Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, we've got people running scared right now. People are taking back their offers. They don't need to pay Casey Anthony for her story. Or Caylee's story. It is all public record. As long as we keep doing what we are doing and boycotting any and everything related to anyone making money off of Caylee's name, Casey will not make as much money as they thought they would.

I agree, as soon as the money isn't coming in, they will be fighting one another. Their little bubble they are living in will explode!! Keep up the good work!!

It's the only Justice for Caylee we can accomplish now. Let's stick together in this!!

Thank GOD for the Sunshine Law!!!

I would just like to know what she will be treated for if she's admitted to any mental health care facility. I didn't know she had been diagnosed with any mental disorder.

JMO

Sorry, but I do not think Casey Anthony will ever agree to go to a mental health facility. She will never believe there is anything wrong with her.

MOO

How could they market KC ? Certainly not as a victim

What is she good for, from the media's perspective ? Talk shows ? What then -- what could they ask her that she'd be prepared to answer ? ' Did you father and brother molest you ? What could she say ?

' Did you murder your daughter ? ' -- what could she say, other than 'no' -- and then what ? They'd ask her, ' Who did murder her then ? '. And again, what could she say ?

and so on

So she'll be a difficult product to sell. And knowing that, who'd part with good money and promote her ? How, in what way could they promote her -- as a woman who miraculously escaped life in prison for the murder of her own daughter ? Pretty limited

If they ask her, ' Why did you go partying and boozing immediately after your daughter died ? ' ... what could she say ?

If they confront her with the publicised thefts -- what could she say ?

People can go online, google her name --- and first thing to pop up would be Websleuths -- and every tiny detail is laid out here, from the pings on her phone at the time of Caylee's death to letters she wrote in jail. Who needs to buy a book ? Who needs to tune in to a talk show to see her when she's all over Youtube ?

I honestly don't see money in it for KC or any of her clan. They'd have to out each other to supercede everything that's freely available online. And internal revenue is hot on her tail and will be hot on all their tails

They're in for a big disappointment if they're expecting to become 'rich and famous' I think

Jumping off your post!

Mark my words, guys...if KC gets out on the 17th and has a depo with Morgan on the 19th, KC will have her big Geraldo/Barbara WaWa interview on the evening of the 17th or 18th. Girl's gotta get $$$ before she has to answer questions in the depo, yanno!

From the linked article above ^^^^^

Radaronline.com is reporting that Jerry Springer has offered Casey Anthony $1 million to appear on his show, on the condition that her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony, come on the show with her.

:maddening:

JVM just said that offer has been withdrawn.

Per Vinelink:

Offender Details
Offender Name: CASEY ANTHONY
Offender ID: 08049710 Date of Birth: 03/19/1986 Age: 25 Race: White Gender: Female
Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender: ORANGE COUNTY JAIL

I would just like to know what she will be treated for if she's admitted to any mental health care facility. I didn't know she had been diagnosed with any mental disorder.

JMO

That's my thought as well, Mandy. I have a feeling she will go to some private facility that will call iteself a mental health facility, but in reality, will be more like a luxury spa. Poor thing deserves it, you know.

I do not believe she has been released already because that would have leaked out, imo. There are too many people in the jail system, from guards to inmates who would have that figured out already. Why would they keep that a secret?

BUMPING myself because it looks like, according to JVM, it looks like the guards and the inmates are saying ' Casey is already gone."

Look, we've got people running scared right now. People are taking back their offers. They don't need to pay Casey Anthony for her story. Or Caylee's story. It is all public record. As long as we keep doing what we are doing and boycotting any and everything related to anyone making money off of Caylee's name, Casey will not make as much money as they thought they would.

I agree, as soon as the money isn't coming in, they will be fighting one another. Their little bubble they are living in will explode!! Keep up the good work!!

It's the only Justice for Caylee we can accomplish now. Let's stick together in this!!

No doubt if Casey actually has to get a real job she will wish she was convicted and could live off the state the rest of her life. :rocker:

BUMPING myself because it looks like, according to JVM, it looks like the guards and the inmates are saying ' Casey is already gone."

As I posted above, Vinelink is showing her as In Custody.

JUst read a news report on WESH.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28459997/detail.html

Cindy and george have not met up with their daughter or spoken to her since her aquittal.

In fact according to their attourney Lippman, they are a shocked as hell, as they thought the state done a fantastic job.

Lippman said The anthonys hoped to get a slither of truth from casey when she testified, but that didnt happen.

Oh please. Such BS. This family has lied from the onslaught of this case and continue to this day. I truely believe they spent the last couple of days getting Casey's room ready and they are waiting with open arms. We've been duped

Why now would she talk to her mom, when once again,through the years,she hasnt granted any visits? Why was this supposed to change? What part of it would be released in the morning to everyone can people not understand, and she doesn't want us hearing their conversations? The making the mountains out of these molehills is getting pathetic. I used to think JVM had integrity.

:anguish:

BBM:

Well, thanks a lot for the warning! I guess I will have to postpone the breakdown I was going to have because of the verdict.

Oh please They must now have a media consultant who is telling them they better start to admit to the public that Casey is one f#cked up individual or their lives are at stake. It's all a farce. If Casey wasn't at home in the arms of Cindy and George I would be shocked.

Sorry, but I do not think Casey Anthony will ever agree to go to a mental health facility. She will never believe there is anything wrong with her.

MOO

ITA there is no way she is going to mental health facility. I have a feeling, she will be in a home rented for her somewhere. I think it will be secluded and maybe psychologists will come visit, and talk to her, but that's it.

I don't think she can ever be "healed." The only way a sociopath changes is through "divine" intervention. They DO NOT change.

She may have certain expectations of how things will be when she gets out. She may be expecting some kind of a relationship with JB. There are a lot of videos online of open flirting between her and JB. There seems to be some kind of a connection between them. She may have taken it more seriously then it is. If nothing comes of it, no telling what she will do.

I think CA thinks JB is the reason Casey won't visit with her. Remember when ML was on HLN the other night, and was talking about how they had been trying to get a hold of JB to set up a meeting but he was in NY?

This thing is far from over, more public dysfunction to come. JMO

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
#CaseyAnthony depo will air live on forthepeople.com. July 19, 2011. Mark your calendars.

via twitter

:woohoo: Must see TV...errrr....Computer! :great:

JUst read a news report on WESH.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28459997/detail.html

Cindy and george have not met up with their daughter or spoken to her since her aquittal.

In fact according to their attourney Lippman, they are a shocked as hell, as they thought the state done a fantastic job.

Lippman said The anthonys hoped to get a slither of truth from casey when she testified, but that didnt happen.

Right - thats why Cindy gave that sly little smile caught on camara when the aquital was announced - because she was shocked as hell. That family is THRILLED she was aquitted and they are right now greeting her with open arms. We're been duped.

ITA! Jeff Ashton said on Piers Morgan last night that they best thing we can do to ICA when she gets out is to ignore her and he is absolutely right.

I read Paradiem was getting some pressure from their other clients and I think that is why they dropped JB five hours after they signed him. I hope this happens to all of the DT, ICA and all the A's. Ignore them all.

:anguish:

BBM:

Well, thanks a lot for the warning! I guess I will have to postpone the breakdown I was going to have because of the verdict.

:floorlaugh: Now that's really funny! Thanks for the LOL.

I don't believe there were any death threats. I know this statement came from their lawyer, so where did he get it from? It dad to come from GA and CA, which is why I don't believe it.

IIRC, GA/CA used this 'death threat carp' before. Seems like anytime the Anthonys are upstaged by anyone, (their daughter), they 'get' death threats. Cindy cannot resist being the one and only in the news.

I can picture Oprah doing some sort of TV special in order to get the interview from KC. Sadly, people will watch it. Hey...Oprah even said on one program she wished she could interview OJ and have him tell her the truth. (Paraphrasing on this last statement about OJ) Maybe she could have them on together. Eweee. That is a scary thought.

BBM

If memory serves me (which is questionable after this week) CA was supposed to do Oprah back in the beginning and I think CA gave someone else an interview. Oprah was supposed to be getting an exclusive and cancelled her. I don't think Oprah would be too interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876