Post your theory-****NO DISCUSSION****

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very close to what I think happened.

I do think DB held Baby Lisa very close to the time she died or possibly as she died. Then, in Jose Baez's famous words, she held the baby and "she cried, and cried, and cried". After her lover left with the baby, I think DB changed her clothes and discarded them at the foot of the bed. This is the source of the cadaverine that the HRD dogs detected. I think DB discarded the cell phones because it will show a late night "booty call" to a boyfriend.

But JI told DB he would be home about 10:00 or 10:30.

My theory is:

Deb.jpg

My theory is that someone else was at the home that night, someone that DB would
want to protect. She knows that when she went to bed that night , most likely half drunk, that person was still there. Maybe the baby starts crying and that person
loses their temper with her or maybe its something even more malevolent, but
when JI comes home and finds the baby gone, DB really doesnt know what happened,
but she suspects. She decides to go along with the initial abduction reports made
by JI, because maybe she just can't bring herself to believe that someone she cares about would hurt the baby and it"s easier to try to believe she was abducted.

Remember George Anthony's remarks about Xanax? Casey's fictitious 'Zanny' the nanny? I think now little Caylee's 'visit's to Zanny's were more about being put to sleep in the truck with the help of Xanax. Perhaps she OD the last time? I don't think so, but that's another case :(

I have several things that I can't seem to even imagine here. Who puts a 'sick' baby to bed at 6:40 and expects her to sleep? What if the other kids were watching TV and DB did shut the baby's door, wouldn't she check on her periodically? And who can believe she brings two little boys to her bed and leaves her sick baby on the other side of the house with the door still shut? Unless little Lisa wasn't sick and had a Zanny too? Maybe she wasn't even in that room...maybe she died before JI went to work and this was their cover-up? I doubt if DB was drunk at all...she started drinking after putting Lisa to bed at 6:40 and went into the house at 10:30? If she was a drinker, I doubt if that time allowed her to get drunk.

I think that somehow this was staged by mom and dad. It was him running thru the neighborhood to get Lisa's body to the river after they'd hidden her. I think she was killed either by an OD or in a fit of rage by DB. Maybe she was placed on the rug until they could hide her from the boys where the dog got the hit? Then she was hidden in a temporary place until after dark and dad got home and made it appear to be a kidnapping? And I believe both DB and JI are keeping quiet because they don't want to risk losing their other two sons?

I cannot see how this was a kidnapping unless it was an inside job. I believe both DB and JI know much more. I hope we will hear it, soon.

My theory, but with-holding names at this point, until they are sluethable (is that even a word?)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7301272&postcount=104"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?[/ame]
:twocents:

I still feel whatever happened to Lisa happened before the timeline that we have been told by DB and JI. Something happened in that home earlier, afterwards the parents put together the kidnapping story, which also helped with the explanation regarding the missing cell phones.

If this becomes another cold case, it is sad, this is happening more and more. Children go missing, and no one is responsible. We have forgotten about the victims! How sad. :maddening:

This is my today's theory. I woke up with it. And it explains almost everything, especially some of the parents' statements and lack of urgency.

Jeremy goes to work, Deborah drinks with neighbor, boys watch video. Lisa is in her crib.

Debbie has "enough" to drink, and, as she said in one of the interviews, when she drinks and has had enough, she just wants to go to sleep. She likes to sleep with the kids. She mentioned this too many times to ignore. As she was telling Judge Jeanine (not positive it was JJ, but it was one of the early interviews) about this (liking to sleep with her kids), Jeremy cuts her off. Something about this is important.

She goes into the boys' room and says "come sleep with mom" and then gets Lisa from the crib. They all get into bed.

But there are too many people in the bed and somebody, in their "dead weight" of sleep, rolls onto baby Lisa and she smothers. Or Lisa gets pushed out of the bed and gets herself into trouble (cord from the blinds, or something). It's not on Deborah's side of the bed.

Jeremy comes home, probably around 2:30AM. He indeed asks, what's going on? And here is where Deborah has told the truth. Jeremy says, "what's going on, why are the boys in here, where is Lisa?" Deborah may have forgotten that Lisa was in bed with them (since she is NOT now). In a sleepy stupor, she says, "what do you mean, where's Lisa?" And then they find her on the floor.

After going through the "ruthless" custody battle with the mother of his child, Jeremy is in no way going to allow anything to appear as though his house might be unfit for a child. It would give ammunition to the mother. They can't be having a 'drunk mother sleeping with too many kids, one of whom ends up deceased. That would look like negligence. He knew she had been drinking. And he wants to protect his family members from incrimination.

At this point, the one boy (according to one of the versions) does wake up in a trauma and realizes what's happened. Then Jeremy comes up with the staged intruder explanation. The parents do whatever they did with Lisa. I don't know what this involves, except that it's hiding Lisa's remains. I don't know who hid her or where she was taken. The phones are part of the intruder scenario, just as Jeremy, in some of his few words, stated so explicitly: "they took the phones so we couldn't call..."

When they were done doing whatever they did with Lisa and the phones, Jeremy calls 911.

This explains why they are not searching for Lisa, why they refer multiple times to "the boys" and their sleeping with Deborah, and constant references to them. This is why they can't get their stories straight about who was sleeping where and the order of events when Jeremy arrived at home. The boys are central to this and at least one of them does have significant information. And although nobody did anything evil or on purpose (except LIE, which I don't want to minimize, but it's not murder), they now have themselves in a bind. How do they change the story NOW and say it was an accident? In the meantime, they are starting to break from the stress....maybe the boys should talk to LE...yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, So they stall to buy more time.

JT has been told what happened. He thinks they should come clean (I know, I am shocked that I think this). Deborah and Jeremy are struggling with this. They go away for the weekend. They have a family weekend and let the boys have Halloween.

When the boys are interviewed, everything will probably come out.

This "hypothetical version" actually gives me some peace. I think the baby is somewhere where the family feels comfortable with where she is. I don't think they threw her into the woods to let weather and creatures get to her. In this version, some bad judgment occurred, a tragedy resulted, and stupid decisions were made. But no harm was intended.

By tomorrow I may have a different theory.

Maybe the drinking ladies saw Jersey walking thru the hood and asked him if he knew where they could get a little sumthin to go along w their wine? Maybe he joined them who knows? Maybe Jersey knew somebody in the house could get them some smoke and gave them the number to the phone to call and he brought it back to Db and her friend?

Baby Lisa taken by shady characters and family is in a precarious situation. Their skeletons will attempt to tumble out the closet but with luck and a guiding hand most can be kept locked away. Shady characters play rough and are all ready on radar of local PD and FBI. All important is the sweet baby and then security of boys and other family members. Irwin/Bradley in between rock and a hard place.

My theory is:

Deb.jpg

Omg Doc, I'm still pretty firmly SODDI, but that's the funniest thing I've seen in a damn long time :floorlaugh: pretty well sums up all the comically absurd little bits of info that keep coming out!

Hope no one takes my laughter as offensive - sometimes you just have to laugh or you'll cry!!

:bicycle:

I don't have a refined theory based on all the current news, but my original belief that Debbi went out or others came to the house is stronger than ever. It was not a night of sleeping babies, fairy tale videos, cuddly stray kittens, and two neighbors sharing wine before calling it a an early night. Debbi had drama that night. I want her to own up to it so we can find out what really happened to LISA.

I think Debbi is doing everything in her power to avoid admitting the truth of that night, but she knows it will come out eventually. The black-out drunk possibilty is part of a pre-emptive defense against whatever went down at the house. I think the statement below is also part of that defense. She is planting the seed that she could have drank with people over and just gone to bed without saying goodbye to everyone. When she was woken up by Jeremy, LISA was gone. If it comes out that people were at the house, I think this is where Debbi is headed. JMO...

OCT 17TH Interview with Megyn Kelly of Fox News:

Ealier in the interview, Debbi admits she drank enough to be drunk and it's possible that she could have blacked out.
MK: “Is it possible you blacked out and something happened to Lisa during that time?”
DB: “No.”
MK: “Why?”
DB: “I go to sleep every single time and everybody knows me. Any time I drink anything, I, I’ve actually had get-togethers with family, over at the house, and everybody will be drinking and hanging out, playing pool and stuff, and, um, I will, once I’ve had enough to drink, I just get really tired. I go right upstairs and right down, I don’t even say bye to people.”

Well, I was on the fence with my theory until Debra told a local reporter that the reason she wouldn't talk to them is because "we're grieving". That pretty much settles it for me. Lisa is dead. Mom knows Lisa is dead because (no matter if she caused the death or not) she saw Lisa dead and made the arrangements for Lisa's disposal. (No mother gives up hope and "grieves" for a baby that they believe to be alive-a mother with hope begs media along with everyone else they can find to "DO SOMETHING" to bring her baby home) Those arrangements are what led to a man that my gut says is her "freedom night booty call" walking a dead baby through the streets in the cold night and disposing of whatever the baby was wearing -and perhaps even cellphones --in a dumpster fire

Continuing a thought from the "Jersey/MW" thread...

The three-phones-out-of-order story has been suspect from the beginning, IMO. Very early on, I assmed that perhaps DB is really not smart enough to know that phone calls can be traced without the phone.

IMO DB is the guilty party here. I'm just trying to figure out if she had some sort of accomplice who helped her cover up.. and whether all of this was pre-meditated. I'll copy and paste this thought on theories.

If the parents continue to avoid talking to the police and aren't and won't be totally honest, LE will have to continue to try to piece together the events of that night, which has already taken up far too much time. I don't understand how anyone can support the parents in their apparent stance of refusing to talk to police for fear of being "wrongfully convicted" or whatever it is that many seem to think.

When has a person ever been "wrongfully convicted" in a case where the person has not been found? How could they even make a "false confession" without being able to lead LE to the body? Even confessions are not enough to charge a person, they have to match the facts of the case.

I don't believe there is any chance Lisa will be found without the parents' cooperation. They either know the whole story, or enough of what went on to solve this case, IMO.

My theory (subject to change): accidental death, perhaps drowning or shaking while in the care of an intoxicated DB, discovered by DB or PN, the potential removal of the 2 other children (CPS) led to a decision that PN would dispose of Lisa to preserve the rest of the family. I think JI knows, at least on some level, but wasn't an active participant.

After "seeing" some pics of the basement, family room, whatever you want to call it I am inclined to think that "drinking" was a big part of entertainment in the family. So, deborah buying a box of wine was normal activity.(hope she didn't use son's B'day money to buy wine) She does have a drinking prob whether she wants to admit it or not (I am coming up to 2 years not drinking) 6 plus beers a day,everyday for over 30 years. I could not drink wine, I was a nasty woman drinking wine. I am wondering if jeremy working for the first time at night gave deborah the opportunity to let her hair down so to speak. I wonder if lisa being sick was in the way of this "me" time that she so wanted. I don't think jeremy looked in lisa's room because that is not were she had been sleeping, but she had been sleeping in their room and that is why jeremy didn't look in her room on his way to wake deborah about the lights and open window. In one article it said he was angered to see the lights on.
And why pray tell didn't deborah come out the very next day to beg and plead for lisa's safe return? She was hungover. She knew lisa was gone! I do think that jeremy suspects something is just not right and am not sure that he wants to think that deborah would hurt the baby. I am not sure about the "brother" being involved but think she had help. I do think that she was awake waiting for him and was pretending to be asleep. jeremy went to the neighbors looking for lisa because he knew the neighbor was there earlier in the day,I would venture to say she was there quite frequently. LE has stuck very close to the neighborhood in trying to find lisa, they know more then we do.

jmo so far

After all the things that have come out over the past week, I have two theories, both works in progress.

1. Jeremy did something to Lisa during the time that he was home with her while DB made her wine run to Festival Foods. It may have been that she spilled a drink, she may have done something as simple as soil two diapers too close together, and with JI's admitted anger over all things money related, such as light bulbs and kittens, he snapped and shook her or beat her. Or it is something much worse than that, some kind of ongoing abuse, that has yet to be disclosed. But I do believe that whatever happened to Lisa, the boys were aware or they saw it happen firsthand. That is why they have LE has not been allowed access to them. I believe that Lisa was still alive at 6:30, but I also believe that she died later that night. I don't think DB was as drunk as she says she was, I think she just needed an excuse to sit for hours outside where she could be seen by the entire neighborhood. I think that at 8:30, she realized that Lisa was not acting right, made a call to MW, who I elieve she knows quite well. She may have been calling to ask what to do, she may have been calling to ask her friend what would happen if she took her child to the hospital, or she may have been calling to talk to someone else that lived with MW to ask them for a ride, advice or for help in moving Lisa's body. I don't think she got hold of the person that she was calling for.

Between 8:30 and 10:30 is the time that I believe Lisa died. I think that DB found her shortly after or shortly before her death, and moved her into her room on a blanket so that the boys wouldn't see her like that. I think that she did expect JI to be home at 10:30, and when he didn't arrive, she decided she had to deal with it herself. She says she was not worried about him not being home on time, but I think her belief might have been that he had abandoned them because he was afraid of being caught after whatever he did to Lisa earlier in the day. Or there may have been instances in the past where JI had snapped on one of the kids and then took off for several hours afterward. I think at that point, she moved Lisa, wrapping her in blankets or other items, and placed her into something like a plastic storage tote. She then moved the boys into her bed, so they would say that they were with mom all night. If she was able to keep them groggy and partially asleep when she moved them, they likely would not have noticed that she was not in bed with them. I think that she stashed the cell phones with Lisa's body, likely in a well bundled tote in the shed out back and then went back to bed. There was nothing more she could do except wait for JI to come home. When he did, she very quickly explained the situation, and they worked together in the span of ten minutes to break the screen, make sure the tote was well hidden, and quickly quiz the boys as to what they may have heard or seen. Then the run to the neighbors to "see if Lisa was there", which I believe was to move the tote to the neighbors property, possibly without her knowledge, possibly with her knowledge. Then 911 was called.

I think that when they moved out of the N Lister house, to which DB insists they will never return to, they simply took the tote with Lisa's body as well, and dumped it somewhere, likely in water, as I believe DB would have been the one to handle the disposal. I think the dumpster fire was related, but more as a diversion than anything else. I think there were burned clothes in that dumpster, and they were Lisa's, and I have my suspicions as to who set it. That would be the person that is now in jail on unrelated charges.

The other theory is simply SODDI (some other dude did it) although I have major, major doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member