PR/JR wrote the RN to explain their dead daughter in basement

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PR/JR wrote the RN to explain their dead daughter in basement

• Total voters
I have practiced swordsmanship in my day (no BS!)

Excellent! Acting was my college major!

Not that I have any clue what you look like, but I can just picture you in fencing clothes saying 'touche.'

Your experience means you edge it over Voynich for the role of Mr Darcy. :)

HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A LOVELY WEEKENDXXXX

Hi voynich.

so you don't anticipate the Boomerang effect?
Perhaps SD can only counter with the Inverse Dun Moch?

:)

Okay, would someone like to explain this to me? (Preferably on the thread I started over at the Jury Room)

Sounds interesting.

Well, my biggest problem is that a lot of the IDIs I've met are the smug, confrontational type, more interested in attacking people than making an argument. NOT the sort of people I could have a drink with after work.

There used to be a poster named Sendis on another forum. He was IDI, but he was very open-minded, and a real gentleman besides. Made some damn good arguments, too.

On the flip side, some folks believe that there are many RDI's (specifically, PDI's) who are not only smug, but who have their own personal haunts of Mommy Issues that they are still dealing with from their own childhoods. I'm not sure that I necessarily subscribe to that theory, but I do know that there was a well-known, highly esteemed psychologist who wrote an article about it. He interviewed a select group of PDI's and after much unlayering, the one common denominator they all had were issues with their own mother from their childhhod. Not standard, everyday issues, but MAJOR Mommy Issues. Can't remember who, but I did read it a long time ago and there were many valid points to it. I'll see if I can find it.

On the flip side, some folks believe that there are many RDI's (specifically, PDI's) who are not only smug, but who have their own personal haunts of Mommy Issues that they are still dealing with from their own childhoods. I'm not sure that I necessarily subscribe to that theory, but I do know that there was a well-known, highly esteemed psychologist who wrote an article about it. He interviewed a select group of PDI's and after much unlayering, the one common denominator they all had were issues with their own mother from their childhhod. Can't remember who, but I did read it a long time ago and there were many valid points to it. I'll see if I can find it.

so as to bring balance to the force
Perhaps JDI had daddy issues
and IDI had intruder issues and

RDI have rich people issues :)

On the flip side, some folks believe that there are many RDI's (specifically, PDI's) who are not only smug, but who have their own personal haunts of Mommy Issues that they are still dealing with from their own childhoods. I'm not sure that I necessarily subscribe to that theory, but I do know that there was a well-known, highly esteemed psychologist who wrote an article about it. He interviewed a select group of PDI's and after much unlayering, the one common denominator they all had were issues with their own mother from their childhood. Not standard, everyday issues, but MAJOR Mommy Issues. Can't remember who, but I did read it a long time ago and there were many valid points to it. I'll see if I can find it.

I hope you do find it. I'd like to know the name of that quack. Speaking for myself, the only "issue" I have (and have EVER had) is that she died before I turned 30-years-old, and that was only last year.

Now that I think of it, Keith Ablow once analyzed JMK a man with serious DOCUMENTED Mother issues. He said that JMK's phony comfession was spurred by his own secret belief that PDI, and by taking the blame off of her, he could rehabilitate his own mother. (It made a lot more sense when he explained it.)

Unfortunately, voynich, it's that kind of thing I was talking about. (JR himself is particularly fond of that last one, as is She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named.)

Now I don't have Mommy issues I have great Mom...But when you really watch the actions of the R's and the oldest saying around comes to my mine Actions Speaks Louder Than Words....Add up alot a factors in this case and yes you can see PR all the way....

And the IDI's fights hard to prove JR and PR couldn't had done this but in the same breath blame BR a nine year old....So really what is the difference...BR is still a Ramsey....

I'm afraid to ask what IDI issues might be.:crazy: Guess I'd rather look deep deep deep inside to look for some Mommy/Daddy issues I might have.(not)

And what issues does an ARDI have?:eek:

And the IDI's fights hard to prove JR and PR couldn't had done this but in the same breath blame BR a nine year old....So really what is the difference...BR is still a Ramsey....

IMO looking for the intruder doesn't necessarily imply loving/defending the Ramsey's.:waitasec: Still,what I see is more R defence than looking for an intruder.

same here and but I can see alot of different scenarios in this case and all don't point at the R's but alot of IDI's here says the R's couldn't do this but yet talk about Burke could had so really alot of people here is RDI and IDI but don't say nothing....

It's kinda simple actually.
RDI's have not only one suspect but how many?4?And I didn't make the 2 R suspects MYSELF.It was the police,the FBI.

IDI's have............zero so far?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back