Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy probably has already got a pot of chili on the stove for the welcome home celebration.
George and Lee will pretend like nothing ever happened.
KC will lay low for her own safety as she is still pretty much hated all over the usa/world.
The family will probably celebrate Caylee's birthday this August.
Not sure how many will be interested in hearing anything from KC as far as interviews or book deals. I know I don't care about anything she has to say. It's all lies.
There will be extreme tension in the home, but heck, they all survived pretty good all the times that KC was out on bail.
KC had mentioned a few years ago that she wanted to study law. She will probably pretend to go to law school.
I think the Anthonys will eventually move. That house is too small for all the inflated egos.
And finally, I hope all the Anthony's are happy. Cindy's lies served her evil daughter very well. And George and Lee played a large part in that too.
Caylee? Caylee who!

:rocker: You nailed it ! I totally agree!

:rocker:

We don't give our criminals much punishment, but we sure give 'em plenty of publicity. ~Will Rogers

Did anyone hear Jean Casares on HLN talking about Casey stroking Baez's hair in court yesterday?

Do you think Casey will move in with Baez?

Yes I did, and if I remember, it was before the verdict was read Jean was describing this.

And I was completely convinced that there was -- and may still be -- something going on between them ... but it won't last long because they BOTH "want" attention ...

Creepy ... just absolutely creepy ... ICA and JB deserve each other !

:maddening:

Mallory can have her as her Maid of Honor!

BBM:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Thank You for the laugh, Strawberry ... I needed it !

:waitasec: And she can be "godmother" for their first child ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She will walk Thursday.....Also I heard that the defense had a plan in place to get her out of town. I'm thinking she's going to stay with DS (in Ocala)

Say it ain't so! I live in Ocala. Gah! This here is Bubba Country and baby killers are not highly thought of in this neck of the woods. These rednecks are ARMED and DANGEROUS. We're talking the land of the Ford 4x4 extended cab with a gun rack and a pit bull in the truck bed.

Well, now that I think about it....send her on up!

I think that initially Casey is going to be quiet and "good" because she is going to have people looking out for her, helping her, and advising her--the DT and the distant family of CA in Houston that I now hear she is going to move in with.

I really can't imagine her agreeing to do an interview right now unless there is a promise that it will consist of only softball questions (so, perhaps something with Geraldo, then). I mean, what could she possibly even say in an interview at this point? Would she maintain that GA did it? Would she claim that it wasn't Caylee's body in the woods and that she's still alive? I know a lot of media types would probably love to get her in front of their microphones, but I just don't see her doing that yet.

In truth, I don't see Casey becoming terrifically wealthy off this. I think any money she does make will be money she gets second hand--perhaps through deals that JB brokers for her or from money CA makes (if she agrees to share).

I also think that after a few years she will grow tired of being quiet and "good" and that is when she will trade in on her infamy--the public will have largely forgotten her, the animostiy will have died down, and some people will be eager, at that point, for a look at how she's doing, what she's up to, etc.

That's when we'll see the centerfold in Playboy or Hustler, that's when we might see some interviews and/or TV appearances. I can see her trying to cash in on some online venture, if TV won't have her because they still consider her too "risky." Even if a US producer/show won't work with her, however, I can easily see a European show of some sort (whether it's a simple interview, a reality show, or something like that) reaching out to her at that point, however. (Wasn't it a European show that eventually did the interviews with OJ when he made that awful Psycho/stabbing "joke"?)

As far as GA and CA--I don't think CA will ever accept the truth (whatever that might be). She will attempt to control this story (even if she can no longer control Casey) until the end of her life, which is why I do expect to see a lot of interviews and at least one book from her after a "tasteful" period of silence. (Ahem.)

I worry about GA for the same reasons many of you do, but if he stays with CA for the next year or so, I think we'll know that he's back to drinking CA's koolaid.

I have high hopes we will use this trial as an example of some things blatantly wrong with our justice system.

There is already a thread for Caylee's Law (Great idea!).

I would like to see if some changes could be made to the jury selection process. Maybe it's good as it is, but I'd like to see it examined.

I hope there are already laws which will help Tim Miller, LE, and other groups recoup at least some of the losses incurred searching for a child which it now turns out was never missing. If such laws don't exist, maybe they should be written and enacted. I'm also thinking in this case donations were solicited. If those who accepted donations knew the child was not missing did they perpetuate a fraud? I don't know but I'd like to know.

Most importantly to me is that no one who is directly involved in a criminal case should be allowed to profit from the experience. This would mean everyone down the line, regardless of a guilty or innocent verdict. It should apply to everyone from the judge, lawyers, the accused, witnesses and the jury.

These are just my random thoughts. All of them have been inspired by Caylee. We can't change what happened or this verdict. I hope we can do as much good as possible in her name to help other children and other victims.

JMO

About this Playboy deal, is there any man in the world who would find it sexy to look at the breasts that nursed Caylee? It just seems like that should be a terrible turn-off.

The only interviews with Casey that I would ever watch would be hardball real-time interviews where she could not control the questions or turn off the camera. I doubt she will submit to those for any fee.

I think that initially Casey is going to be quiet and "good" because she is going to have people looking out for her, helping her, and advising her--the DT and the distant family of CA in Houston that I now hear she is going to move in with.

I really can't imagine her agreeing to do an interview right now unless there is a promise that it will consist of only softball questions (so, perhaps something with Geraldo, then). I mean, what could she possibly even say in an interview at this point? Would she maintain that GA did it? Would she claim that it wasn't Caylee's body in the woods and that she's still alive? I know a lot of media types would probably love to get her in front of their microphones, but I just don't see her doing that yet.

In truth, I don't see Casey becoming terrifically wealthy off this. I think any money she does make will be money she gets second hand--perhaps through deals that JB brokers for her or from money CA makes (if she agrees to share).

I also think that after a few years she will grow tired of being quiet and "good" and that is when she will trade in on her infamy--the public will have largely forgotten her, the animostiy will have died down, and some people will be eager, at that point, for a look at how she's doing, what she's up to, etc.

That's when we'll see the centerfold in Playboy or Hustler, that's when we might see some interviews and/or TV appearances. I can see her trying to cash in on some online venture, if TV won't have her because they still consider her too "risky." Even if a US producer/show won't work with her, however, I can easily see a European show of some sort (whether it's a simple interview, a reality show, or something like that) reaching out to her at that point, however. (Wasn't it a European show that eventually did the interviews with OJ when he made that awful Psycho/stabbing "joke"?)

As far as GA and CA--I don't think CA will ever accept the truth (whatever that might be). She will attempt to control this story (even if she can no longer control Casey) until the end of her life, which is why I do expect to see a lot of interviews and at least one book from her after a "tasteful" period of silence. (Ahem.)

I worry about GA for the same reasons many of you do, but if he stays with CA for the next year or so, I think we'll know that he's back to drinking CA's koolaid.

I can totally agree with this.

Let's look at another infamous mom...Octomom. Everyone was outraged she was going to get rich off the babies. She wanted her own reality show and I think she gave one interview to Barbara Walters. She made a few bucks by showing her bikini body pics to The Globe. But in reality, nobody wanted to see her or hear from her. Last I heard, her house was in forclosure and somebody helped her out in exchange for advertising in front of the house. (Heck, for that matter, nobody even really cares about the Gosselins anymore)

In reality, Casey will be the same. She might make a few bucks initially, but she owes A LOT of money to the IRS (and that cannot be discharged in a bankruptcy). KC will show her goodies to Playboy and she might get paid for a few interviews. She has no education and no real way of earning income. Her past has show her inability to keep a stable relationship. Nobody will be willing to support her for long. I think she will eventually end up with a DUI charge or drug possession. Maybe she will not do time for killing Caylee, but she will do time for *something*. Think Misty Croslin.

I was listening to 96.9 talk radio out of Boston an hour or so ago. Wendy Murphy was on and said KC was pimping out her daughter for child *advertiser censored*. She said there were MANY calls in the middle of the night, following with Caylee being "delivered" to someone and KC returning to bed.She said there were many pictures of Caylee that were so prejudicial that they have been sealed. She also said chloroform is commonly used in child *advertiser censored*. She writes a blog for The Patriot Ledger newspaper and she says the evidence to support this is in her writings. I scanned her blog and nothing jumped out at me. She used to be a respected local prosecutor. I don't know if she really knows something or she is impaired, or if she is seeking media attention.She said media could insist the pictures be released. Also, I heard on the radio that Barbara Walters has the first interview with Buyass.

I don't really think KC will kill again unless the victim is somebody who is getting in her way. I do believe she will continue to lie lie lie, and probably steal. I'd also bet that JB and company will give her some starting out money until she can sort through whatever offers come her way. If she makes a ton over the next few weeks, perhaps she can spend it all before the civil case comes a-calling. She'll revel in her notoriousness (is that even a word?) and buy all kinds of Paris Hilton like clothes and sunglasses, believing she's a celebrity. It'll be fantasyland all over again. And IF she gets pregnant, God help the poor little thing!

I was listening to 96.9 talk radio out of Boston an hour or so ago. Wendy Murphy was on and said KC was pimping out her daughter for child *advertiser censored*. She said there were MANY calls in the middle of the night, following with Caylee being "delivered" to someone and KC returning to bed.She said there were many pictures of Caylee that were so prejudicial that they have been sealed. She also said chloroform is commonly used in child *advertiser censored*. She writes a blog for The Patriot Ledger newspaper and she says the evidence to support this is in her writings. I scanned her blog and nothing jumped out at me. She used to be a respected local prosecutor. I don't know if she really knows something or she is impaired, or if she is seeking media attention.She said media could insist the pictures be released. Also, I heard on the radio that Barbara Walters has the first interview with Buyass.

All I am going to say is that I don't think Wendy Murphy just pulled this out of her backside.

I do know this angle was investigated early on and was the suspected reason that Nick Savage, sex crimes investigator, was called into the case...

So, Lippman is telling JVM that ICA may go live with CM! Haha - wonder what Mrs. CM thinks of that.

All I am going to say is that I don't think Wendy Murphy just pulled this out of her backside.

I do know this angle was investigated early on and was the suspected reason that Nick Savage, sex crimes investigator, was called into the case...
IMO they have not let it go.
LDB put those pictures of Caylee right in front of her face.
Cindy had seen them. They woman is <bad wurd>
Every one said the dirty pics were of Casey-
BIG SURPRISE
some were of Caylee! :eek:

I predict: Casey will have help hiding out for awhile from a boyfriend she had while she was in jail. He is an obsessed fan who fell for her from the media spotlight and started writing to her in jail. Obviously, this is just a crazy speculation I have based on zero info. JMO

So, Lippman is telling JVM that ICA may go live with CM! Haha - wonder what Mrs. CM thinks of that.
I thought she was going to Texas to live with Lennie!

Casey being a centerfold, never, she aint got it, even with an airbrush !

This has always been in the back of my mind too. I've always wondered, (and so has George) where ICA got the $4500 so fast to pay back some money she got caught stealing from CA. They never asked her though. surprise surprise.

I've wondered why she was in bed with Ricky Morales when they went to sleep and when he got up, ICA was there and Caylee was not. Where did she go in the middle of the night?? I don't think she'd drive all the way home in the middle of the night and drop her off with CA when all 3 of them were in bed asleep already. Weird.

I still think there is much more here, much more than we all realize.

I think the DT are leaking all these stories of where KC may live as a diversion. We will NOT hear where KC will really be living..

at least..not from the media ;)

This has always been in the back of my mind too. I've always wondered, (and so has George) where ICA got the $4500 so fast to pay back some money she got caught stealing from CA. They never asked her though. surprise surprise.

I've wondered why she was in bed with Ricky Morales when they went to sleep and when he got up, ICA was there and Caylee was not. Where did she go in the middle of the night?? I don't think she'd drive all the way home in the middle of the night and drop her off with CA when all 3 of them were in bed asleep already. Weird.

I still think there is much more here, much more than we all realize.

BBM

that thought haunts me every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members