Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror 14 states they were in agreement with the verdict, they showed no cause or motive, and it was agreed upon very early on...I am gonna hurl.

How could that be? They weren't supposed to discuss the case!

This is good news indeed for Misty and Ronald Cummings

I'm disgusted and hurt. how could they? With they have a news crew waiting on the van's arrival in Pinellas County?? I'd be waiting there with some nice signs and pics of Caylee. I think Judge Perry was suprised. Poor Linda, Jeff and Frank. I felt so bad for them leaving the courtroom while the hug fest with the DT was going on. Bah humbug. Bah humbug. Bah humbug. Rest in peace Caylee.

I like Wendy Murphy. She is a former prosecutor and is now an advocate for women and children. She mentioned this theory on one of the weekend shows. I have always felt there is more then we know going on.

As for my opinion on the verdict.....I told my hubby last week that the State had holes and that they could not directly connect Casey to the evidence. If I can see this even knowing all that I know about this case, then I can see HOW the jury came to their decisions.

I just hope that someday justice will be found for Caylee.

Mel ~

Sorry for not including the link.....I am still trying to figure out posting/quoting from my phone.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/a...-Casey-Anthony-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity

:grouphug: I just adore all of you and it has been an absolute pleasure watching this trial with all of you. If you are hurting, you are not alone. I feel surrounded by all of you right now and it truly makes me feel comforted. We will always have each other. Who does Casey have? No one.

I feel the same way, even though I have been here only since jury selection. I have learned so much from you all, and had many laughs too. But I feel nauseated at the verdict. I feel numb and angry and ashamed of the jury. Too many emotions now. I can't keep reading or watching TV. Thinking ICA will make tons of money from books and TV shows makes me ill. IF she does make money, she should be required to reimburse the State of Florida.

They had tons more evidence than the Scott Peterson case & this is their answer???????? Just does not make sense.

Did they discount Cindy's lies about the chloroform searches?

Do they believe she drowned & GA decided rather than her be charged with child neglect, lets see, we'll go for 1st degree murder instead.

MAKES NO SENSE TO ME or ANYONE I'VE TALKED TO!!!

Seems like their minds were made up long ago.. what a huge waste :banghead:

The last time I felt so sad and shocked was when Tim miller called off the search in nov 2008. The sadness was so strong I could cut it with a knife.
The only hope I have here is that in her own time, Caylee made herself known, and was found. I still feel that somehow, Caylee will have justice. But for now, I cry. For her. For those who loved her in life and those of us who grieve and love her in death.
Stunned.

Amazing. If I lay a finger on my teenager to discipline him, CPS would swoop in here and take me off to jail. I can't even get away with paying my mortgage late, but Casey Anthony can get away with murder.

My only peace in this whole thing is...

To Caylee, eventhough your time on this earth was short(ened), YOU loved your family the best you could in the time you were allowed to walk among them. Your heart and soul was pure and undeserving of the injustice served today. You were BEST thing that came out of all of this mess. Your smiles, cuteness, singing, and playfulness will be blazoned on OUR hearts and you will never be forgotten. I am glad you were allowed to leave this all for us, not to torture us, but to allow us know that there is good in this world that dwells in the innocence of children. You are the light now that I carry in my heart.

Today is a very sad day for me. I have followed this case since day. I have not been on this forum in a long time with the hopes of the day she was convicted to come here and be happy. Instead I sit in my office crying as I type this. It angers me that this jury could not at least convict her in a child neglect case. To think that some of these people wanted to be on the jury also further upsets me and leads me to wonder why they wanted on so bad!

Let me guess-

Are they going to do the media rounds now, so they can try to find Caylee's "real" killer?
Somebody please- give me a sick bag. ASAP.

I work nights and I just woke up. I feel like I'm going to die. Seriously. Seriously. OMG

I know, Wallflower. The site was down when the verdict was read. I guess too many people wanting to get on. But I think many of us are just sick.

The only thing we can hope for is that the IRS picks her up. JMO

I hope Cindy is prosecuted for perjury and obstruction of justice.

Is there any hope that ICA can be prosecuted for a federal crime?

And I also hope Mr. Morgan gets every dime ICA ever gets her hands on to satisfy ZFG's claim.

The State Attorney said it all when he said that because of the delay in finding Caylee's remains most likely resulted in this miscarriage of justice.

Don't forget there was talk that the IRS has served her because she did not pay taxes on the $$$ she got from one of the news agencies and Jose took as payment... perhaps he paid his taxes on receiving his pay but she got the money first and then bought his services.

how would juror 14 know, he's an alternate... sorry just a lil bit fishy if you ask me.

Juror 14 probably found out last night when the actual jury came back to the hotel. The judge always tells the jury not to discuss the case outside the courtroom, but they always do.

And apparently, Juror 14 was just unwise enough to admit it.

This is a sad day in the world. Is this really America? Why are bad people constantly rewarded?? I don't understand this. My heart aches and I feel very hopeless. Fly with the angels, Caylee. Your mama may not have loved you but man oh man, we sure do.

Though you are stiffer than a girder
They'll let you get away with murder
Razzle dazzle 'em
And you've got a romance

I am going over tomorrow morning and put some flowers out at the site where little Caylee was found. I'm going to say my goodbyes and try and move on. This has put alot of weight on my soul for the past 3 years. I'm ashamed to say I'm from Orlando (Orange County) or even the state of Florida. I just don't get how these people from Pinellas County could all agree to this and then not to face the fire and explain why.

I heard that the defense had a plan in place for when she get's out (which I think it will be Thursday). They are getting her out of Orlando.....Which brings me to think she will stay with Dorothy Simms in Ocala.

I hope everyone can try and find a little peace some how!

Juror 14 probably found out last night when the actual jury came back to the hotel. The judge always tells the jury not to discuss the case outside the courtroom, but they always do.
And apparently, Juror 14 was just unwise enough to admit it.

BBM - That's not true. I served on a jury for a murder case and we obeyed the judge's orders. I think the majority of jurors take the job very seriously. I sure did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela