Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a really hard day for me. Really hard. i have felt so sick and incapable of doing anything.

I questioned my family and my sweetheart: "Is this the way the universe works? Does evil get to prevail with not checks and no balances? No righting of the wrong?"

To me, it is an obvious, horrific wrong that happened today and all we are left with is the tiny bit of solace we can get predicting negative outcomes for casey. And I will indulge in that cause' I need something.

But I cannot predict much today because I feel I lost myself so much in my own head, my own understanding of commons sense, that I predicted the polar opposite of what happened today, steadfastly ignoring or quelling some misgivings I had along the way. I was 99.9% certain that it would be first degree murder or a hung jury. So, I will refrain and quote the one person in my life who is always right:

My mom is always right. Her predictions have always been correct and sometimes incredible. Like when one of her workers was told her baby tested positive for down syndrome (in utero) and my mom assured her that they were simply wrong. They were wrong. Or when a co-worker's husband was told that he had either a brain tumor or muscular dystrophy and my mom knew it was neither - it was something innocuous. She was right.

She also predicted that I passed the bar when I took it and was sure I had failed. A funny thing happened. After the results came back, when I punched my codes in, it kept saying I had failed. For two days, I was in the depths of despair. But my mom felt I had passed and infuriated me by smiling now and then as if she had a secret during that time. When the results became public that Sunday morning, I was awakened by a classmate who called me at 5:30 a.m. to tell me I was an idiot. I HAD passed! My mom was right and I was wrong.

Well, my mom told me right before deliberations that although she felt casey was guilty, had murdered her baby, that the jury would acquit her. I argued with her and said that was ludicrous. I was wrong, she was right.

But here's what she said about casey. She said she will not have a good life. She will likely commit another crime. She will waste through all the money she gets from all her "dealz" (the z is purposeful). She will be unhappy. It will not end well.

I trust my mom.

And, I REALY LIKE your mom!

I links aren't working just google,,,,,wendy murphy+caylee anthony child *advertiser censored*

I would like to bring over some statements on these articles and ask how this person knows these things and if that information is available to the public and where I can get verification of these "facts".

So my question is...can I just copy and paste parts of this article here to show what I am talking about/have questions about?

ETA Nevermind, I don't want to get in trouble for being off topic in this thread...what thread can I go to talk about this cuz it is driving me nuts and I want to know if this is true!!

TIA

In the early stages of the investigation I thought something big was going to come out of it but then everything just disappeared.
Really wondering now what happened.......

Here's a couple of Wendy's articles to start with

WENDY J. MURPHY: Casey Anthony trial an exercise in absurdity

http://www.patriotledger.com/mobile...-Casey-Anthony-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity

Casey Anthony trial – Child Abuse Connection?

http://eassurvey.wordpress.com/2011/07/05/casey-anthony-trial-child-abuse-connection/

I don't understand this. If there were inappropriate photos of Caylee, that would seem highly relevant. I don't understand on what basis that information would be kept out of the trial (although I can certainly understand their not being released to the public).

But this part from the first article linked above is interesting, because it is something that has been on my mind ever since I heard it in the police interview with Ricardo:

>3. In May and June of 08, when Caylee was sleeping with Casey at a friend’s apartment, Casey got a phone call in the middle of the night, in response to which, she roused Caylee from sleep and delivered her to some unknown location. Then she returned to her friend’s apartment and went to sleep. Casey also delivered Caylee to unknown locations on other occasions when she claimed to be bringing Caylee to a "nanny." Where did she bring her? Why?

Casey told Ricardo it was Cindy who called, looking for Caylee, and that she had taken Caylee home then returned and got back in bed with Ricardo (who had slept through the whole thing). Police later asked Cindy if she remembered any night when she called Casey up and told her to bring Caylee home and she did. Cindy acted like she had no clue what that was about, had no memory of such an event.

But the story never made sense to me, because (1) I can't imagine Cindy being satisfied with just having Caylee dropped off in the middle of the night and Casey goes back out, and (2) why would Casey have gone all the way home then come all the way back to finish sleeping the rest of the night with Ricardo? He got up in the morning and went to work, so it's not like they were going to spend the day together or anything. It was just an odd thing that has always nagged at me--where did she actually put Caylee that night?

I had also wondered about the fact that Casey led police to that empty apartment. Why was it that the apartment she happened to pick out happened to be empty? Obviously she couldn't take them to an occupied apartment, because the people living there would make it clear she was lying. She had to have known it was empty ahead of time. At first I wondered if perhaps she routinely drugged Caylee and left her in the empty apartment while she was partying or whatever and this time she came back to find Caylee missing and didn't know what to do without getting herself into huge trouble. But the empty apartment could fit this scenario in some way, too.

But if there were inappropriate photos of Caylee, why would that have not affected the reactions of GA and CA a lot more? I'm just not getting this.

About this Playboy deal, is there any man in the world who would find it sexy to look at the breasts that nursed Caylee? It just seems like that should be a terrible turn-off.

The only interviews with Casey that I would ever watch would be hardball real-time interviews where she could not control the questions or turn off the camera. I doubt she will submit to those for any fee.

Oh dear Lady of the Manor, yes, there are men like that, millions, they are everywhere. With all due respect from LA, California. (We know we'll end up with her.)

Do y'all think there is anything to this? Didn't a dr. at some point put in a report that Caylee was a "savagely" abused child?

Oh dear Lady of the Manor, yes, there are men like that, millions, they are everywhere. With all due respect from LA, California. (We know we'll end up with her.)
Yes, all too true.

1. Photographs of Caylee seized from the Anthony home have been sealed from public view by court order as “too prejudicial”. The images are apparently so awful, Casey's attorney made a very big fuss about Cindy Anthony answering deposition questions about the FACT that the photos exist. Why?

2. A search warrant executed on Casey's computer is also under seal. Why? The warrant for the Anthony home is available to the public. Why not the one for the computer?

Read more: http://www.tauntongazette.com/archi...-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity#ixzz1RNSp7LtC

Are these statements true? And where would we get verification of these statements?

Do y'all think there is anything to this? Didn't a dr. at some point put in a report that Caylee was a "savagely" abused child?
It certainly makes you wonder. And it explains many details. And money, as we know, would certainly be a motive for Casey. If there is any truth to the allegations of sex abuse in her past, it would indicate that she had not healed, and might be revisiting the trauma onto her own child. The question is: Why did the Prosecution not make THESE indictments, which surely would have stuck? It's almost as though they made a whole new case, based on something less, really (because it could be spun into an "accident".)

Is there a thread on this subject I could go look at on here or discuss this at? I really don't want to get in trouble for being off topic but I would like to know/discuss more about this and find out if all of this stuff this lady is saying is true!

I haven't read this whole thread, so am sorry if someone has already posted this.

I predict Casey will show up in court tomorrow with her hair cut...She said something early on about SP (maybe? *sigh* who can remember it all now?) understanding why she wasn't cutting her hair all this time. JMO, etc. FWIW

This has hit me harder today than it did yesterday...I must have been in shock until this afternoon when I found myself in tears in the ladies room at work. I said long ago that it's just not fair that people like Casey can have children & those like myself that only wanted one - just one - couldn't...and she plans on having another/more, according to news reports...

And now hearing about Juror #3 saying she didn't think she was innocent and they couldn't decide on the punishment - WTF?? It wasn't their job to decide the punishment!! I cannot believe how wrong this jury evidently thought (or didn't) back in the jury room. I also believe that they discussed the case amongst themselves way before they were supposed to. (I guess this last paragraph belongs in another thread, but I'm too upset to post more than this tonight.) :(

By the way she received an all expense paid trip for the interview what integrity ...

Yes, better quit being OT but this gives me stern pause, especially because the credentials of the author are so good:
Casey searched the internet to learn how to make chloroform; a substance commonly used to sedate children in the making of child *advertiser censored*. The public thinks Casey used chloroform to kill her child, but the drug is popular among parents who pimp their kids because it’s cheap and it causes amnesia so that victims can’t remember being abused.

Pimping kids is dangerous business and Casey apparently made someone very angry. Maybe she cut out an earlier “business” partner or ripped someone off. A “Zenaida Gonzales” reported her laptop stolen in early June.

The distortion of truth in this strange case will lead to Casey’s acquittal, which begs the real question: will the prosecution then have the guts, and the political will, to file new charges against Casey for what she REALLY did to that poor little girl.
Wendy Murphy is a leading victims rights advocate and nationally recognized television legal analyst. She is an adjunct professor at New England Law in Boston. She can be reached at wmurphy@nesl.edu. Read more of her columns at The Daily Beast.

http://www.tauntongazette.com/archi...-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity#ixzz1RNU5Iezp

Since Casey is the mosted hated person in america to soften her image (tomake money) DT will hire an image consultant ,sytlist whatever it takes to humanize her to sell books,interviews make more blood money..

I predict decent people everywhere will get sick, and find her face repulsive for years to come.

I don't want to see anymore pics of Casey. I don't like seeing Casey's face at all anymore. Any fascination over how this girl can kill her daughter and lie is fading. Her face is vile with the very devil peeking out of her.

IMO, her first plastic surgery should be to remove her forehead horns.

maybe she'll get some plastic surgery done like Amy Fisher did - and change her name too. Heck, she'll just invent a new person to become

1. Photographs of Caylee seized from the Anthony home have been sealed from public view by court order as “too prejudicial”. The images are apparently so awful, Casey's attorney made a very big fuss about Cindy Anthony answering deposition questions about the FACT that the photos exist. Why?

2. A search warrant executed on Casey's computer is also under seal. Why? The warrant for the Anthony home is available to the public. Why not the one for the computer?

Read more: http://www.tauntongazette.com/archi...-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity#ixzz1RNSp7LtC

Are these statements true? And where would we get verification of these statements?

Yes, better quit being OT but this gives me stern pause, especially because the credentials of the author are so good:
http://www.tauntongazette.com/archi...-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity#ixzz1RNU5Iezp

BBM

Sorry for once again being OT, but again, where can I go to discuss this with everyone (or even just myself ;) ) because I don't know how to start a new thread on this subject, or even if I am allowed to.

Also the parts I bolded of my own quote, I would really like to know if these are facts I can find somewhere.

BBM

Sorry for once again being OT, but again, where can I go to discuss this with everyone (or even just myself ;) ) because I don't know how to start a new thread on this subject, or even if I am allowed to.

Also the parts I bolded of my own quote, I would really like to know if these are facts I can find somewhere.
Can Wishbone make a new thread about this expert's articles? Then we could discuss them properly? Wishbone???:waitasec:

I hope Casey lives in fear for the rest of her sick pathetic life.

People know who she is and what she did andwhat she is capable of and what she does best which is lie, lie, lie.

She can change her name, looks etc. But people know they know.

my fantasy? GA goes on trial for helping hide a body. casey is forced to give depos and testify. she will have to be up and down on the stand lie a pop tart. she then is charged with perjury and GA walks free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay