Post your PROFILE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone curious about where Maureen's phone is?

That 4th photo on Maxim link above, does that look like burlap to you? (I'm not saying it's not, just asking)

Anyone curious about where Maureen's phone is?

That 4th photo on Maxim link above, does that look like burlap to you? (I'm not saying it's not, just asking)

Kind of oily looking, isn't it? But then, if it is a body decomposed in it, so it can't look like new anyway.
And yes, that would be interesting to know. Even more, why he didn't use it. To use a victim's phone in one case and in three others not or allegedly even insist, they don't bring phones, indicates a little agenda.

For the moment I can say I'm sure I see a bluish patch close to the far end. Let's get a few opinion on the "burlap" photo before getting deep in it.

This is what Melissa Cann says: (Inside the brackets are my comm)

When she didn't come home that Monday (July 9th 2007 is Monday) I was calling her voice mail (The phone is ringing several times then directing on the voice mail, phone is on, not answered) Then a few days later I called my brother, he said let me see, "Now it's going straight to voice mail. (phone is off)

Americas Serial Killer True Stories P4 - YouTube

What do you take from this? Where's that phone (I have my view of a possibility, trying to visualize what could have happened)

Also somewhere in the same series of videos says MBB's last phone signal was from LI.

Reg; Melissa's phone. I think the perp is intrigued by something he saw on the phone, Sis Amanda in swimsuits, or her complexion. I don't know. I chalk those calls to be really extraordinary.

And I believe he took a lesson in that experience (detailed in one of my posts above) and honed the MO to "No cells"

For the moment I can say I'm sure I see a bluish patch close to the far end. Let's get a few opinion on the "burlap" photo before getting deep in it.

This is what Melissa Cann says: (Inside the brackets are my comm)

When she didn't come home that Monday (July 9th 2007 is Monday) I was calling her voice mail (The phone is ringing several times then directing on the voice mail, phone is on, not answered) Then a few days later I called my brother, he said let me see, "Now it's going straight to voice mail. (phone is off)

Americas Serial Killer True Stories P4 - YouTube

What do you take from this? Where's that phone (I have my view of a possibility, trying to visualize what could have happened)

Also somewhere in the same series of videos says MBB's last phone signal was from LI.

Reg; Melissa's phone. I think the perp is intrigued by something he saw on the phone, Sis Amanda in swimsuits, or her complexion. I don't know. I chalk those calls to be really extraordinary.

And I believe he took a lesson in that experience (detailed in one of my posts above) and honed the MO to "No cells"

Well, he definitively had MBB's phone and it was probably still on till the battery ran out. What if he had it in his vehicle somewhere (thinking truck bed) because it fell out of MBB's pocket or something? Then it would mean, if vehicle was at LI during a revisit.

Well, he definitively had MBB's phone and it was probably still on till the battery ran out. What if he had it in his vehicle somewhere (thinking truck bed) because it fell out of MBB's pocket or something? Then it would mean, if vehicle was at LI during a revisit.

I agree on your first conclusion, that's in my mind too. The phone was not shut off, it went dead. Instead of an accidental fall I surmise it to an intentional move. He threw it away. (I know this drops the ball for my mugger theory) He threw it away while he is on the move, it landed on a soft ground, like a bush or something. The ring tone was on. And the spot is secluded place. People don't pick up the ring tone.

This is one of the millions of explanations. But it has a value in my eye. Cell phones have gold (guess around 0.05 g or less) and copper.

That means the phone was (and probably still) somewhere aside MBB's path, within a "throw distance" from the road. I say like 10 meters or less. On the same path there might be other things. Maybe her purse.

I am thinking all those based on her cell was never recovered. Asked Meltruth but no answer so far.

I don't have the cell tower dumps, cell tower dumps with signal strength data can tell much more.

Too much hopes for a search on her possible path with metal detectors (for gold) ?

I agree on your first conclusion, that's in my mind too. The phone was not shut off, it went dead. Instead of an accidental fall I surmise it to an intentional move. He threw it away. (I know this drops the ball for my mugger theory) He threw it away while he is on the move, it landed on a soft ground, like a bush or something. The ring tone was on. And the spot is secluded place. People don't pick up the ring tone.

This is one of the millions of explanations. But it has a value in my eye. Cell phones have gold (guess around 0.05 g or less) and copper.

That means the phone was (and probably still) somewhere aside MBB's path, within a "throw distance" from the road. I say like 10 meters or less. On the same path there might be other things. Maybe her purse.

I am thinking all those based on her cell was never recovered. Asked Meltruth but no answer so far.

I don't have the cell tower dumps, cell tower dumps with signal strength data can tell much more.

Too much hopes for a search on her possible path with metal detectors (for gold) ?

Don't get me wrong. The "falling out of the pocket" thing was also only such an idea. I can imagine LISK revisiting the site just a few days after he planted his first victim there.
I don't think, there are much chances with metal detectors for gold. Aren't they working on magnetic fields?

I know, anything could have happened.

Also there was a post about it. I've missed that one. Sorry. Checking the MBB thread now.

MRPc's post
"this video states that Maureen Brainard-Barnes cellphone pinged off a Long Island Tower just two wks after she vanished...but I guess it wasn't reported til 2008. Dormer explained that it took time to get cellphone records, etc."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Victim - Maureen Brainard-Barnes

Metal detectors is a giant area.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzUQfTnCjAYkI1Nle56HcgHpmpp68Dteb3P8mnyz_UrOtjvQLLFcl-YyU4

Maybe a pro can be more specific.

I know, anything could have happened.

Also there was a post about it. I've missed that one. Sorry. Checking the MBB thread now.

MRPc's post
"this video states that Maureen Brainard-Barnes cellphone pinged off a Long Island Tower just two wks after she vanished...but I guess it wasn't reported til 2008. Dormer explained that it took time to get cellphone records, etc."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Victim - Maureen Brainard-Barnes

Metal detectors is a giant area.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzUQfTnCjAYkI1Nle56HcgHpmpp68Dteb3P8mnyz_UrOtjvQLLFcl-YyU4

Maybe a pro can be more specific.

Two weeks is a little long for the battery, so he had to load it. Which makes my "falling out of the pocket" idea obsolete.

Peter...what did you mean? (In bold) Please explain.

Maybe MBB left her phone behind the seat, knowing she was in trouble, leaving it as a possible clue for someone to eventually find this monster. If that's so, think about how pissed he would have been to find her phone in his car!

[/B]

Peter...what did you mean? (In bold) Please explain.

If the cell phone was in the car without his knowledge, he actually could have given us a time when he revisited the dump site. But Emre E made me realize, the phone would have been out of battery at that time, so forget the whole idea, it was wrong.

If the cell phone was in the car without his knowledge, he actually could have given us a time when he revisited the dump site. But Emre E made me realize, the phone would have been out of battery at that time, so forget the whole idea, it was wrong.

But, if he found the phone in his car, and she had hid it there on purpose, even if the battery was dead, he wouldn't know how long it had been dead or if it had pinged to a local tower. We don't know if it was on or for how long it was on. We don't even know if he took it from her or found it later in his vehicle.

But, if he found the phone in his car, and she had hid it there on purpose, even if the battery was dead, he wouldn't know how long it had been dead or if it had pinged to a local tower. We don't know if it was on or for how long it was on. We don't even know if he took it from her or found it later in his vehicle.

That's all technically correct, but I was out for something else and worded that misunderstandable. For a short moment, I had the hope, the phone, he maybe had in his car without knowing it, would have been pinged several times at Gilgo Beach. That would give an insight in his timing behavior. Like how often does he revisit, hos fast after placing a new body there. I have still not given up on the traffic cams. Maybe someone was bright enough to keep them.
But the time was too long. The killer had to recharge the phone, which means, he had it, he knew where it was. And that means, he maybe didn't have it with him at every revisit. And thus, there goes my hope.

There are traffic cams on the draw bridge I believe. (from RM Parkway to Ocean Parkway). I think!

I just finished a math problem that I have been working on for about 3 weeks though. My brain is pretty shot.

If it was drug related, those guys would have been slapped with the charges.

My theory re: these drug and strip club busts are coming from tips after some little guys get busted and LE's goal is to shake some trees, big and small, until they get someone to talk about a connection to the GB4, et. al.

The huge drug bust, involving a LEO and his daughter and the spouse of an NYPD officer came shortly after SG was recovered.

Can't confirm that their is only one BB (ALC Boyfriend) BUT there is a BB who fits the description, who is sitting in jail right now until Aug 2013 on two charges...the more serious charge being "Unlawful Restriction of Breathing."

AC is in jail on Drug charges and possibly soon to be charged with human trafficking.

KW, has been arrested multiple times, on various charges, since JT was murdered and her remains found on OP.

MP has been questioned a few times.

Don't know about JT (MBB's Boyfriend) but if I were the betting type I would put money on his having been arrested since MBB was found.

There are traffic cams on the draw bridge I believe. (from RM Parkway to Ocean Parkway). I think!

There must be more, where the expressway goes on the island. But in the meantime, 5 years passed since the first murder and I doubt, they keep the tapes that long. Otherwise it would be too easy, I guess. LISK was there, between 48 and 72 hours after every disappearance, late in the night. He was also there at different times in between, always between mid of May and end of September. He drives probably an American made pickup in one of the standard colors. There can't be too many of those, who would appear on all those tapes. That would give LE the plates and therefore the owner, his address. His IRS reports would show any other space he may has rented. End of the story. Unfortunately, SCPD doesn't listen to output from the outside.

There must be more, where the expressway goes on the island. But in the meantime, 5 years passed since the first murder and I doubt, they keep the tapes that long. Otherwise it would be too easy, I guess. LISK was there, between 48 and 72 hours after every disappearance, late in the night. He was also there at different times in between, always between mid of May and end of September. He drives probably an American made pickup in one of the standard colors. There can't be too many of those, who would appear on all those tapes. That would give LE the plates and therefore the owner, his address. His IRS reports would show any other space he may has rented. End of the story. Unfortunately, SCPD doesn't listen to output from the outside.

Last year, while looking at google images, members found a few shots with the white vehicle pulled to the shoulder and many of us felt the truck/van was something like those used by Animal Control Dept Environmental something or other.

But the satellite images are probably the best chance of catching the multiple captures of the same vehicle parked in the dump areas on applicable dates...that's one reason why getting the Feds in on this would be beneficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva