Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

I agree 100%. If she is the psychopath she has been reported to be - how long will it be before she does something errant? Especially when the media will be watching every move she makes. She did not have appropriate coping skills in 2008; she has been in jail in protective custody for three years, and she is coming out as The Most Hated Person in America. I'm prepared to sit back and watch the show now that the justice system has not been able to do the job. I predict this could get very interesting.

True....you and I both know that....but remember Casey does not see things as we do....

She thinks she is bulletproof....and a sought after celebrity....remember her jail comments????

It will not be long at all before we are reading a whole new scenario on the front page of the Sentinel....:rocker:

[/B]

I agree 100%. If she is the psychopath she has been reported to be - how long will it be before she does something errant? Especially when the media will be watching every move she makes. She did not have appropriate coping skills in 2008; she has been in jail in protective custody for three years, and she is coming out as The Most Hated Person in America. I'm prepared to sit back and watch the show now that the justice system has not been able to do the job. I predict this could get very interesting.

Oh i totally believe they will get her for something! Look at Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin!

I was listening to 96.9 talk radio out of Boston an hour or so ago. Wendy Murphy was on and said KC was pimping out her daughter for child *advertiser censored*. She said there were MANY calls in the middle of the night, following with Caylee being "delivered" to someone and KC returning to bed.She said there were many pictures of Caylee that were so prejudicial that they have been sealed. She also said chloroform is commonly used in child *advertiser censored*. She writes a blog for The Patriot Ledger newspaper and she says the evidence to support this is in her writings. I scanned her blog and nothing jumped out at me. She used to be a respected local prosecutor. I don't know if she really knows something or she is impaired, or if she is seeking media attention.She said media could insist the pictures be released. Also, I heard on the radio that Barbara Walters has the first interview with Buyass.

I remember hearing some speculation about the child *advertiser censored* issue on some show. If there's any truth to it and there are pictures .... how could it possibly have been too prejudicial? I too would like to know if there is any truth to her statements.

Casey cant move home can she? She said her father molested her!

Its also been said parents have not contacted her...

Can you see her living with CM LOL

I was listening to 96.9 talk radio out of Boston an hour or so ago. Wendy Murphy was on and said KC was pimping out her daughter for child *advertiser censored*. She said there were MANY calls in the middle of the night, following with Caylee being "delivered" to someone and KC returning to bed.She said there were many pictures of Caylee that were so prejudicial that they have been sealed. She also said chloroform is commonly used in child *advertiser censored*. She writes a blog for The Patriot Ledger newspaper and she says the evidence to support this is in her writings. I scanned her blog and nothing jumped out at me. She used to be a respected local prosecutor. I don't know if she really knows something or she is impaired, or if she is seeking media attention.She said media could insist the pictures be released. Also, I heard on the radio that Barbara Walters has the first interview with Buyass.

All I am going to say is that I don't think Wendy Murphy just pulled this out of her backside.

I do know this angle was investigated early on and was the suspected reason that Nick Savage, sex crimes investigator, was called into the case...

omg..... really??? anyone have links on this? i never heard anything about this at all!

This is what I am hoping for. I know personally I will never watch a show she is being interviewed on and I will inform the network as well as the advertisers that at least I won't be watching or purchasing products advertised on the shows. I know I am just one person and that it won't make a difference but it's what I feel is the right thing to do.

I was thinking of watching the shows, taking note of advertisers, then contacting said advertisers to inform them that I will boycott them.
If we don't watch, we won't know who/what to boycott!

Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't get a law degree or something relating to helping others who are 'wrongly' accused, she will go on some crusade I think. Remember JB said yesterday, something about what should come out of this case is for them to actively work against the DP. I think this is the angle she will be going for.

Casey is WAY too selfish to be helping out anyone but herself. Also, she can't finish anything she starts because she hates hard work. A law degree involves her completing that one credit from high school which she couldn't even do, plus a 4 year bachelors, taking the LSAT, etc. It's HARD. You have to really be committed - this is a girl who was supposedly on a management track at Universal who stopped showing up or working ever again. Plus you're assuming she'd even be admitted to law school. I can't imagine what that application is going to look like. She's amoral and has no ethics - no law school admissions board is going to see her as a deserving candidate given her history, or admit her, not a snowballs chance in hell of that happening!

And I was wondering if Casey wouldn't sue the state of Florida for maliscious (spelling again, sorry) prosecution. I wouldn't put it past the Casey/Baez team.

BTW...am I the only one having issues with posting or using the Thanks button? I keep getting either error messages or sent to a cannot connect to that webpage page. It's frustrating but I understand if the traffic on here today is crazy. It took me two hours just to get into the a thread!!

I was having problems with the 'thankyou' button yesterday, and connecting too. I just had to refresh each time.

It took me over an hour to get on yesterday, but today no problem.

hmmmm, both said page not found.... maybe this is a sign that i really don't want to know anything else about this.... :sick:

That is really weird because I used these same links not even 10 or 15 minutes ago and read both articles and when I just now clicked on them again they said page not found too.

hmmmmmm.......weird.

Remember Octo Mom ? She was a sensation for about a week ? Never made a lot of money did she ? Once everyone realized what a fraud she really was. She'll get a book deal, maybe a movie. She'll squander her money and will be looking to scam someone again. By the way Octo Mom was boxing last week for money.

I haven't read this whole thread, so am sorry if someone has already posted this.

I predict Casey will show up in court tomorrow with her hair cut...She said something early on about SP (maybe? *sigh* who can remember it all now?) understanding why she wasn't cutting her hair all this time. JMO, etc. FWIW

This has hit me harder today than it did yesterday...I must have been in shock until this afternoon when I found myself in tears in the ladies room at work. I said long ago that it's just not fair that people like Casey can have children & those like myself that only wanted one - just one - couldn't...and she plans on having another/more, according to news reports...

And now hearing about Juror #3 saying she didn't think she was innocent and they couldn't decide on the punishment - WTF?? It wasn't their job to decide the punishment!! I cannot believe how wrong this jury evidently thought (or didn't) back in the jury room. I also believe that they discussed the case amongst themselves way before they were supposed to. (I guess this last paragraph belongs in another thread, but I'm too upset to post more than this tonight.) :(

That is really weird because I used these same links not even 10 or 15 minutes ago and read both articles and when I just now clicked on them again they said page not found too.

hmmmmmm.......weird.

I links aren't working just google,,,,,wendy murphy+caylee anthony child *advertiser censored*

Here's a couple of Wendy's articles to start with

WENDY J. MURPHY: Casey Anthony trial an exercise in absurdity

http://www.patriotledger.com/mobile...-Casey-Anthony-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity

Casey Anthony trial – Child Abuse Connection?

http://eassurvey.wordpress.com/2011/07/05/casey-anthony-trial-child-abuse-connection/

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

4. Why is the docket sheet in the case under seal? It would show what motions were filed to “seal” certain evidence. It would also show that the case has been designated a sex crime prosecution – which is important given that a sex crimes detective was involved in the early stages of the investigation. Why?

http://www.patriotledger.com/archiv...-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity#ixzz1RNOCKvg9

I predict decent people everywhere will get sick, and find her face repulsive for years to come.

I don't want to see anymore pics of Casey. I don't like seeing Casey's face at all anymore. Any fascination over how this girl can kill her daughter and lie is fading. Her face is vile with the very devil peeking out of her.

IMO, her first plastic surgery should be to remove her forehead horns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay