Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard Geraldo and LKB allude to something happening on the 15th. I know that we heard there was a fight a long time ago. But LKB said, before the trial was over, she would have wanted to tell the "whole story" about the night before. Then last night Geraldo on BO'R

said there are things you don't understand "One is what happened leading up to that awful moment when this child died by all accounts --"

and
"She was abused" (I'm not sure if he meant Caylee or Casey)

"What if this? What if it's the baby's daddy that you don't know who he is and where he's from --"

"What if he (baby's daddy) did something, how -- the record suggests, that's exactly what I'm trying to say here Bill, the record is conclusive."

Prediction:

They all live for another 10 - 40 years (CM - maybe 10, JB - maybe 30, KC - maybe 10, CA and LA - maybe 40, GA - maybe 10...), and then they all die.

I want to *advertiser censored* slap NG every time she says "Tot Mom." At some times I was literally covering my ears or reaching for the mute button when I thought it was coming.

Did Elizabeth Smart really say NG was a *advertiser censored*? Coming from a sweet Mormon kid - that is pretty off the charts! :eek:hwow:

Nancy Grace poisoned the jury pool by her nightly "Tot Mom" broadcasts for six months, saying the same thing over and over until the body was found. NG is the reason it was so hard to find a jury. I don't think Casey is innocent, but a person IS considered innocent until proven guilty, and NG convicted "Tot Mom" right off the bat. She never even considered the possibility of an accident.

NG also had the nerve during the trial to criticize what she saw as Casey's changing facial expressions from crying to laughing in a nanosecond. HUH! This from a woman who can be screeching one moment and in THE most condescending manner, and then, when someone mentions her children or she goes into her Heroes segment, she turn into a simpering Mother Teresa? Please.

Also, when she described Casey's reaction when Cindy mouthed "I love you" to her that day, NG TOTALLY exaggerated what really happened. I SAW what happened. Casey did NOT shake her head and roll her eyes. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

And last night she had the nerve to say, in reference to the defense team's celebratory dinner, that "now, I'm not one to preach..." HUH! WHAT?

If you want to blame anyone for Casey's acquittal, take a good hard look at Nancy Grace. Cheney Mason had a DAMN good point yesterday. She thinks just because she was the victim of a crime and a prosecutor, she is the ultimate authority on all things legal.

Well, when a sweet kid like Elizabeth Smart, after receiving the NG treatment, asks the producer "Who gave this b...h a TV show?", it should give you pause.

Even though there are charges that can be brought against ica that can have her sitting for a few years my dh says they won't do that either to vigilante, I do not agree that it's vigilante but would agree they won't bring them even though there is every legal right.

While I dislike NG - she does "her job" and it is her job to pick, insult, pick, pick, insult, bite and bite for entertainment purpose/s. HLN garnered 1.5 million extra viewers in June alone according to Nielsen reports. The result of this case came down to pure luck.

Nancy Grace poisoned the jury pool by her nightly "Tot Mom" broadcasts for six months, saying the same thing over and over until the body was found. NG is the reason it was so hard to find a jury. I don't think Casey is innocent, but a person IS considered innocent until proven guilty, and NG convicted "Tot Mom" right off the bat. She never even considered the possibility of an accident.

NG also had the nerve during the trial to criticize what she saw as Casey's changing facial expressions from crying to laughing in a nanosecond. HUH! This from a woman who can be screeching one moment and in THE most condescending manner, and then, when someone mentions her children or she goes into her Heroes segment, she turn into a simpering Mother Teresa? Please.

Also, when she described Casey's reaction when Cindy mouthed "I love you" to her that day, NG TOTALLY exaggerated what really happened. I SAW what happened. Casey did NOT shake her head and roll her eyes. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

And last night she had the nerve to say, in reference to the defense team's celebratory dinner, that "now, I'm not one to preach..." HUH! WHAT?

If you want to blame anyone for Casey's acquittal, take a good hard look at Nancy Grace. Cheney Mason had a DAMN good point yesterday. She thinks just because she was the victim of a crime and a prosecutor, she is the ultimate authority on all things legal.

Well, when a sweet kid like Elizabeth Smart, after receiving the NG treatment, asks the producer "Who gave this b...h a TV show?", it should give you pause.

I see no good coming of her life. I see some initial media blitz, maybe a little money. But let us not forget zenaida fernandez's lawsuit. The public is pizzed, just like OJ won the criminal proceeding but lost the civil suit. I see any and all members that have any stading in this case to sue her royally. I predict she will spend a lot of time and money in court and I predict she will, one day, get what is coming to her. She will never be happy, never be a peace. She will always have to watch her back. I see more law breaking ahead, I see no good down the line. I have to believe in god, that god has a bigger plan. I really see her as a moving taget. Time will tell, we need to sit back and be patient. Heal.

I have a couple of predictions and a couple questions.

- Playboy - I really think she will do PlayBoy. PlayBoy even took John Edwards' mistress and she was not nearly as attractive as Casey. I think this will be her only big paycheck.

- She will be paid for a couple of interviews. I don't see a movie or book deal for some time. Was anybody else surprised that River Cruz only got $4000 for her story? I think these are the types of interviews Casey will get. Whatever money she makes will not last long.

- I do think she will reoffend or get arrested again. Probably a DUI or something like that. Maybe she will even be driving the white DeathMobile when it happens.

- I do not think she wants to live with George and Cindy. She didn't even look at them when the verdict was ready. She mocked Cindy when she said "I love you". I think she will move in with Lee and Mallory until Mallory gets sick of her. Lee will get the "it's her or me" ultimatum. No idea which one he will choose.

So now my questions...
1) Since she was convicted of lying to investigators, can she profit from her crime? Meaning, can she sell her story?

2) What is this I hear about the IRS? Is she in trouble with the IRS?

Over Cindy's Dead Body!:floorlaugh: Probably, we'll see if CeCe gives them over to her.

Legally, she has every right to them I would think. And now she can start playing the grieving mother that she's been prevented from being. Wasn't she complaining about her parents making all the arrangements and she couldn't be there for her daughter?

I don't think she deserves them, but my gut says she'll either march right over and get them or she'll do it legally. Ya know... to be a spiteful b!tch.

Casey walks out strutting acting like she is hot stuff like she did when Caylee was deceased.
Casey thinks she will be famous she will get online and see all the negative comments and videos of herself created by people all over th world and realize how many people despise her.
She continues her lies and destroying peoples lives.
She always has to watch her back she isn't surrounded by papparazzi she is surrounded by Caylee Lovers who want to get revenge on her she wont be able to drive and go in a store without someone realizing who she is and making comments or trying to attack her a simple walk she wont be able to do that.
She will not sleep peaceful once she realizes how many people know she is guilty and will worry constantly about being safe.
I think her life will be more hell outside of the jail because people can actually get to her and she can forget about that protective custody she seemed happy about when Baez mentioned it in trial.
I see her rage and her screaming and angry faces when she gets on the computer and realizes the world knows exactly who she is......... a murderer and not the victim like she claimed.
She will get a makeover and live in her own imignary world with her lies and bs while the rest of the world sits back wondering where is justice for beautiful Caylee...... But at the same time making Casey's life hell here on earth she will be wishing she was back in jail in protective custody. I don't see her making alot of money, I don't see her being free no one will want to party with her or have anything to do with her in the aspect of a friend level people will grab there kids when she is around and go the opposite direction. I don't see her becoming rich no one wants to hear her speak we heard enough in the jailhouse tapes and the interviews with Yuri a bunch of nonsense who wants to listen to a liar who couldn't say a word for 3 years on where her daughter was or any truth for that matter. She wont be on my tv neither as another poster said. I like truth not lies..

Casey will have Body Guards right? People protecting her 24/7

Didn't O.J. have Body Guards?

I see a future in the law for Casey, she was a fantastic paralegal throughout her own trial! :woohoo: :banghead:

Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't get a law degree or something relating to helping others who are 'wrongly' accused, she will go on some crusade I think.

I'm sure she could come up with a whopper or two for opening statements. ;)

Did you read my single post? It did not mention any of this, only that NG has her 1st amendments rights just like Casey (bleck) and Caylee do. The beauty of the 1st amendment is that it covers speech we don't like, not speech we all agree with. You commented that NG should be silenced....if we silenced what we did not like to hear or eliminated what we don't want to read, forums like this one would not exist.
I don't watch NG on the nightly and she had nothing to do with my opinion of this case.

I would love to see George or Lee file a wrongful death lawsuit and she WOULD be found guilty! It would also prevent her from being able to profit from Caylee's murder.
I vote for Rick Pleasea to file it, or if not Grandma Shirley, but more likely Uncle Rick...

Nancy Grace poisoned the jury pool by her nightly "Tot Mom" broadcasts for six months, saying the same thing over and over until the body was found. NG is the reason it was so hard to find a jury. I don't think Casey is innocent, but a person IS considered innocent until proven guilty, and NG convicted "Tot Mom" right off the bat. She never even considered the possibility of an accident. [snip]

You know, I hadn't thought about the fact that this jury may have been unusual because of the difficulty in finding people who hadn't heard a lot about the case. That would tend to eliminate most people who follow the news, people who are especially concerned about missing or abused children, people who are interested in details of legal cases or criminology, and people who are interested in psychopathology or criminal psychology.

I have a couple of predictions and a couple questions.

- Playboy - I really think she will do PlayBoy. PlayBoy even took John Edwards' mistress and she was not nearly as attractive as Casey. I think this will be her only big paycheck.

- She will be paid for a couple of interviews. I don't see a movie or book deal for some time. Was anybody else surprised that River Cruz only got $4000 for her story? I think these are the types of interviews Casey will get. Whatever money she makes will not last long.

- I do think she will reoffend or get arrested again. Probably a DUI or something like that. Maybe she will even be driving the white DeathMobile when it happens.

- I do not think she wants to live with George and Cindy. She didn't even look at them when the verdict was ready. She mocked Cindy when she said "I love you". I think she will move in with Lee and Mallory until Mallory gets sick of her. Lee will get the "it's her or me" ultimatum. No idea which one he will choose.

So now my questions...
1) Since she was convicted of lying to investigators, can she profit from her crime? Meaning, can she sell her story?
2) What is this I hear about the IRS? Is she in trouble with the IRS?

BBM - Answer to your question #1: YES, she can profit.
Here's an article I just read....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43655349/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?Gt1=43001

Next for Casey Anthony: Big bucks?
Acquitted of daughter's murder, lucrative network, book, movie deals await

Snipped:
“I would not be surprised, given the notoriety and infamy of the case, if Casey gets $1 million to give a full interview,” California defense attorney and legal analyst David Wohl told Fox News.

***Much more at link.

Casey disappears, her body found 31 days later in a swamp in the everglades, mutilated, dismembered and partially missing with evidence that she was ripped apart by alligators, while still alive.

Across the swamp just 500 feet away, the bodies of the 12 jurors are found in the same condition.

I'll throw my prediction into the "She'll be pregnant within a year" ring. Guaranteed.

I also think she'll have no shortage of men pursuing her or people wanting to be around her. There's a certain cache that some people find with someone who is infamous. I think the public interest in her will fade pretty quickly (at a national level of folks who didn't pay attention before the trial) and she'll blow through any money she gets for interviews faster than Amy's checks.

My biggest fear--that she'll be so emboldened by getting away with Caylee's murder that she'll not only kill again, but will move on to random, stranger killings. In her mind, all she has to do is keep quiet and/or lie enough and nothing can touch her. *shudders*

I predict she'll go back to lyin', thievin', boozin', screwin' and tattooin' (or however Mark NeJame put it). Bella Vita, you know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum