you haven't already, read the IM conversation. Makes you wonder what Tony had to do with the death of Caylee. Also don't forget the tape played back in court yesterday of Casey demanding to have Tony's phone number. WHY would she so desperately need to talk to him?

Please remember, all this is just MOO.

I didn't know this. So is it Florida or this whole country that would do this?

I'm a felon (I got in trouble when I was younger) and I still get called about every 3 years for jury duty, I'm in Iowa.

This is just unbelievable. I can not believe this jury. I feel like I am stuck in a bad nightmare.

I wish I could say that what Casey did to Caylee will haunt her for the rest of her life but sadly... it will not bother her at all. Nothing will bother her.

I keep thinking... how how... how can we go back and get a guilty verdict. Now I am only praying that maybe the jury was paid off. I know, I know highly unlikely but it would be just as much as a miracle than it was for Casey walking away with murder.

~Love for Caylee~

p.s I am not bitter or anything (cough cough) but I hope that one juror leaving on her wonderful vacation... has a terrible time!

I don't think this jury cared about guilt or innocense. They just wanted to go home. Half of them didn't want on the jury. Some were going on vacation. Better to let a killer go home than convict. I don't know how they live with themselves but maybe something bad will happen to them and they will get no satisfaction.

The sick part of this is I think Casey's life will be fine. She will become rich off of this, find a new crowd of friends. I bet even find a handsome husband. Many weird people love killers and convicts. They are alot of people in the world that will latch on to her. I doubt she will get any ill affects from this. And the dad will be kicked out and mom will help her to continue her life of crime that she got away with for years and still gets away with. She stole 100s of checks etc and didnt' get any time for it. She knows she can get away with her life of crime, even murder.

I don't know what happened here. I've read that sequestration does strange things to juries, but maybe that's just a coincidence.

But don't give up on the system. I've been on two juries (one acquittal, one conviction) and both functioned quite well.

It's hard for us to imagine what the jury heard without all the extra noise we were getting and the discussions we were having when the jurors were forced to remain silent.

Weren't we all listening to the same trial? Didn't we all hear what the jury heard. Something is very wrong here!!!

I have been a lurker on here for this case for a while now, but now I would like to put my own opinion in as the verdict is finally over.

I don't believe she is completely innocent, but I don't think she is the one who murdered Caylee. For a while now I've believed it was Tony having a big part in it and being the actual killer. Something is not right about him. And if you read the document of the IM conversation between them (source: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608instantmessages/indexGallery.htm), he ALWAYS referred to Caylee as the "offspring" referred to Zanny as "the offspring handler". He always seemed to not want Caylee around when she came over. Although Casey is an adult and can make her own decisions I could very much see Tony having a lot of say in what was done to Caylee. Even in the police interviews with Tony he stutters a lot and corrects himself. Something always didn't seem right about him to me from the very beginning. If you haven't already, read the IM conversation. Makes you wonder what Tony had to do with the death of Caylee. Also don't forget the tape played back in court yesterday of Casey demanding to have Tony's phone number. WHY would she so desperately need to talk to him?

Please remember, all this is just MOO.

I don't agree, but your post was well thought out, thanks for the differing view point :)

¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥ Keep this balloon going in memory of CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY
♥ forever in our hearts♥ TO HONOR CAYLEE'S MEMORY....PLEASE PASS THIS ON R.I.P. Baby girl Fly with the Angels ♥

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^l |^^^^^^^^^^| |P
| ♥~♥ NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE ♥~♥ ||”"”;..\___.
|……_______________| l______________l _||__|…, ]P
“(@)’(@)”""""""*l'(@)l'(@)l """"""""""""""(@)'(@)""""'(@)
...Put this on your status & Keep this Convoy Going.

I just keep having this weird thought. How many other children's deaths will go unpunished because the killer will study Casey 101?

So I wonder if the A's will come out and say how they won't rest until the REAL killer of baby Caylee is found. I believe all of the A's in were in this together. Now will the SA go after GA and RK?

In all seriousness, how long do you think before she is spotted partying?

I predict the 1st night she spends outside jail.

At first I thought, "Heck, yeah, if I got away with murder you bet I would party!" But then I realized that I'd be more likely to become the most reformed sinner ever in an effort to do penance for what I'd know I'd done. But then I realized that that's because I have respect for the law and a conscience, which it seems Casey doesn't necessarily have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmpathicWitch