Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it won't be. The jury found for the DT and that no murder occured. The body was found and mother states it was an accident. Jury bought it so it ends here on a criminal level.

Legal minds - can you help?

DURING THIS CASE, we learned that KC admitted to Caylee drowning by accident.
This is my question.
Can a baby be dumped in a garbage dump without a proper burial?
Can she be charged for disposing of Caylees body the way it had been and for sending LE on a wild goose chase?

I actually do agree with the verdict BASED on the way this case had gone.
No I was not at all impressed with the state presentation of this case, nor with them going for all or nothing with what they actually did have in hand.

I knew this is how it was going long ago based on several things. But nothing definitive did TIE KC to any deed. :( and I do not believe it was murder, I do believe it was an accident. Being a party girl is not illegal.

I think the state messed up, and I know they worked hard, but if they could not see through GA, I do not see how they can see in front of their nose.
I do think she should have been charged with criminal NEGLIGENCE.
I think JB was a good Colombo.

I have wondered this too.....is it legal to just throw your child into the woods?

I have wondered this too.....is it legal to just throw your child into the woods?

No evidence isnt that what the jury said. So I guess to them it was legal and not a crime to throw your child into the woods.

I have a hard time believing this is the end of this.
What if Casey were to admit her guilt?

just wondering...

I have a hard time believing this is the end of this.
What if Casey were to admit her guilt?

just wondering...

Nothing happens because double jeopardy applies. No worries because she will keep lying anyway.

She was found not guilty and can no longer be tried for caylee's murder. As to other charges, doubt they will pursue any. In the court of public opinion, which counts for little, she was found guilty beyond any doubt. May she bee shunned everywhere she goes.

Double jeopardy applies so she can not be tried for this again. She can say anything now and it wouldn't matter.

I suppose the last hour confession that Casey saw a dead Caylee and George holding her takes it completely out of her hands. How Baez could get up there and say that Caylee drowned is insane. For all he knows, Casey could have snuck up early and thrown her in the pool, George could have, Cindy could have, or she could have been abducted and thrown in. No one saw it according to them. Caylee couldn't put the ladder up, cindy said she took it down, so some adult had to do it that morning (according to their timeline). No one admitted to swimming or putting the ladder up, so it could have been murder by throwing Caylee in the pool. George might not need the ladder on the shorter side of the pool, but Casey or Cindy would. That sure wasn't talked about. Wouldn't that scenario still point to murder? Maybe I'm forgetting that they showed Cindy as a liar who won't admit to things, such as really forgetting to take down the ladder the night of the 15th.

Nope. It's not an open case. It was solved. The jury just didn't believe it.

From the Christian Post:

The Christian Post > U.S.|Wed, Jul. 06 2011 05:06 PM EDT
Casey Anthony Wants to Get Pregnant?
By Nichole Dossous | Christian Post Contributor

Jailhouse letters written by Casey Anthony whilst she was on trial have revealed how when she got out, she wanted to "get pregnant, and have another baby."
Just one day after her not guilty verdict for murdering her young daughter Caylee Anthony reports have been highlighting Anthony’s expression of wanting to get pregnant again on her release.
This quote and more are excerpts from over 250 handwritten letters to her inmate Robyn Adams between 2008 and 2009. Her letters also include shares of how she had dreams of being pregnant.

According to reports other excerpts attributed to Anthony include: "Let's make a deal? Let's get pregnant together?”

http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-wants-to-get-pregnant-51926/

I predict within a year.

It's hard for me to predict what will happen, because I am so upset about it right now. I do think she will lay low for awhile. Remember, she has been shielded and all of her needs have been taken care of by her enormous defense team. They will see her as a poor wounded soul that needs to be taken care of. Then.....

Casey will get tired of staying home, going to church, playing Susie homemaker. Even if she is not craving going out to bars anymore, she will want to be out doing something that will be dangerous. Her father testified on the stand that she liked to "live on the edge". I think she will conitnue to be reckless in all of her endeavors. SOCIOPATHS do not change. They are always sociopaths. Sorry.

I am sure that her "team" has already started prepping an image consultant and behavior coach for her. She will be told what to wear, what to say, what to eat, where to go for awhile, at least while she is on probation.

I am hopeful that any monies she will make from this will be minimal, if any. I mean really, what can she say? Unless she says, Yep, I did it!, I don't see what she could have to say that anyone would believe or want to hear. I am hoping her team gets tired of her and abandons her. They will if she starts to lose them money. After all, they did not defend her out of the goodness of their hearts. They did it for the fame and potential money.

I predict she and her "team" will be dealt with by a higher power in due course. We just need to be patient.

ICA IV with big network.

ICA book.

CA book.

Lifetime movie.

ICA pays back IRS and pays out some settlements. The offers stop coming in. She needs money and steals. Goes back in for check fraud. I'm however praying for armed robbery so she goes the way of OJ.

I am sure there will be movies made for TV. In fact, I am sure there are scripts already written. HOWEVER, she won't profit from them. The only way she could profit from a movie is if she signs a movie deal to tell HER story. I heard this from a producer who was interviewed today.

So all the made-for-TV movies you will see? Those will be Hollyweird's interpretation, not hers. And you can believe they won't paint her in a good light. They will still be profiting from the death of a precious girl, but Casey won't be.

Free to Partay: Jesse Grund has something to say about what is next for Casey:

Casey Anthony’s Ex-Fiancé Says Casey Is Now Free to Party
By Eryn Sun | Christian Post Reporter
Casey Anthony’s ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund, expressed outrage over the verdict that the jury reached declaring Casey innocent of first-degree murder, child abuse, and manslaughter.
“I was angry and shocked by the verdict,” he told Matt Lauer on NBC’s Today. “It’s obvious from the evidence that was presented that Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive and her body was dumped in the woods.”

http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthonys-ex-fiance-says-casey-is-now-free-to-party-51920/

Poor guy. Poor everyone that actually cared about Caylee and Justice for Caylee.

No evidence isnt that what the jury said. So I guess to them it was legal and not a crime to throw your child into the woods.

That is not what she was charged with. In any case, there was no evidence that she did that. It could have been someone else in the family, and if no one is saying who, they won't be able to charge anyone. Being Caylee's mother doesn't mean that she disposed of the body. Her role in all of this may simply have been to be involved in a cover up with someone else doing the actual deeds. We just don't know and likely never will.

Before reading the other posts, I don't believe LE or the SA office is considering this an open homicide. Considering the fact that the DT said Caylee drowned in the pool and somehow ended up in a muddy swamp.

How LE will ever find the connection without comprimising double jeapordy, I think this case will be closed. Are they going to go after George? No. Cindy - probably not.

It sure does stink doesn't it.

MOO

Mel

I was just thinking about the next closest steps. Wondering if she would go to an offender restoration program to help her find a job and housing. Even posted it in another thread. Then I realized she will not do it if offered, JB would advise against it for the media $$$. This is worse.

She will just take an imaginame wherever she ends up, and have the same thing going on. Nothing but free time to create more lies, more manipulations, more misery to others just to entertain herself. She may meet up with someone that plays the game better and burns her a time or two, but nothing big. Too much free time for a person like KC is dangerous. (She will not take meds for her issues, she will refuse, they would not stop her from being her anyway.)

She will be in jail again at some point.

No, this is now a closed case.

LE and State know who murdered Caylee. There is nothing left to do, KC cannot be tried again for Caylee's murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay