Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Lippman is telling JVM that ICA may go live with CM! Haha - wonder what Mrs. CM thinks of that.

I heard she was going to Houston Texas! To live with relatives her and Cindy!

Per HLN

Let Casey come to Texas and get a taste of RED-NECK JUSTICE !

Bob Kealing, reporter for WESH-TV, tweeted:

#lindadraneburdick asking for hearing within 60 days to give them time to determine how much state can bill #CaseyAnthony.
39 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

State has filed new motion to hold #CaseyAnthony accountable for investigation costs.
42 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/bobkealing

OMG i can not watch this alternate juror russell he has no clue what hes talking about.

I predict that one of the tv networks will come up with a reality tv show called two lawyers and a *advertiser censored* party girl. The premise will be that the all move in together and sit around drinking champagne (and the ocassional shots from the shot girl) and practicing their bird shooting techniques while zany neighbors come over to borrow shovels and duct tape. Meanwhile JB still practices law and only handles clients that he feels there's an angle to blame GA for the crime. You never know....

I think i am still in shock!
I can not really understand how 12 ppl could all come to this conclusion.
did they see dollar signs if they let her go?

I can see no other reason.

They never asked to see any evidence never wanted to hear any testimony again
nada nothing it just makes no sense to me. They knew the first day of deliberations wht they were going to say. They waited till yesterday to make it and them look good JMO

Let Casey come to Texas and get a taste of RED-NECK JUSTICE !

They wear guns in Texas, right?
Some crazed person will get to her sooner or later.........
she will steal or lie to the wrong dude!

IMO they have not let it go.
LDB put those pictures of Caylee right in front of her face.
Cindy had seen them. They woman is <bad wurd>
Every one said the dirty pics were of Casey-
BIG SURPRISE
some were of Caylee! :eek:

Can someone point me in a direction where I can learn more about these accusations? I have never heard this and I am interested to know more.

LOL NG said Ca was made an offer to make a *advertiser censored* movie lol

I can't see KC being a longterm sought-after celebrity or sexy figure of fantasy. At best she will be a freakshow. I can imagine her being shunned everywhere she goes, with just a few losers and hangers-on to prop her up, and her full arsenal of character flaws still in play. So what if radio Howard Stern puts her on his show? He will be full of contempt and she will be too dumb to realize how he is playing her. In a way I hope he does, he could probably get a more authentic view of her than anyone, he is masterful at using dumb people's egos against them.

Also, if there is an initial flurry of book, movies, etc. how will she look after herself and any money she makes? She has no education, skills or ability to take care of herself. She thought being in jail was independence at last. She will be thoroughly institutionalized and frightened upon release. She will be exploited by money managers and won't realize it's happening. Her celebrity will wane and her income stream will dry up. And she will mess up again. I just pray no one else gets hurt.

No one should worry about the Bella Vita of ICA. The only kind of celebrity in store for her is negative.

IMO they have not let it go.
LDB put those pictures of Caylee right in front of her face.
Cindy had seen them. They woman is <bad wurd>
Every one said the dirty pics were of Casey-
BIG SURPRISE
some were of Caylee! :eek:

I remember LE showing GA some sleezy pictures of ICA during an interview. Don't know if they included Caylee but it wouldn't surprise me if they did. I wouldn't put anything past ICA and a quick buck even if it meant pimping your child out.

I predict this story is going to continue to parallel the OJ trial.

OJ became a society pariah and eventually committed another crime that sent him to prison for a long time...

I predict the same for Casey.

As we "sleuthed" this case, we all learned that Casey has been committing crimes for several years....mostly theft...but had so far eluded punishment due to her family's reluctance to prosecute.

There is NO way Casey is now going to change her behavior and become a law abiding citizen. In fact, I believe she will spin even further out of control now that she has the attitude that she is bulletproof....

But she is going to be CLOSELY monitored by society and at the very first inkling that she committed any crime at all, she is going down.....and this time, she will already be a convicted felon....and will go away for a long, long time....

I remember LE showing GA some sleezy pictures of ICA during an interview. Don't know if they included Caylee but it wouldn't surprise me if they did. I wouldn't put anything past ICA and a quick buck even if it meant pimping your child out.

And if I recall correctly, the pictures were SO compromising, George vomited.

I can't see KC being a longterm sought-after celebrity or sexy figure of fantasy. At best she will be a freakshow. I can imagine her being shunned everywhere she goes, with just a few losers and hangers-on to prop her up, and her full arsenal of character flaws still in play. So what if radio Howard Stern puts her on his show? He will be full of contempt and she will be too dumb to realize how he is playing her. In a way I hope he does, he could probably get a more authentic view of her than anyone, he is masterful at using dumb people's egos against them.

Also, if there is an initial flurry of book, movies, etc. how will she look after herself and any money she makes? She has no education, skills or ability to take care of herself. She thought being in jail was independence at last. She will be thoroughly institutionalized and frightened upon release. She will be exploited by money managers and won't realize it's happening. Her celebrity will wane and her income stream will dry up. And she will mess up again. I just pray no one else gets hurt.

No one should worry about the Bella Vita of ICA. The only kind of celebrity in store for her is negative.

I love Howard LOL I would love for her to be on his show lol

Patterns of behavior predict that when Casey runs out of money she will do anything to anybody just like she did to her own mother, grandmother, and Amy her bf. Patterns of behavior predict when Casey gets caught in a big lie for something she did, then she will throw any loved one in front of the bus. You gotta keep her happy every minute and not stress her out, or she may have to kill again.

<I predict> Someone connected to this case, within or on the outer circle, will die in the next six months . I have no reason to say that. I just have this feeling. Everybody will be sad it wasn't her.

Can someone point me in a direction where I can learn more about these accusations? I have never heard this and I am interested to know more.

Here's a couple of Wendy's articles to start with

WENDY J. MURPHY: Casey Anthony trial an exercise in absurdity

http://www.patriotledger.com/mobile...-Casey-Anthony-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity

Casey Anthony trial – Child Abuse Connection?

http://eassurvey.wordpress.com/2011/07/05/casey-anthony-trial-child-abuse-connection/

i predict she meets up with her new friend on the jury, and they have a good time together:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143214"]Who is ica winking at - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I predict this story is going to continue to parallel the OJ trial.

OJ became a society pariah and eventually committed another crime that sent him to prison for a long time...

I predict the same for Casey.

As we "sleuthed" this case, we all learned that Casey has been committing crimes for several years....mostly theft...but had so far eluded punishment due to her family's reluctance to prosecute.

There is NO way Casey is now going to change her behavior and become a law abiding citizen. In fact, I believe she will spin even further out of control now that she has the attitude that she is bulletproof....

But she is going to be CLOSELY monitored by society and at the very first inkling that she committed any crime at all, she is going down.....and this time, she will already be a convicted felon....and will go away for a long, long time....

I agree 100%. If she is the psychopath she has been reported to be - how long will it be before she does something errant? Especially when the media will be watching every move she makes. She did not have appropriate coping skills in 2008; she has been in jail in protective custody for three years, and she is coming out as The Most Hated Person in America. I'm prepared to sit back and watch the show now that the justice system has not been able to do the job. I predict this could get very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel