Post your PROFILE

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how they could tell she had been "gutted" after more than likely being dead in that environment for 6 months. Unless there were marks on the ribs that indicated some type of cutting or sawing? But I personally have never heard such a theory. If you look around the net you can find a photo of one of the bodies being exhumed from the dump site near Gilgo. It was just bones. That set of remains probably belonged to MBB since she went missing in 2007. But it's tough to tell.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

According to Meg's mom Liz mis-spoke in this interview. There was no dismemberment. I have no link but this is what I have been told.

I'm not sure how they could tell she had been "gutted" after more than likely being dead in that environment for 6 months. Unless there were marks on the ribs that indicated some type of cutting or sawing? But I personally have never heard such a theory. If you look around the net you can find a photo of one of the bodies being exhumed from the dump site near Gilgo. It was just bones. That set of remains probably belonged to MBB since she went missing in 2007. But it's tough to be certain.

That is kinda what I was thinking. How could they tell? Or the fact that LE flat out said they died of asphyxiation. The only part that gets me wondering is that JT was dismembered and I've always kind of thought she was unrelated to the GB4 and this would change my whole out look on that.
Just a very intresting thing for her aunt to say if there was no truth behind it. I will have to look up more about when MB mother had said something about they were looking for the rest of her body. It's just kind of odd.

That is kinda what I was thinking. How could they tell? Or the fact that LE flat out said they died of asphyxiation. The only part that gets me wondering is that JT was dismembered and I've always kind of thought she was unrelated to the GB4 and this would change my whole out look on that.
Just a very intresting thing for her aunt to say if there was no truth behind it. I will have to look up more about when MB mother had said something about they were looking for the rest of her body. It's just kind of odd.

I'm fairly certain JT was killed by the same guy. I think he used to go out of his way to dismember the bodies, but has since realized it isn't necessary if he's careful otherwise.

According to Meg's mom Liz mis-spoke in this interview. There was no dismemberment. I have no link but this is what I have been told.

IDK maybe it was so soon into the case she was confused on what had happen or something. Because I never thought they were dismembered. I just found this odd today when I ran acrossed it.

I'm fairly certain JT was killed by the same guy. I think he used to go out of his way to dismember the bodies, but has since realized it isn't necessary if he's careful otherwise.

Could you tell me why you are fairly certain why JT was killed by the same guy?
I am only asking because I've spent very little time reading up on her and have spent all my time reading up on just the GB4. I guess I was just kind of quick to dismiss her being related because of the way she was found. And always wondered why he wanted to hide her identity. But I do agree that a lot of times serial killers can switch up their MO to a degree.

Im going to do as promised and read up about the 4 that everyone has suggested.
Regarding drugs (Shannon) and running/ getting nude. People that smoke crack do a LOT of weird stuff, so it's not just methheads. That entire story does not add up to me though. Is it possible that she isn't connected to the other crimes? again, I haven't read much on it - I will though - I swear!

I agree with genericwhite male ... not connected.

Do you remember the year of those Chicago murders Astro? I'm just interested to see if they did get anyone for those ... Obviously not to do with this case (Sorry mods!) ... Just out of interest.

Could you tell me why you are fairly certain why JT was killed by the same guy?
I am only asking because I've spent very little time reading up on her and have spent all my time reading up on just the GB4. I guess I was just kind of quick to dismiss her being related because of the way she was found. And always wondered why he wanted to hide her identity. But I do agree that a lot of times serial killers can switch up their MO to a degree.

Ask any pitcher. Location, location, location. SG is one coincidence enough in this case.

I agree with genericwhite male ... not connected.

Do you remember the year of those Chicago murders Astro? I'm just interested to see if they did get anyone for those ... Obviously not to do with this case (Sorry mods!) ... Just out of interest.

I'm sure if you googled the information I posted here - something will come up. I think it was 7-10 years ago. I don't remember a specific year, but I sinerely doubt there's been more than 1 occurrence with those details. I know that they did catch the person who murdered 2 women I knew. I know that for a fact. I do not think they ever caught the person responsible for the street walkers that were found by the railroad tracks. If they did - I didn't hear about it. Which wouldn't be too unusual considering it's a major city, the victims were sex workers and minorities. That is how the media rolls around here. The only reason I think it did get press is because there are 3 major night clubs (and a long standing strip club) right there. It was more of a cautionary tale to women leaving that area at night to catch cabs or to walk past the tracks to North Ave.

I'm not going to google it or post the results here - because I rather not have this thread come up if someone back home were searching the same thing and then stumble upon what I've written here. I'm almost sure you can find it on MSM via google.

It's a nice overview, yes, but it doesn't mention the guy you're referring to. I'll do some digging if you guys can't find it.

MBB sister comes on this forum from time to time. Maybe she has information. She goes by the name Meltruuh I think.

I agree with you. He changed his MO. Body parts matched legs found in Davis Park. Body parts match torso found in Manorville. The mother and the baby are found 7 miles apart on Ocean Parkway. Bodies and body parts found from one end to the other end of OP. Dormer knows who the killer is.

I'm sure if you googled the information I posted here - something will come up. I think it was 7-10 years ago. I don't remember a specific year, but I sinerely doubt there's been more than 1 occurrence with those details. I know that they did catch the person who murdered 2 women I knew. I know that for a fact. I do not think they ever caught the person responsible for the street walkers that were found by the railroad tracks. If they did - I didn't hear about it. Which wouldn't be too unusual considering it's a major city, the victims were sex workers and minorities. That is how the media rolls around here. The only reason I think it did get press is because there are 3 major night clubs (and a long standing strip club) right there. It was more of a cautionary tale to women leaving that area at night to catch cabs or to walk past the tracks to North Ave.

I'm not going to google it or post the results here - because I rather not have this thread come up if someone back home were searching the same thing and then stumble upon what I've written here. I'm almost sure you can find it on MSM via google.

Totally understand and respect what you are saying Astrokitty... like many others have said, you area great help on all of this and I really appreciate your posts

Ok so I remember hearing back a few months ago talks about how MB mother said something along the lines in a new interview about how they had found MB body but where then searching for the rest? And when someone went to go find that news interview it was snipped out. Anyone remember more about that?
I just took it as that animals had gotten to the body and didn't think to much of it after that. But now here today I had just found this video with MW aunt being interviewed. She said something about her niece being gutted and dismembered meaning that MW had been? Am I hearing this right? And does anyone know if this was MW they were talking about a while back? I am pretty sure it was MB and now this kinda is making me wonder a little bit more about how they were really found.
And it would make more sense about them being found in a burlap sack.

It talks about this at 1:40 in the video.
Justice with Judge Jeanine Speaks with Aunt of Megan Waterman - YouTube
I do remember talk about this and I assumed an animal or weather seperated a body part. Misspoke? That would mean it was a medaphore. A medaphore for what?

What makes you think that?

Dormer has stated publicly that everyone will be surprised when the killer is arrested. This was in response to" what kind of person would do this? This was also stated in a press conference. It was not a passing comment. He knows.

I think Dormer was given a gold watch and told to call it a day. Someone else took the helm and brought in his own crew.

Dormer has stated publicly that everyone will be surprised when the killer is arrested. This was in response to" what kind of person would do this? This was also stated in a press conference. It was not a passing comment. He knows.

I'm not saying you're wrong. But I don't think that's what he meant. Richard Dormer is an imbecile. If he knew I'd be shocked. Plus, if he knew I think he would have stayed on and not retired until the biggest case of his career was solved and he got to bask in all the glory. The only person who may be a bigger "chest thumper" than Dormer is the killer himself.

Ok so I remember hearing back a few months ago talks about how MB mother said something along the lines in a new interview about how they had found MB body but where then searching for the rest? And when someone went to go find that news interview it was snipped out. Anyone remember more about that?
I just took it as that animals had gotten to the body and didn't think to much of it after that. But now here today I had just found this video with MW aunt being interviewed. She said something about her niece being gutted and dismembered meaning that MW had been? Am I hearing this right? And does anyone know if this was MW they were talking about a while back? I am pretty sure it was MB and now this kinda is making me wonder a little bit more about how they were really found.
And it would make more sense about them being found in a burlap sack.

It talks about this at 1:40 in the video.
Justice with Judge Jeanine Speaks with Aunt of Megan Waterman - YouTube
Noone says backpage and craigslists was making money while my niece was being gutted and dismembered unless it actually happened. Something police did not want released probably. Family members have the right to put to rest their loved ones and if a body part is miissing and then found the famy would be privy to what actually happened.

I agree he either knows who the LISK is or at the very least thought he had known who it was. Unless if it was an intimidation-scare tactic he was trying to put on the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesrobert